Eliminating Dispensationalism

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

I not only do not have a taste for beer, I do not drink beer. I do not know why he asked.

Shalom.

Jacob
I do not know why you say this. I do not know what you are telling me. Do you like "Frosted Flakes?" I think they are grrrrreat! Peace out.

Right Divider

Body part
The Twelve Apostles were murdered because they witnessed to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus on the third day, and would not recant, and wouldn't say that it was made up.

And they started the Catholic Church. Yeah, I want to be part of that, more than I am now.

:rotfl:
Complete, utter nonsense!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I do not know why you say this. I do not know what you are telling me. Do you like "Frosted Flakes?" I think they are grrrrreat! Peace out.
Shalom.

The better question would be if Frosted Flakes are good for you. Other than that are you repeating my words or making your own statements?

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
No, it is the educated and honest truth. Sorry that you don't like truth. Go ahead and believe lies if you like.
Right. :plain: Because "Right Divider from the Internet" said so.

I'll stick with brick-and-mortar. The Catholic Church has hundreds of thousands of parish churches. Which makes a lot of sense, seeing as how she was founded by the Twelve Apostles, all who witnessed the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day, and then, wouldn't shut up about it, even when threatened with death, which they all were, and they all just kept right on yapping.

Right Divider

Body part
Right. :plain: Because "Right Divider from the Internet" said so.
No, not just because I say so. Simply because it's true.

I'll stick with brick-and-mortar. The Catholic Church has hundreds of thousands of parish churches. Which makes a lot of sense, seeing as how she was founded by the Twelve Apostles, all who witnessed the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day, and then, wouldn't shut up about it, even when threatened with death, which they all were, and they all just kept right on yapping.
Because "Nihilo from the Internet" said so.... nice.

The twelve apostles did NOT found the RCC. That is a myth that the RCC perpetuates to those dumb enough to believe the lie.

I guess you believe the fallacy that if lots of people believe something, then it must be true.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
No, not just because I say so. Simply because it's true.

Because "Nihilo from the Internet" said so.... nice.

The twelve apostles did NOT found the RCC. That is a myth that the RCC perpetuates to those dumb enough to believe the lie.

I guess you believe the fallacy that if lots of people believe something, then it must be true.
Again . . . bricks'n mortar, bud. 200,000 parish churches, all around the world, almost as if the people running the thing, were following Matthew 28:19 (KJV) to the letter.

It's your problem, not mine. :idunno:

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Again . . . bricks'n mortar, bud. 200,000 parish churches, all around the world, almost as if the people running the thing, were following Matthew 28:19 (KJV) to the letter.

It's your problem, not mine. :idunno:
LOL

You are a lover of fallacious reasoning.

It's entirely possible that 1 billion Catholics are WRONG. Or you could just be a Muslim, there are a billion of them too.

And, NO, they do NOT follow Matt 28:19 "to the letter".

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
LOL

You are a lover of fallacious reasoning.

It's entirely possible that 1 billion Catholics are WRONG. Or you could just be a Muslim, there are a billion of them too.

And, NO, they do NOT follow Matt 28:19 "to the letter".
LOL yourself. The resurrection of the Lord Jesus from the dead on the third day happened. The Catholic Church is the brick-and-mortar result of that happening today. Muslims deny the resurrection of the Lord Jesus from the dead on the third day, and they always have.

And the Catholic Church absolutely follows Matthew 28:19 (KJV) to the letter---that's another one of those delusional or horrifically uneducated things to say on your part again.

Right Divider

Body part
LOL yourself. The resurrection of the Lord Jesus from the dead on the third day happened.
No doubt.

The Catholic Church is the brick-and-mortar result of that happening today.
Nihilo's opinions, once again, being presented as IF it was a fact. It is NOT.

Muslims deny the resurrection of the Lord Jesus from the dead on the third day, and they always have.
My point was that your FALLACIOUS "it's true because it's big" is FALSE!

And the Catholic Church absolutely follows Matthew 28:19 (KJV) to the letter---that's another one of those delusional or horrifically uneducated things to say on your part again.
Your opinions are horrible and uneducated.

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

The better question would be if Frosted Flakes are good for you. Other than that are you repeating my words or making your own statements?

Shalom.

Jacob
OK. I do not know why you say this. I do not know what you are telling me. Do you like curling? I do. Peace out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
OK. I do not know why you say this. I do not know what you are telling me. Do you like curling? I do. Peace out.
Shalom.

No. What is it? Are you talking about weights, a weight room, or a gym? I do not know what it is.

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

No. What is it? Are you talking about weights, a weight room, or a gym? I do not know what it is.

Shalom.

Jacob
OK. Why do you ask? Do you like Jack Daniels, and "Ripple" wine, with fig newtons? I do. Peace out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
OK. Why do you ask? Do you like Jack Daniels, and "Ripple" wine, with fig newtons? I do. Peace out.
Shalom.

I believe that I have heard Jack Daniels, but I am not sure. Otherwise, no. What songs are you talking about?

Shalom.

Jacob