Eliminating Dispensationalism

glorydaz

Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by the Gospel of Grace. Grace is certainly a part of the gospel. And, thank you.

Shalom.

Jacob

That you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:​

Eph. 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thank goodness Little Johnny W the Dance Director did miss it, otherwise, this thread would be about 3 pages longer with all his useless rhetoric.

Still a sodomite, eh, Craigie, you unemployed free loader? Why did you send me another email, little arms Craigie? Why did you offer to set me up with your wife, unemployed loser?

Get a job-and sodomy is a sin, weasel boy.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thank goodness Little Johnny W the Dance Director did miss it, otherwise, this thread would be about 3 pages longer with all his useless rhetoric.

Hey, wimp-lift any weights since your hiatus? Where were you? In San Francisco, gay boy? Yes.....sweetie....

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:​

Eph. 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Shalom.

Thank you for sharing. These are good.

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
You can only get so many things WRONG by purposely forcing yourself to be ignorant of current events.
I suppose you will now tell us that "all prophecy has already been fulfilled", and when you see the
word "ISRAEL" it really means "the CHURCH".
Welcome to the delusional world of 4th century Catholicism.

He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the Throne of His father David - Luke 1:32
So, the angel was lying to Mary??
Gay boy Craigie is an admitted Catholic, and Church of Christ follower.

john w

Hall of Fame
You Darby Followers need to make up your minds. Jerry and other Dispies claim current events in the Middle East have absolutely nothing to do with Bible prophecy, and now here you are claiming they do.

All prophecy from the OT has been fulfilled by Christ Jesus. There are still prophecies in Revelation that have have not been fulfilled.

Nowhere in the Bible does the word "Israel" really mean "the church". However, those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the children of Abraham.

That's pretty rich coming from a Darby Follower. Nowhere can Dispensationalism be found before Darby invented it in 1830.

No, Christ Jesus has been ruling with the Saints from David's Throne since 70AD.

The little Catholic gay boy continues his plagiarism of J. Stewart Russell, Hankie Hannegraaf.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Hank has become a Greek Orthodox. Does this mean he got his "straight doctrine" from the Greeks?

Intellectual Pun...

giphy.gif

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Shalom.

I have no idea why you would suggest such a thing.

Ask your rabbi for his genealogy all the way back to Levi or Aaron?

Also, I do not even know why you refer to the Talmud as evil.

Um...probably because it calls Mary a prostitute, says Jesus was illegitimate, and says Jesus used sorcery.

Even before that, Jesus made it clear the Talmud was evil.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hi Little Johnny W.

When did the Old Covenant end, little arms Craigie? Was the law of Moses part of the Old Covenant? Were the feasts part of the Old Covenant?

Please teach us, frail looking Craigie. Please?

What's the problem, unemployed wimpy?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.
Ask your rabbi for his genealogy all the way back to Levi or Aaron?
I have no reason to do so.
Um...probably because it calls Mary a prostitute, says Jesus was illegitimate, and says Jesus used sorcery.
I have not seen this, any of this, as I understand it.
Even before that, Jesus made it clear the Talmud was evil.
Have you read the Mishnah? The Talmud is the Mishnah and the Gemara. Are these from before or after Christ? What do you know?

Shalom.

Jacob

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have no reason to do so.

I can guarantee you that he CANNOT.

I have not seen this, any of this, as I understand it.

It's there. Not only is it there, but there are many other vile things in the Talmud.

Have you read the Mishnah?

Not from cover to cover, it's a very large book.

The Talmud is the Mishnah and the Gemara.

Yes

Are these from before or after Christ?

Both.

Actually, there are two Talmuds, the Babylonian Talmud and the Jerusalem Talmud.

However, they're both evil.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.
I can guarantee you that he CANNOT.
That is not for you or me to determine. If you want to know, you can ask as much as anyone else. But I do not understand your thinking nor why this is important to you.
It's there. Not only is it there, but there are many other vile things in the Talmud.
What are you wanting to show me, if anything?

I cannot yet say that I have read the Mishna.
Not from cover to cover, it's a very large book.
Okay. Do you enjoy reading it? I believe that I would enjoy it very much.
Is it Mishna or Mishnah?
Both.

Actually, there are two Talmuds, the Babylonian Talmud and the Jerusalem Talmud.

However, they're both evil.
Are they both from after Christ?

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey, Little Johnny W...does the asylum allow you visitors on the weekdays, or just the weekends?

Hey, weasel looking Craigie!!! Does the unemployment office call you "Buddy," as you are there every week?And sodomy is a sin, punk. You need to clean up your act, wimp.

Get a job, loser. "Don't you believe Paul?"-you taught us that zinger, you bum:

1 Timothy 5:8 KJV But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

You leach-get out of your house, and quit slumming off your "wife," you loser. And get rid of that gay name-"Craigie." It's as bad as "Bruce." When is your next trip, to San Fran, Christ rejector?