excellent example of MADism:

clefty

It is sad that you make up excuses to reject parts of the Bible, like Hebrews 6:4-6 and 10:26-29. It is clear that sins that are done WILLFULLY and without repentance are not covered by Jesus' blood.

"For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left." (Heb.10:26) Read 27-29 also, if you will.

"Forgive them for they know not what they do" is actually what we should pray of ourselves "Forgive me for I know not what I have done" that is humbling we don't even know the extent of our offense...SEARCH ME...is the plea...the heart is most deceitful...that is realizing His HATRED of SIN is so great there is NO WAY we can KEEP ALL THE LAW to OBEY PERFECTLY and thus NEED HIM HIS GRACE...there is not even a way we can remember or know how badly we offended Him by our sins...

We merely attempt to keep the Law to show we wish to be recognized as one of those who is to keep it...you know...HIS...because He saved us...thus obedient to HIM HIS WAYS not our own no matter how clever

john w

Hall of Fame
Here are words from Jesus Christ while he walked the earth:

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

Here are words from Jesus Christ after he ascended to heaven:

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21 Furthermore, they did not repent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.

Here is the Apostle Paul, the apostle to the same teachings of Jesus Christ:

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.
Jesus died for all sins that you repent of.

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....

clefty

Correct. Check. So there.

2 Peter 1Simon Peter, a bond-servant and apostle of Jesus Christ,
To those who have received a faith of the same kind as ours, by the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ:
2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord;
3 seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness,

Written to the boc as a grace gospel...checkmate...

God's Truth

oh good grief...drop it then...why so histrionic?

Wow. You are the one with the theatrics.
Maybe you just disagree because you didn't come up with it...I never said breathing is our guid I said being alive comes first then the breathing...just like being saved first from faith comes the obedience...we obey because we are saved is all I intended...

Jesus says we have to do things to enter.

You say no we do not do things before we only do things after we enter.

Did you not come here to discuss?

Do you just want me to say I agree even if it is wrong?

What is wrong with you, why are you talking to me like this? Are you getting punched around by John W. too much?

See even you get it Spirit at conception...lol...let all who have breath acknowledge at least that and praise

We all have our own spirit. Being born the first time is about the physical. Being born again is spiritual.

God's Truth

well technically He did NOT say He was going to make a New Covenant THAT THE PURIFICATION/CEREMONIAL WORKS WOULD BE NO MORE...or so that only those who truly did right could be a child of His...He said He was going to make a New Covenant and the Laws would be written in the hearts and minds of the co-signers...

You think you disproved what I said how?

clefty

You think you disproved what I said how?

Well after this New covenant was signed by His blood and Sealed with His death...He kept the Sabbath as did His followers...Paul taught them on Sabbaths told them to come back the next...kept festival days...instructed we do with new unleavened bread of truth and spirit...Peter kept the Kosher thingy as did the Jerusalem council rules for converts...and James affirmed knowing even these goyim would hear Moses taught ever Sabbath...can't spread the gospel without understanding Moses ya dig?

Oh and finally in revelations it concludes "here are they that keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ" and well that includes the Sabbath et al...

As Isaiah said from new moon to new moon Sabbath to Sabbath all will come to worship...

But you insist all dat be abolished and stuff...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I was watching ID last night about small group of cult.

The leader reminded me of some of the MAD members here.

He said he is doing the will of YHWH and He is speaking thru him.

He did all kind of hideous killing abusing the Bible.

Some say Christians cannot sin and are sinless.

This is the most dangerous and demonic doctrine.

musterion

I was watching ID last night about small group of cult.

The leader reminded me of some of the MAD members here.

He said he is doing the will of YHWH and He is speaking thru him.

He did all kind of hideous killing abusing the Bible.

Some say Christians cannot sin and are sinless.

This is the most dangerous and demonic doctrine.

Like when you said all trinitairans are secret sex perverts, just because your husband was pervy with you?

john w

Hall of Fame
2 Peter 1Simon Peter, a bond-servant and apostle of Jesus Christ,
To those who have received a faith of the same kind as ours, by the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ:
2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord;
3 seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness,

Written to the boc as a grace gospel...checkmate...

Made up:

1 Peter 1 KJV

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,...

John 7
35 Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?

James 1
1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

God's Truth

Well after this New covenant was signed by His blood and Sealed with His death...He kept the Sabbath as did His followers...Paul taught them on Sabbaths told them to come back the next...

The Sabbath is a real day, it is the seventh day.

kept festival days...instructed we do with new unleavened bread of truth and spirit...

That is about the new testament and it is not about eating.

Peter kept the Kosher thingy as did the Jerusalem council rules for converts...

Are you speaking about Jewish converts or Gentile Christian converts?

and James affirmed knowing even these goyim would hear Moses taught ever Sabbath...can't spread the gospel without understanding Moses ya dig?
It means they know about abstaining from things polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from things strangled, and from blood. They know about it so it will not be a surprise, has nothing to do with keep obeying everything Moses taught---you do not even do that!

Oh and finally in revelations it concludes "here are they that keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ" and well that includes the Sabbath et al...
Jesus doesn't command observing the Sabbath, he teaches that those days are about him and fulfilled them. He teaches they are just shadows and that there are NO shifting shadows in light.

As Isaiah said from new moon to new moon Sabbath to Sabbath all will come to worship...

But you insist all dat be abolished and stuff...

That was an anti type about Jesus,...all fulfilled by Christ.

God's Truth

Stop yelling at me like a crazy person. I haven't said anything that disagrees with what you just said.

You have said things that disagree with me.

You have to resort to slander because you do not have truth to defend your false doctrines.

Jesus came first for those who already belonged to Him.

How many times do you have to be told that?

If you want to come here to teach then pay attention.

Last edited:

God's Truth

I guess I'm speaking to a babe that still needs milk.

You guessed wrong, just like your guess on sin.

You don't understand the basic principles of salvation! "NOT WILLFUL sin" is the sin we inherited from Adam
Adam committed WILLFUL sin. How do you get we did not inherit willful sin too? You are not making sense; maybe you are merely repeating what you vaguely remember a teacher saying to you? Why are you yelling like a crazy person, according to your own guidelines?

This is the sin that Jesus died for, because sin and death is due to Adam and not each of us. We INHERITED IT from Adam.
Jesus died for ALL sins. Show the scripture milk feeder. Show the scripture that says Jesus did not die for all sins. Show the scripture that says he died for just 'NOT willful' sins.

"WILLFUL sin" is sin that we know we are doing and that it's wrong but we still do it. Is that too hard for you to understand, dear? Looks like you have a whole lot of Scripture to catch up on.

Looks like you are in an imaginative state and need to snap out of it.

I know what willful sin is. How do you ever get that I do not know that? You are trying so hard to put me down that your rage is blinding you.

We CAN stop WILLFUL sinning.

Of course we can. However, many hear teach we cannot.

That is true. But we cannot be completely devoid of sinning, because we are still Adam's descendants.

Read Romans chapter 5 and then get back to me. Tell me if you understand the facts about sinning after reading that. We can be covered by Jesus' sacrifice, but we still sin.

There is nothing in that chapter that says what you say. There is nothing there that says we are not forgiven for willful sin. That is INSANE to say such a thing.

"If we make the statement: 'We have no sin,' we are misleading ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous so as to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (I John 1:8,9) When we DELIBERATELY sin and do not ask forgiveness, we are not cleansed from unrighteousness.

Do you get the difference?
The scripture in John is about how we need to ADMIT to being a sinner if we want to be saved! If someone says they have no sin---then they did NOT confess and repent to God through Jesus---then they are NOT SAVED for that is the ONLY way to be saved.