excellent example of MADism:

God's Truth

Catch that drunken,demonic, incoherent mumbling, TOL? The Galatians 1 preverter asserts that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, which is made up, and a satanic assertion

Luke 9:1 Then Jesus called the Twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and power to cure diseases. 2And He sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.

Just like he did with his other apostle Paul.

Acts 14:3 So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to perform signs and wonders.

clefty

The Sabbath is a real day, it is the seventh day.
yup and never a person or Jesus...remains a period of time on a calendar...and remains for His people...was created for man but I guess His people accept the gift...like when the infant being alive begins to breath...lol

That is about the new testament and it is not about eating.
Wut? It's about unleavened bread and the festivals and Paul encourages us to eat with the unleavened bread of truth and spirit...when we celebrate in remembrance of Him as well...

Are you speaking about Jewish converts or Gentile Christian converts?
word was spreading that a man actually came back from the dead...BEAT DEATH! Is why all the goyim were so excited...death was a constant in that oppressed life and finding out there was a Way to defeat it was appealing...is why they crowded synagogues...

now think about it...if you heard there was a man from a club that cured a disease or defeated death wouldn't you want to join? And when you signed up to join the club and learn of its program and that man's tricks do you just request the basics you know the first 1 or 2 things?

Do you think these goyim wanted just basics? Not too much info please? We don't want to do everything...we want to beat death but hey go easy on us...LOL

Absolutely hilarious...like going to a doctor and accepting only a few of his prescriptions...the ones you want to do...LOL

So in answer to your question the 4 requirements were for the Christian gentile converts who wished to do all they needed to do in order to defeat death...the Jews fought amongst themselves as to what to demand first in order for them to associate with them AT ALL...Judiazers demanded circumcision which was NEVER demanded of goyim in order to live amongst Israel...or to begin to learn of its ways...

But living clean and not idolatrously or adulterously was expected...

It means they know about abstaining from things polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from things strangled, and from blood. They know about it so it will not be a surprise, has nothing to do with keep obeying everything Moses taught---you do not even do that!
a SURPRISE? Lol...what are you getting at?

It was exactly keep obeying...is why Rome finally realized it had to destroy the temple itself to subdue the Jew...and well it did...but not the Christians because they no longer needed the temple...duh nor did the His Law need the temple as it was now written in their hearts and minds....

Jesus doesn't command observing the Sabbath,
sure He does says to do everything as He did and obey His Father...His OT will BTW...

he teaches that those days are about him and fulfilled them.
um no He provokes Pharisees to steal the Sabbath back from what they defined it as and even asks we pray the Sabbath is kept into the future...the ONLY commandment He asks prayers for its keeping...

He teaches they are just shadows and that there are NO shifting shadows in light.
nope. Paul mentions they are a shadow to point to the good THINGS still to come...please stop making our Savior a thing...thanks

He is a light and then we are the light...don't cover it...let it shine...especially on His days...

That was an anti type about Jesus,...all fulfilled by Christ.
new moons and sabbaths are an anti type of Jesus? LOL

Oh my...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
All this stretching distortion and twisting to imply that when Peter said better to not have heard the holy commandment at all than to fall away from it...he was referring to Jews...and thus by comparing them to dogs returning to its vomit you would have him mean that Jews return to the Law as if it was vomit...

Nice work...

John W talks vomit all day, in fact he does not know anything else.

Could he be a modern day Judas? I think so, as the Bible says--

2Pe 2:17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
2Pe 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
2Pe 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

LA

God's Truth

yup and never a person or Jesus...remains a period of time on a calendar...and remains for His people...was created for man but I guess His people accept the gift...like when the infant being alive begins to breath...lol
Observing special days is worthless when it comes to being saved.

Wut? It's about unleavened bread and the festivals and Paul encourages us to eat with the unleavened bread of truth and spirit...when we celebrate in remembrance of Him as well...
Paul said the old was about eating and drinking and the new is about spirit and truth.
Hebrews 9:12 They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings--external regulations applying until the time of the new order.

If you want to talk more about this take it to the Sabbath thread.

john w

Hall of Fame
Luke 9:1 Then Jesus called the Twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and power to cure diseases. 2And He sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.

Just like he did with his other apostle Paul.

Acts 14:3 So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to perform signs and wonders.

You missed it. You assert, must assert, since you satanically assert that there is just one piece of good news in the book, and that all the "good news's" in the book say the same thing(and they do not), because you do not study the details of the book, and since you are a lazy, biblical illiterate, that Judas preached that Christ died for our sins...was buried...and rose again...believe this good news to be saved.

Read Luke 9:6 KJV, demon.

That is satanic.

clefty

Nice sound byte, as I gave you chapter and verse, in which to soak your head, to whom the Hebrew epistle, Peter espistles, was written, oand what do we get from you?In coherent babbling, muttering, grunts, snorts, emotional drulings, and irrelevancy.

Sit, as you are beginning to bore me, like most of TOL...My evidence? You are here on TOL for almost 3 years, 2000 posts, and your page..

This page has had 48* visits

Make that 49-I just visited your dust town.

What? Couldn't hear you above the din of your hair dryer as you sit with your glee club getting ready for your next beauty pageant...

Please repeat it. Or just specifically why you think Peter thinks the Law is vomit...

And dont forget to do your nails cutie...

You're sure to win the bikini contest...lol...ugh ok that crossed a line...but we are speaking of vomit...lol

john w

Hall of Fame

Could he be a modern day Judas? I think so, as the Bible says--...............more spam of irrelevant verses....
Oh. And thanks again for the compliment!!!!! A Christ rejector, child of the devil, once again not approving of me!! Thanks, Christ rejector!!!!!!

clefty

Could he be a modern day Judas? I think so, as the Bible says--

2Pe 2:17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
2Pe 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
2Pe 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

LA

Judas? Naw...he's no judas...at least judas knew who the Jews sought to kill...and could count to 30...TOL's beauty Queen would never hang himself...might mess up his hair

john w

Hall of Fame
What? Couldn't hear you above the din of your hair dryer as you sit with your glee club getting ready for your next beauty pageant...

Please repeat it. Or just specifically why you think Peter thinks the Law is vomit...

And dont forget to do your nails cutie...

You're sure to win the bikini contest...lol...ugh ok that crossed a line...but we are speaking of vomit...lol

Thanks! Chicks have dug me most of my life!

Tough chick, are you, toots! Impressive.

Put up your pic, toots, as your avatar.

I thought so...Just a tough broad, acting tough, behind the protection of her computer, embarrassed by her hideous looks.Feel better, tougher, toots? Did I get that about right, toots? Know the type-quite insecure, aren't you, toots? Yes....

Get saved, loser. You are quite irrelevant on TOL-even you know it.

Look here!!! I have visited your "page"(loosely employed here) 2 times today, so your "following" expanded exponentially! Puh raaazzz Gaaawd!!!!

This page has had 50 visits

Last edited:

drbrumley

I was watching ID last night about small group of cult.

The leader reminded me of some of the MAD members here.

He said he is doing the will of YHWH and He is speaking thru him.

He did all kind of hideous killing abusing the Bible.

Some say Christians cannot sin and are sinless.

This is the most dangerous and demonic doctrine.

How ironic is that.....

God's Truth

You missed it. You assert, must assert, since you satanically assert that there is just one piece of good news in the book, and that all the "good news's" in the book say the same thing(and they do not), because you do not study the details of the book, and since you are a lazy, biblical illiterate, that Judas preached that Christ died for our sins...was buried...and rose again...believe this good news to be saved.

That is satanic.

It is ludicrous to believe and teach that Jesus has good news but Paul has the better good news.

clefty

Thanks! Chicks have dug me most of my life!

Tough chick, are you, toots! Impressive.

Put up your pic, toots, as your avatar.

I thought so...Just a tough broad, acting tough, behind the protection of her computer, embarrassed by her hideous looks.Feel better, tougher, toots? Did I get that about right, toots? Know the type-quite insecure, aren't you, toots? Yes....

Get saved, loser. You are quite irrelevant on TOL-even you know it.

Look here!!! I have visited your "page"(loosely employed here) 2 times today, so your "following}" expanded exponentially! Puh raaazzz Gaaawd!!!!

This page has had 50 visits

Chicks dig you? Lol must be the cute pink ribbon on your toy poodle head...now leave your vomit alone ok?

...seriously bro not interested to get daily updates to how often you visit me...

john w

Hall of Fame
John is the one who said he did not preach it.

Correct, moron. The gospel of the kingdom, which the Master, the 12, including Judas, preached, which was void of the dbr, the foundation of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the gospel of Christ. But since you are a biblical idiot, not paying attention to the details of the book, and a moron, you cannot figure that out, Lamont. The gospel of the kingdom is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ, as Paul outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. You've been shown this for 2 years, Lamont, but you are still too stupid to "get it."

Poor Lamont-the dummy of TOL.

God's Truth

Correct, moron. The gospel of the kingdom, which the Master, the 12, including Judas, preached, which was void of the dbr, the foundation of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the gospel of Christ. But since you are a biblical idiot, not paying attention to the details of the book, and a moron, you cannot figure that out, Lamont,

Jesus did teach the gospel good news.

Jesus preached forgiveness of sins through him.

He also explained he would die and rise again.

john w

Hall of Fame
Chicks dig you? Lol must be the cute pink ribbon on your toy poodle head...now leave your vomit alone ok?

...seriously bro not interested to get daily updates to how often you visit me...

"Bro," you muse? No, only saved people are my "bro," "dude."

Watching more of "Friends," are you, toots?

Put up your pick, toots, as your avatar.

I thought so.

Get off this site, mutt. You are quite irrelevant.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus did teach the gospel good news.

Jesus preached forgiveness of sins through him.

He also explained he would die and rise again.

He never preached Cor. 15:1-4 KJV,in Mt.-John, at least prior to it happening, and nether did the 12. And you cannot produce one scripture showing that the 12, including Judas, did. The dbr was hid from them-you've been shown that, but you just continue to spam the above, proving NADA, moron.

john w

Hall of Fame
It is ludicrous to believe and teach that Jesus has good news but Paul has the better good news.
Humanism.
You assert, must assert, since you satanically assert that there is just one piece of good news in the book, and that all the "good news's" in the book say the same thing(and they do not), because you do not study the details of the book, and since you are a lazy, biblical illiterate, that Judas preached that Christ died for our sins...was buried...and rose again...believe this good news to be saved.

That is satanic.