Facebook Muslims react to London terror with joy

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I like that - an objective rule that differs from annecdotal support for assumption based on bias.

That principle is the basis for many of my conclusions :thumb:

One would think those on here ever harping on and on that "things that differ are not the same" would subscribe to such a reliable principle.

Then again, they're all Trumpers.

Par for the course in the Trumper land of "alternate fact."

worth noting that not only did town fail to explain precisely and succinctly :)chuckle: ) how such an "objective rule" should be fashioned, but he never provides one himself

still, it was a masterful display of butchering the english language to further his goal of total obfuscation :thumb:

ok doser

It's a force of habit I think. It's almost a separate language. It's lawyer speak. What I want to know is why everyone pretends like he is speaking clearly?

they don't

everybody's laughing at him behind his back except for his sycophants

apparently their adoration is sufficient to feed his ego :idunno:

ok doser

oh look - here's one of his sycophants now:
I sure wish a psychologist could do a case study on the way you follow TH around, so they could examine your behavior when it comes to him. It would be fascinating.

:wave2:

where's your tardly little friend?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wrote: No, it isn't. You just don't know how to meet it rationally so you do this in lieu of putting yourself in a position to be embarrassed by your presumption.
So. In lieu of. Putting. To be. By your...clause starts. Also, couldn't you have more clarity if he chose another verb besides "meet"?
There's literally nothing wrong with the grammar and I dialed it down sufficiently so that the grade reading level required to understand it without any difficulty is around the senior year of high school (the fog index came in at 12.67, so a sharp, college ready senior then). But if you're having trouble all you have to do is say so and I'll happily break it into something more digestible for you.