Eliminating Dispensationalism

glorydaz

Shalom.

The Sabbath Commandment is to rest on the seventh day. Are you at home or at synagogue on Shabbat, the Sabbath?

Shalom.

Jacob

No, it's not required.

Jesus is Lord of even the Sabbath. The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. Mark 2:27-28

There is no need to esteem one day over another.

Romans 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.​

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually, yes. It takes years and years to be Torah observant. And you're just claiming to be a Jew...not even a novice convert. I think you're deluding yourself.

Er, yes. She's talking about the rigor one goes to in order to be approved by the Rabbis and officially become a Jewish proselyte according to their scheme of things.

No man can keep the law.

Moreover, no man is justified by the law:

(Gal 3:11) But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

That's for sure, and GD is not confused about it.

Don't know why you are telling this Jew that it takes "years and years" to become Torah observant.

Er, because it does.....legitimate or not.

What does "Torah observant" even mean, since no one can do it?

It means that they strive to live a life in harmony with Torah....whether they can succeed or not.

glorydaz

Er, no.

No man can keep the law.

Moreover, no man is justified by the law:

(Gal 3:11) But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Don't know why you are telling this Jew that it takes "years and years" to become Torah observant.

What does "Torah observant" even mean, since no one can do it?

Actually, being Torah observant is possible regarding the ceremonials, etc. But, you're a day late and a dollar short. I've already told him all that. It isn't sinking in. So, I'm going back to simpler facts that maybe he can digest.

If you weren't so interested in attacking me, you might help convince this young man that he in on the wrong track.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Er, no.

She's talking about the rigor one goes to in order to be approved by the Rabbis and officially become a Jewish proselyte according to their scheme of things.

The vast majority of people who call themselves "Jews" today follow the evil Talmud, not the Torah.

It's impossible to even come close to following the Torah today with no temple, high priest, animal sacrifices, pilgrimages, etc.

Instead, the people who call themselves "Jews" today follow the evil Talmud.

Jesus had the following to say about the Jews back in His day who followed the evil Talmud:

(Matt 15:9) Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.'"

Jews today worship a farce !!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, it's not required.

Jesus is Lord of even the Sabbath. The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. Mark 2:27-28

There is no need to esteem one day over another.

Romans 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.​
Shalom.

You may in fact go to a synagogue on Shabbat. I do not know. It may be okay to rest at home or just at home.

Do you believe that Romans 14:5 is talking about the Sabbath?

Shalom.

Jacob

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Er, no.

The vast majority of people who call themselves "Jews" today follow the evil Talmud, not the Torah.

It's impossible to even come close to following the Torah today with no temple, high priest, animal sacrifices, pilgrimages, etc.

Jesus had the following to say about the Jews back in His day who followed the evil Talmud:

(Matt 15:9) Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.'"

That's all beside the point Mr. Meddlesome.
Glorydaz is actually trying to help somebody.

Your zeal for your obsessive personal crusades, with all your little evil Talmud clichés make you oblivious to what's really going on.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Actually, being Torah observant is possible regarding the ceremonials, etc. But, you're a day late and a dollar short. I've already told him all that. It isn't sinking in. So, I'm going back to simpler facts that maybe he can digest.

If you weren't so interested in attacking me, you might help convince this young man that he in on the wrong track.
Shalom.

I observe Torah and the Jewish calendar in the United States of America currently, where I live, and where I am a citizen. I am, however, 36 years old. I do not know how old you are, but you have called me a young man. You are almost exercising authority over me. You are polite in calling me a young man but I am also a man. I usually do not talk to women. Theology Online is interesting for that, where I usually post in the Religion Forum.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Er, no.

Shalom.

I read, study, and observe Torah. Do you know when the Talmud or the Mishna came to be?

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

You may in fact go to a synagogue on Shabbat. I do not know. It may be okay to rest at home or just at home.

Do you believe that Romans 14:5 is talking about the Sabbath?

Shalom.

Jacob

What else would it be? Yes, and the clean and unclean meat is talking about the dietary restrictions.

glorydaz

Shalom.

I observe Torah and the Jewish calendar in the United States of America currently, where I live, and where I am a citizen. I am, however, 36 years old. I do not know how old you are, but you have called me a young man. You are almost exercising authority over me. You are polite in calling me a young man but I am also a man. I usually do not talk to women. Theology Online is interesting for that, where I usually post in the Religion Forum.

Shalom.

Jacob

Well, my youngest daughter is your age, and I still consider her my baby. ;)

We used to talk alot when you were Untellectual, and I've always had a soft spot in my heart for you. I just hope you look further into the Gospel of Grace because that's where the hope is. It's when we turn to God for His mercy and grace that we can enter into his rest.

Jerry Shugart

Yet your Dispensationalism teaches that he is still the chosen people of God, and that God still has a plan for him and his people.

You are the blind one.

tet, if you are going to pose as an expert on dispensationalism you should at least learn the basics. Dispensationalists teach that today there is only one people of God and those are the ones in the Body of Christ. And in the Body there is no difference between the Israelites and the Gentiles.

But in the future the LORD does indeed have a plan for the physical seeds of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That will happen when the following prophecy concerning the New Covenant promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah will be fulfilled:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​

We can see that the "fathers" of those who will belong to the house of Israel and the house of Judah in the future are those who broke the LORD's covenant. It was the physical descendants of Israel who did that. Therefore, since their fathers are the physical descendants of Israel then all those of both houses will also be the physical descendants of Israel.

And all of them, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, will have their sins forgiven and be saved. Since this has never happened in the past we know for a fact that the fulfillment of this prophecy remains in the future.

So before you come on this forum spreading things which are untrue about the teaching of the dispensationalits you should actually start to study what the Scriptures reveal.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So before you come on this forum spreading things which are untrue about the teaching of the dispensationalits you should actually start to study what the Scriptures reveal.

C'mon Jerry, quit trying to sugar coat Darby's teachings.

If your alleged "rapture" happens tomorrow, your Dispensationalism teaches that God has a plan for the people who call themselves Jews today.

So, my statement stands correct. Darby's teachings (Dispensationalism) teaches that he (the Jew with the username Jacob) is still the chosen people of God, and that God still has a plan for him and his people.

before you come on this forum spreading things which are untrue about the teaching of the dispensationalits

I know more about Darby's false teachings (Dispensationalism) then just about anyone on TOL.

beameup

Shalom.
I am Orthodox. I do not eat meat and dairy together.
Shalom.
Jacob

Where do we find that "commandment" in the Tanakh?
You are aware that the Talmud was written by Jesus-hating unbelieving Jews, don't you?
The Talmud was an attempt to "rewrite" Judaism in the absence of animal sacrifices.

Levites are already trained by the Temple Institute,
the pure red heifer is being raised in Israel, all
Temple implements have already been prepared. The
Temple could be build in the near future.
So, why are you living in a PAGAN land, rather than
living in God's Holy Land?

Jerry Shugart

Darby's teachings (Dispensationalism) teaches that he (the Jew with the username Jacob) is still the chosen people of God, and that God still has a plan for him and his people.

As I said (and you ignored) the Dispensationalists teach that today there is only one special people of God and those are the ones in the Body of Christ. And in the Body there is no distinction between the Israelites and the Gentiles. Please quote any dispensationalist who denies that.

And of course, as usual, you refuse to believe that in the future the LORD does indeed have a plan for the physical seeds of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That will happen when the following prophecy concerning the New Covenant promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah will be fulfilled:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​

We can see that the "fathers" of those who will belong to the house of Israel and the house of Judah in the future are those who broke the LORD's covenant. It was the physical descendants of Israel who did that. Therefore, since their fathers are the physical descendants of Israel then all those of both houses will also be the physical descendants of Israel.

And all of them, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, will have their sins forgiven and be saved. Since this has never happened in the past we know for a fact that the fulfillment of this prophecy remains in the future.

Your eschatology is based on a denial of these facts and now you are misrepresenting what the Dispensationalists teach just as you misrepresent the plain truth found in the Scriptures.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As I said (and you ignored) the Dispensationalists teach that today there is only one special people of God and those are the ones in the Body of Christ.

That's not true.

Dispensationalists do teach that right now there is only one body, BUT at the same time, Dispies teach that God is one day going to pick back up with Israel again. That's why Dispensationalists do stupid things, like planting trees in Israel today.

And of course, as usual, you refuse to believe that in the future the LORD does indeed have a plan for the physical seeds of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I don't believe it because that's not what the Bible says. Only Darby Followers and Zionists believe such nonsense.

That will happen when the following prophecy concerning the New Covenant promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah will be fulfilled:

Read Hebrews Jerry, the NC was made at the cross with the shed blood of Christ Jesus. The Apostle Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

If that's true, then the Old Covenant is still in place right now.

And all of them, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, will have their sins forgiven and be saved.

All sins have been paid for at the cross. Christ Jesus fulfilled the Law and Prophets.
Since this has never happened in the past we know for a fact that the fulfillment of this prophecy remains in the future.

It was fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

Your eschatology is based on a denial of these facts and now you are misrepresenting what the Dispensationalists teach just as you misrepresent the plain truth found in the Scriptures.

Just do a google search with "1948 Dispensationalism"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Levites are already trained by the Temple Institute,

There is not one human being on planet earth today who can claim to be a Levite, and prove he is a literal descendant from the Tribe of Levi.

the pure red heifer is being raised in Israel

Not true.

No matter how hard Zionists and Dispensationalist ranchers have tried, there hasn't been a perfect red heifer in almost 2,000 years, and there will NEVER be another perfect red heifer on planet earth again.

No perfect red heifer, NO TEMPLE.

Quit fighting the Word of God, and what Christ Jesus fulfilled.