Eliminating Dispensationalism

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
:sherlock:

No, I'm telling you that if you think you're obeying God by the things you do, then you are deceiving yourself.

Is this what you're talking about? Seriously?

Act 15:28-29 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.​

I don't need to abstain from meats offered to idols because I know that an idol is nothing in the world.

1 Cor. 8:4-8 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled. But meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse.​

Actually, I trust in God's ability to perform His work in me. And, amazingly, fornication isn't something I've had to abstain from. Nor have I been tempted to murder or rob a bank.

So, I'm greatly relieved you are not "requiring" me to follow whatever laws you might deem necessary. :chuckle:

Shalom.

To be a Jew you need to observe all of God's Law.

You admit that you do not see a need to observe the essentials for those who have turned to God from among the Gentiles, but it is because you have an error in your interpretation of another passage. Remember, we are not to tolerate those who tell people to eat meat sacrificed to idols.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It's only a delight for those who have entered into His rest. If you're still performing rites and rituals then it is no longer what God intended.
Shalom.

I have no idea what you mean by rites and rituals. I just obey the commandments of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This is why people think you are a troll. Everyone knows what rites and rituals are. Quit playing dumb.
Shalom.

Sorry. I am not a Catholic and I did not grow up Catholic. I also do not know why people have a problem with religion. Maybe it is because they think rites and rituals. But we are to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and keep ourselves unstained by the world. I have been on this website for years, preaching the gospel. I do not know what you mean by a troll. That is an offense for me. Trolls are a part of false religion. Shalom. Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

To be a Jew you need to observe all of God's Law.

You admit that you do not see a need to observe the essentials for those who have turned to God from among the Gentiles, but it is because you have an error in your interpretation of another passage. Remember, we are not to tolerate those who tell people to eat meat sacrificed to idols.

Shalom.

Jacob

You are a wanna be Jew. And not a very good one at that.

ClimateSanity

Shalom.

Sorry. I am not a Catholic and I did not grow up Catholic. I also do not know why people have a problem with religion. Maybe it is because they think rites and rituals. But we are to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and keep ourselves unstained by the world. I have been on this website for years, preaching the gospel. I do not know what you mean by a troll. That is an offense for me. Trolls are a part of false religion. Shalom. Jacob
You don't have to be a Catholic to know what rites and rituals are. The second tactic of a troll is diversion....what you just did.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You don't have to be a Catholic to know what rites and rituals are. The second tactic of a troll is diversion....what you just did.
Shalom.

But are not rites and ritual a part of some works based religion in Christianity? But I am a Jew who accepts Matthew through Revelation. I teach Torah, not rites and rituals. You may be thinking of false religion. But we are not to study such things. I do not know why anyone would put this on me. It was not even part of the discussion. I do not want to converse about rites and rituals. I have no idea why anyone would want to.

Shalom.

Jacob

ClimateSanity

Shalom.

But are not rites and ritual a part of some works based religion in Christianity? But I am a Jew who accepts Matthew through Revelation. I teach Torah, not rites and rituals. You may be thinking of false religion. But we are not to study such things. I do not know why anyone would put this on me. It was not even part of the discussion. I do not want to converse about rites and rituals. I have no idea why anyone would want to.

Shalom.

Jacob
I didn't ask you what you taught. The subject is you lying about not knowing what rites and rituals are. All this other BS is your standard trolling act. You can't fool us anymore Mr fake innocent.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I didn't ask you what you taught. The subject is you lying about not knowing what rites and rituals are. All this other BS is your standard trolling act. You can't fool us anymore Mr fake innocent.
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean. I grew up Christian without rites and rituals. I do not want to be exposed to an example of what one might be.

Shalom.

Jacob

ClimateSanity

Shalom.

I do not know what you mean. I grew up Christian without rites and rituals. I do not want to be exposed to an example of what one might be.

Shalom.

Jacob
Just keep on lying. You're not a very good Jew. You're not a very good human being. Get this straight....

God hates liars.

glorydaz

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

So you don't know that Shabbat is the most important ritual observance in Judaism?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So you don't know that Shabbat is the most important ritual observance in Judaism?
Shalom.

The Sabbath Commandment is one of the Ten Commandments. What ritual are you talking about? I do not know what you mean by ritual observance. I observe Shabbat, or the Sabbath, each week. The seventh day of the week is Shabbat, a day of rest, following our work on the first six days of the week. If you are observing based on the six days of creation, there is evening and morning each day. Days begin and end at sundown or sunset.

Shalom.

Jacob