Eliminating Dispensationalism

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

I do like riding a bike. I believe that we are talking about the same thing. I do not have one and I have never had a motorbike or motorcycle.

Shalom.

Jacob

OK. Why do you suggest this? Do you like watching ducks? I do. Peace out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Because the Apostles never taught to observe Torah (Acts15:24KJV), and yet you observe Torah, and do so all the while telling us that we are supposed to do it, and the Apostles never said that (Acts15:24KJV). Do you understand why I suggest this now?
Shalom.

Are you familiar with Jesus' words in Matthew 5:17-20?

I do not understand why you suggest this, knowing what I know and in that I am a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I do not understand why you suggest this
OK, so, one of my questions you did not answer, was whether you perceive Acts 15:24 (KJV) to be not applicable for you, being a Gentile Jewish convert. So is that what you're trying to say? That Acts 15:24 (KJV) doesn't apply to you, because you're a Gentile Jewish convert? It's fine to say yes, I just want to know. :)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
OK, so, one of my questions you did not answer, was whether you perceive Acts 15:24 (KJV) to be not applicable for you, being a Gentile Jewish convert. So is that what you're trying to say? That Acts 15:24 (KJV) doesn't apply to you, because you're a Gentile Jewish convert? It's fine to say yes, I just want to know. :)
Shalom.

I am a convert, in that I have been an individual, a Gentile, and a Christian. I am a righteous convert. You can observe more than the essentials, but there is no greater burden. If you are a Jew observing the Torah there are 613 Commandments to observe. If you do not observe them you are cut off from Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am a convert, in that I have been an individual, a Gentile, and a Christian. I am a righteous convert. You can observe more than the essentials, but there is no greater burden. If you are a Jew observing the Torah there are 613 Commandments to observe. If you do not observe them you are cut off from Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob
I'll take that as a yes? :idunno:

It really would be nicer for everybody if you would interact with other user accounts like some of us are actual people, and not robots.

I heard the new Chili Peppers song about robots, I didn't like it, not catchy. Do you like Chili Peppers? I don't.

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

Because someone wanted to have them I suppose. I have no reason to not like any ducks.

Shalom.

Jacob

OK. Why do you suppose? Do you like Donald Duck? I do. Do you like when ducks try to shed the water from their feathers? I do. Peace out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'll take that as a yes? :idunno:

It really would be nicer for everybody if you would interact with other user accounts like some of us are actual people, and not robots.

I heard the new Chili Peppers song about robots, I didn't like it, not catchy. Do you like Chili Peppers? I don't.
Shalom.

I probably do not, and people are not robots. I do not know how you have come to say this.

I am not bot a Gentile and Jewish. I am a Jew. I am Jewish. I am of Israel. I am not a Gentile. I was a Gentile, and I was a Christian. I do believe Yeshua to be the Messiah, but I am not Messianic I am Orthodox. I converted to Judaism.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
OK. Why do you suppose? Do you like Donald Duck? I do. Do you like when ducks try to shed the water from their feathers? I do. Peace out.
Shalom.

I do not know. I know little about Donald Duck. There is nothing not to like about ducks.

Shalom.

Jacob

Danoh

Shalom.

As one who has turned to God from among the Gentiles, you are required to observe the essentials found in Acts 15.

As a convert to Judaism, a Jew of Israel, a proselyte and a convert, I am required to observe the 613 Commandments of Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

No you do not keep all 613 Commandments; you just say you do.

Case in point, Mr. 613:chuckle:

Luke 2:22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

I do not know. I know little about Donald Duck. There is nothing not to like about ducks.

Shalom.

Jacob

OK. Why do you ask? Why do you not like Donald Duck?Do you like Daffy Duck? I like ducks, too! Peace out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No you do not keep all 613 Commandments; you just say you do.

Case in point, Mr. 613:chuckle:

Luke 2:22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;
Shalom.

The 613 Commandments are for all Jews, all of Israel, so they are all for me. We have a responsibility to each other in regard to the Commandments we are to observe individually.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
OK. Why do you ask? Why do you not like Donald Duck?Do you like Daffy Duck? I like ducks, too! Peace out.
Shalom.

I do not know how to answer your question. Why are you asking these questions? I know Daffy Duck is different from Donald Duck, but you were asking me about real, live, living ducks.

Shalom.

Jacob

DAN P

Shalom.

Yes, I do accept 2 Corinthians 3:14-18. But I do not know what a PREVARICATOR is, sorry.

Shalom.

Jacob

Hi and a different word to say you are LYING !!

The Greek word OIKONOMIA / DISPENSATION is imbeded in Paul's letters and you say that you beliveve all the bible BUT PREVARICATE what Eph 3:3 is saying !!

dan p