Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzal

And here we are. Advocates for the distribution of blame are attempting to broaden their original, specific argument because their original premise has been challenged. Sorry, that is what I like to call "moving the goal posts" and I do not want to put anymore effort into validating this tactic any further.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I do not believe playing sole responsibility on the criminal for their actions is an irrational train of thought.

well, good - because nobody here is suggesting that we not make a criminal solely responsible for their actions

well, except bybee, rusha, tam and you

genuineoriginal

There is no set boundary that will keep a rapist from raping.
They are going to rape no matter what behavior is being displayed.
There is no set boundary that will keep a rattlesnake from biting.
They are going to bite, no matter what you wear.

However, if you choose to walk around barefoot near a rattlesnake, then you are responsible for putting yourself at risk, even if you are not responsible for the rattlesnake biting you.

ok doser

And here we are. Advocates for the distribution of blame are attempting to broaden their original, specific argument because their original premise has been challenged. Sorry, that is what I like to call "moving the goal posts" and I do not want to put anymore effort into validating this tactic any further.

you don't have to do this

it's ok to say you realize that you were being a moron

everybody already thinks it anyways :idunno:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
right - if a car thief can't easily steal your car, they will go find a car that is easy to steal
It's cars they want.
No cars, no risk.
Don't be so irresponsible putting yourself at risk.
Having no cars would make the world less risky.
Your behavior as a car owner only puts you at risk.
Bad behavior! Bad Bad Bad!

ok doser

Is this the part where I say "because I left my phone in the car." and you throw the confetti while yelling "AH AH! So you DO live your life in accordance to criminals!"

nah - but it would be nice if you would even pretend that you realized that you had made a foolish statement

The fact that you truncate my posts

sorry Q - one stupid statement per customer

ClimateSanity

can't figure out if liberalism attracts those with poor reasoning skills or if embracing liberalism creates poor reasoning skills

must be the first, because nobody with good reasoning skills would embrace liberalism in the first place

Its all about power actually. PM for details. Dont feel like getting burned at the stake today.

bybee

Yeah, so it's right to leave your doors unlocked. And it's right to strip at frat parties. And it's right to tell people they are not responsible for their own actions. Gotcha :thumb:

I'm a little old for stripping at frat parties!
You really make some of the most stupendous leaps to erroneous conclusions!
Your efforts at acerbic wit wind up sounding like the nattering of a junior high cheer leader.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not believe placing sole responsibility on the criminal for their actions is an irrational train of thought.
getsmiley-3.gif

genuineoriginal

Exactly so. What it comes down to is a different standard based on the fact that rape victims are normally women.

It's not about sex, but rather about control and a deep seated animosity towards the opposite sex.

You are perpetuating the lie that rape is not about sex.

Rape is always about sex.
If there was no sex involved, it would not be rape, it would be assault.

You also claim rape is not about sex but is about gender.

The gender is not as important as the sex, otherwise normally heterosexual men would not rape other men in prison.

bybee

The gender is not as important as the sex, otherwise normally heterosexual men would not rape other men in prison.

No doubt this is an expert opinion....

genuineoriginal

When is the last time we heard someone say that someone murdered while walking to their car enticed someone to assault or murder them?
Are you aware that most large cities in the United States have neighborhoods that are so dangerous that police do not patrol there?

ok doser

in order of frequency:

men rape women
men rape men
women rape men
women rape women

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not believe placing sole responsibility on the criminal for their actions is an irrational train of thought.
But but but ..... we must find something else to blame for our crime so we don't look like the only loser in all this.
We want to bring up other people's loserness (hehe!) so we can say, "See, you're just as much as loser as I am!"

Misery loves company.

Doser's M.O. in practically every thread he enters.

ok doser

But but but ..... we must find something else to blame for our crime so we don't look like the only loser in all this.
We want to bring up other people's loserness (hehe!) so we can say, "See, you're just as much as loser as I am!"

Misery loves company.

Doser's M.O. in practically every thread he enters.

tam - i pray that God ignores your lies and your hatred and gives your obviously troubled soul the peace you so desperately need

Status
Not open for further replies.