Everyone Will Die For His Own Sin

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I believe that we are born of the flesh when we come out of the womb, and this flesh is sinful, it's what Satan has control of, as babies we are innocent, but sin grows as we do, the more we let in, the stronger hold on us the flesh and Satan has. This is what we are to die to.

Once we truly repent, we are then to turn from sin, and in Gods time when he is ready, through Christ, God blesses us with the Holy Spirit, it is then that we are born of God, and we are born anew in the Spirit. And we then walk in the spirit and not in the flesh, we obey God and live by his will, and we turn from sin, and the works that God does within our hearts, we carry out in our lives.

As for myself, I'm a totally different person to what I was before I knew God. And I feel free, my life had changed and I'm feel peace in my heart like I've never known. And I know that God is with me and helping me every day to overcome my flesh and the things I loved once, mean nothing to me anymore. They are dead to me, thanks be to God and Christ.
Somewhere in there Marhig, has got to be how the Lord Jesus rose from the dead on the third day. We are saved believing that. Romans 10:9 (KJV) Therefore, that has to form the focus of our new life, and our new outlook on life, is His resurrection from the dead on the third day, and everything that thereby confirms to us as also true. :)

glorydaz

God's Truth

Right there in black and white....still you deny it. :nono:

You both want to hang onto what the Catholics taught, I get it.

The Bible says there is only ONE GOD.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Deuteronomy 4:35 You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

Malachi 2:10 Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

God's Truth

In post 126 someone said the Father came in the flesh.

In post 128 she said spirit doesn't die.

Of course she didn't answer, so who knows what she is saying.

We know Jesus died but the Father didn't.

The Spirit doesn't die. The spirit doesn't die. We die in the flesh. Humans die in the flesh.

I answer and I spell it out simply for you, but you still have a hard time.

I gave scripture that PLAINLY, CLEARLY tell us that Jesus died in the body but LIVED on in the Spirit.

glorydaz

You both want to hang onto what the Catholics taught, I get it.

The Bible says there is only ONE GOD.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Deuteronomy 4:35 You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

Malachi 2:10 Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

You simply don't understand the Triune God. Admit it and stop preaching about what you cannot comprehend.

daqq

Why do not deal with the verses which you have denied the truth of.

What you say evil does harm to you, not to me.

Jesus fulfilled the law in the shedding of His blood for the reconciliation of the world to God in order to remove the curse from the whole world, in order that it not be destroyed.

You have tried to ignore the necessity of His shed blood by your laying hold of a philosophy of the unsaved Jews of personal betterment.

It is impossible for you to feed on the living word of God and become like Christ when you deny the very sacrifice which made it possible for man to eat thereof.

and your lying words about me prove it.

The Christ I serve speaks nothing like the devilish words you do.

LA

It is exactly the opposite of what you say:

You speak like an unsaved Jew.

1Pe 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
1Pe 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Your quote says, "not redeemed with corruptible things", such as physical blood, which means that because of your carnal mindset there is no way you have been crucified with Messiah because you only see it as a literal physical one-time event that happened in history some two thousand years ago. Neither can you consume his flesh, nor can you drink his blood, because you see those things as purely physical. What will you do if he returns in "glorified resurrected form"? You apparently also do not believe his words when he says that the heavens and the earth shall pass away but his words shall not pass away: if he returns the way you imagine it in the machinations of your vain imagination then you will be required to eat his "glorified resurrected flesh" if you want to have life in you, (according to John 6). You are teaching theoretical cannibalism; and I only say theoretical because I know it is not going to happen the way you imagine in your cannibalistic carnal mind.

You do not even believe Paul for that matter, (2Cor 5:16,17, Rev 21:4,5), and that is because you see all things as carnal and physical, and again, you are teaching theoretical cannibalism. You might as well go become a Catholic because transubstantiation is the only way you are going to weasel out of your carnal minded entrapment. I believe what Paul says in that passage, and I know Messiah by the Spirit of his Testimony which is within me, and I know he is indeed within me by his Testimony which I consume daily. You cannot have him within you because you cannot eat his flesh and drink his blood, and that is, because you only see those things as physical. Your carnal, physical, flesh-minded paradigm proves that you are not born from above and cannot possibly have ever been crucified with Messiah. And that is the case because your old man nature rules your house and he naturally refuses to die.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
They teach there are three distinct making one.
The Catholic Church teaches there is only One God.

The popes teach there is only One God.

The college of bishops teach there is only One God.

The Church's magisterium teaches there is only One God.

God's Truth

The Catholic Church teaches there is only One God.

The popes teach there is only One God.

The college of bishops teach there is only One God.

The Church's magisterium teaches there is only One God.

They teach that there are three that make one. They teach that the three are distinct and make one. Why are you acting as if they do not?