Eliminating Dispensationalism

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No. It was a part of your newest game. I was just reviewing some of your posts from the past. They are quite revealing. :popcorn:
Shalom.

I do not know why you would even suggest such a thing. I do not like games. I like reading, studying, observing, and teaching Torah. Enjoy the Sabbath!

Shalom.

Jacob

ClimateSanity

Fig Newton's should have clued you he wasnt talking about singers.

Shalom.

Okay. But I thought that he was asking about a musician. He already knows that I do not drink beer. I do not know why he is asking me these questions or why he would ask about beer.

Do not drink alcohol.

Shalom.

Jacob
What gave you the idea he was talking about musicians? Have you ever watched sesame streets game " one of these things is not like the others"?

The mention of fig Newton's should have clued you into that he wasn't talking about singers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
OK. Why do you ask? Do you like Jim Beam, and Happy Hour? I do. Peace out.
Shalom.

I do not know what Happy Hour is, and I do not know who or what Jim Beam is. I believe Happy Hour is when food costs less or certain items (food) are sold in a restaurant. But I only eat kosher and I have not been to a restaurant in a long time.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Fig Newton's should have clued you he wasnt talking about singers.

What gave you the idea he was talking about musicians? Have you ever watched sesame streets game " one of these things is not like the others"?

The mention of fig Newton's should have clued you into that he wasn't talking about singers.
Shalom.

Then what is Jack Daniels? I thought he meant a person. Why would I mistake Jack Daniels for Charlie Daniels?

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

I do not know what Happy Hour is, and I do not know who or what Jim Beam is. I believe Happy Hour is when food costs less or certain items (food) are sold in a restaurant. But I only eat kosher and I have not been to a restaurant in a long time.

Shalom.

Jacob

Clearly you're on here to pull our legs. No, I'm not speaking of a Kosher meal.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why aren't you preparing for the Sabbath instead of yapping on here? Better hurry.
Shalom.

I am listening to the radio. I am prepared for the Sabbath already. It sounds like you make fun of people who obey God's commands. You should stop doing that, and repent to God about it, and enjoy obeying God's commands, as He made them to glorify Himself and for our good. Enjoy the Sabbath. Do not delight in sinning.

Shalom.

Jacob