Eliminating Dispensationalism

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey, Little Johnny W...does the asylum allow you visitors on the weekdays, or just the weekends?

When did the Old Covenant end, little arms Craigie? Was the law of Moses part of the Old Covenant? Were the feasts part of the Old Covenant?

Please teach us, frail looking Craigie. Please?

What's the problem, unemployed wimpy?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But I do not understand your thinking nor why this is important to you.

Because it's contrary to Christ Jesus.

Levites and priests were part of the Old Covenant, the Law of Moses.

We now live in the New Covenant, with a new law and a new priesthood.

(Heb 7:12) For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

The priesthood changed. The Levite/Aaronic Priesthood is no longer in place, the Melchizedek Priesthood is in place, Christ Jesus is our High Priest.

And because the priesthood changed, the law also changed. We no longer are under the law of sin and death, we are under the law of the spirit filled life in Christ Jesus.

(Rom 8:2) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

The priesthood changed. The Levite/Aaronic Priesthood is no longer in place, the Melchizedek Priesthood is in place, Christ Jesus is our High Priest.

And because the priesthood changed, the law also changed. We no longer are under the law of sin and death, we are under the law of the spirit filled life in Christ Jesus.

(Rom 8:2) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Shalom.

In Hebrews Christ is a priest according to the order of Melchizedek. It is my understanding that He is the only person mentioned.

Do you believe that anyone of Levi exists today? I do. I was taught the lie that no one is.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What is Malachi 2:4, 8 referring to? I do not know if this is my only question about Levi, Levites, and the Levitical priesthood.

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame

Spam, word for word copy'npaste, plagiarism, he learned from his nlleged infallable women teachers.

Right, Craigie?

You loser-you've been spamming that made up Preterist/AD 70 satanic jazz for years, and TOL laughs at you.

And, no, you idiot, Jesus Christ is not serving as respective members of the boc's High Priest-he is our advocate. He serves as the High Priest for the lost, such as yourself, idiot.

You're a biblical moron. My evidence? You?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In Hebrews Christ is a priest according to the order of Melchizedek.

Correct.

It is my understanding that He is the only person mentioned.

Christ Jesus is the High Priests, us believers are priests in the Royal Priesthood:

(1 Peter 2:9) But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession...

Do you believe that anyone of Levi exists today?

I'm sure there are descendants of Levi somewhere, but it is irrelevant. The Levite priesthood has been replaced.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, the law of sin and death is the Law of Moses.

Made up, idiot. No scripture asserts that, devil gay boy.

Romans 7 KJV
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 7:12 KJV Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

The law defines sin...
Romans 7 KJV

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The law is not sin, idiot Craigie.

....and per Romans 6:23 KJV the wages of sin is death....but the law that defines sin is not the law of sin and death.

2 laws are mentioned in Romans 7:25 KJV-read it. Observe that "the law of sin" is declared to be another law, not "the law of God."

Craigie just spams the above made up jazz from his Preterist articles.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Correct.

Christ Jesus is the High Priests, us believers are priests in the Royal Priesthood:

(1 Peter 2:9) But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession...

I'm sure there are descendants of Levi somewhere, but it is irrelevant. The Levite priesthood has been replaced.
Shalom.

Have you read the Torah? I am not talking about the idea of the priesthood of believers, or the priesthood of all believers. Even 1 Peter may not be speaking of this idea.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, the law of sin and death is the Law of Moses.
Shalom.

If true this would change things for me. I have read this without thinking it. How do you decide, determine, or know, even come to know, what scripture says?

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

If true this would change things for me. I have read this without thinking it. How do you decide, determine, or know, even come to know, what scripture says?

Shalom.

Jacob
He just plagiarizes from his AD 70-ism/Preterist stack of books/commentaries.

john w

Hall of Fame
Correct.

Nowhere are respective members of the boc referred to as a priesthood, you idiot, bible blender-er, one verse/trick pony. That applies to the nation of Israel, moron, despite your satanic snorts, grumblings, to the contrary, as you flip your weak Rplacement Theology bird, at God the Father, and His Christ, you anti-Semite, admitted hater of Israel, Jews.

The Apostle Paul was the biggest anti-Semite there ever was.

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

I cannot agree with you john w.

Shalom.

Jacob

Yes, he does. He is a deceitful con artist, and plagiarizes, copies'npastes, straight from AD 70-ism inventor, and church of Christ proponent J. Stuart Russell, Preterist DeMars, Gentry, Max King, Hank Hanegraaf.................................................

You have not witnessed his deception, as other experienced TOL members have. He is a satanic Preterist troll, besides being an admitted, on record anti-Semite, admitted hater of Israel, Jews.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, he does. He is a deceitful con artist, and plagiarizes, copies'npastes, straight from AD 70-ism inventor, and church of Christ proponent J. Stuart Russell, Preterist DeMars, Gentry, Max King, Hank Hanegraaf.................................................

You have not witnessed his deception, as other experienced TOL members have. He is a satanic Preterist troll, besides being an admitted, on record anti-Semite, admitted hater of Israel, Jews.
Shalom.

I still cannot agree with you. I have not witnessed any of what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob