Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Democrats committed massive voter fraud and continue to lie about it in spite of the fact that large numbers of crooked democrats either knew what they did or participated personally in the theft. Those lying leftist crooks are despicable.
Every Republican who matters says you're a liar. Not only everyone from Mike Pence to Dan Crenshaw but also judges appointed by Republican presidents and even judges appointed by Trump himself. They all say you're a complete liar.

marke

Every Republican who matters says you're a liar. Not only everyone from Mike Pence to Dan Crenshaw but also judges appointed by Republican presidents and even judges appointed by Trump himself. They all say you're a complete liar.
The crooked and/or ignorant can claim the democrats did not steal the 2020 election by fraud but they are wrong if that is what they think.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
The crooked and/or ignorant can claim the democrats did not steal the 2020 election by fraud but they are wrong if that is what they think.
The election was lost due to covid not fraud, there's nothing the president could have done about it. His bombast which I rather enjoyed did not mesh with an actual global lockdown pandemic. People worried more than they should have, and it was all just because his personality is bombastic, he couldn't change who he was, he couldn't change that it wasn't a real pandemic, and the people couldn't change them not being inspired with confidence and morale when they listened to his bombast, during the real pandemic.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The election was lost due to covid not fraud, there's nothing the president could have done about it. His bombast which I rather enjoyed did not mesh with an actual global lockdown pandemic.
Indeed, Trump gave us Fauci, lockdowns and shutdowns, masks, vaccines, etc. Trump is directly to blame for all of this.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Democrats committed massive voter fraud and continue to lie about it in spite of the fact that large numbers of crooked democrats either knew what they did or participated personally in the theft. Those lying leftist crooks are despicable.
Large numbers of Republicans also either know what they did or participated personally in the theft--assuming that your baseless claim of a stolen election is true.

marke

The election was lost due to covid not fraud, there's nothing the president could have done about it. His bombast which I rather enjoyed did not mesh with an actual global lockdown pandemic. People worried more than they should have, and it was all just because his personality is bombastic, he couldn't change who he was, he couldn't change that it wasn't a real pandemic, and the people couldn't change them not being inspired with confidence and morale when they listened to his bombast, during the real pandemic.
democrats used covid as an excuse to expand their voter fraud tricks.

marke

Large numbers of Republicans also either know what they did or participated personally in the theft--assuming that your baseless claim of a stolen election is true.
I have no doubt republicans also contributed to a few fraudulent votes, compared to the many democrat fraudulent votes.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I have no doubt republicans also contributed to a few fraudulent votes, compared to the many democrat fraudulent votes.
You missed it, Sparky. I said that the only way Democrats could have gotten away with widespread voter fraud is with widespread Republican collusion. This is especially true in red states. Are you sure you want to go there? I certainly hope you do!

marke

You missed it, Sparky. I said that the only way Democrats could have gotten away with widespread voter fraud is with widespread Republican collusion. This is especially true in red states. Are you sure you want to go there? I certainly hope you do!
Widespread delusion is not limited to democrats but it is more common in those who do not share in the wisdom of God given to those who repent of their sins and trust Jesus as Savior.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Widespread delusion is not limited to democrats but it is more common in those who do not share in the wisdom of God given to those who repent of their sins and trust Jesus as Savior.
I have no doubt that you trust Jesus as Savior, but that hasn't stopped you from being the most delusional person I know.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Over 250,000 votes in excess for Biden.
Relevant quote from the article:

"Lott, who runs the Crime Prevention Research Center, said that his report was not meant to overturn the 2020 election but to reinforce the need for changes to voter identification, absentee voting, and provisional ballots."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Lott, who runs the Crime Prevention Research Center, said that his report was not meant to overturn the 2020 election but to reinforce the need for changes to voter identification, absentee voting, and provisional ballots.

“The point of this work isn’t to contest the 2020 election, but to point out that we have a real problem that needs to be dealt with. Americans must have confidence in future elections,” he wrote.

Yes, I'm aware. The reason they say this is that they've gotten away with it. There's no more point to pursuing a righting of this wrong, only to recognize that it did, in fact, happen.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

"Lott, who runs the Crime Prevention Research Center, said that his report was not meant to overturn the 2020 election but to reinforce the need for changes to voter identification, absentee voting, and provisional ballots."
Just because that wasn't the goal, it doesn't guarantee it won't be the result.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Over 250,000 votes in excess for Biden.
About the author: