Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

WizardofOz

fred phelps was right

Phelps was voted out of the church after undergoing a "change of heart" regarding his religious beliefs. Zach reported that Phelps had spoken in support of the members of Equality House across the road from the church, which was regarded as "rank blasphemy" by the church.

link

Christ's Word

Trump waxed the competition in Nevada, and destroyed all of loser's theories about his limited ceiling of 30 to 35%. Looks like he took over 46 % of the total, and over 44% of the Hispanic vote.

journey

I can't believe it, but Trump just might be our nominee. I still have hopes for something changing on super Tuesday. I think that we all underestimated the anger many folks have for the Washington establishment, so they're voting for Trump. Politicians just aren't doing well at all.

lifeisgood

Whomever the Lord places in power (Daniel 2:21) will be well deserved, for chastisement is coming and very much deserved and how does the Lord chastises His own, He places and displaces leaders.

Where is the Church? Comatose.

I was speaking with Christian brethren and the response was 'Well, I like Ted Cruz, but I as a Christian cannot vote for him because no one is following him. We need someone like Trump, someone that gets things done. We need change.'

My response? Like 2008/2012?
Response? Blank look.

I said, "Well, I can provide you examples of 'Ted Cruzes', e.g., in the Bible that when they were running 'for office' nothing happened at the moment and all they got was prison, beatings, etc., etc.

We as Christians, said I, need to vote God's way, not man's way.
If Christians would vote God's way (meaning, Oh, Lord we humble ourselves and we pray and we seek Your face and we turn from our wicked ways and we turn back to You), then I am sure God will hear from heaven, and He will forgive our sin and He will heal our land, which is in desperate need of and give us leaders that we can see is from Him (not perfect, but from Him).

Many Christians think that because Mr. Trump lifted up a book he thinks is the Bible that he has never ever read, cannot name one book of it, he is a Christian or because he said he is a Presbyterian, he is a Christian. How shallow they take Jesus Christ and His sacrifice on the Cross of Calvary, thinking that a denomination affiliation a Christian make.

How far away from the Lord is the Church.

Studying the Book of Daniel: When one reads of the Antichrist in control over the areas of Libya and Ethiopia, immediately comes to mind that when Mussolini took Libya and Ethiopia in 1935, there were thousands of Bible students that hailed him as the Antichrist. Because Mussolini was also dreaming of the revival of the Roman Empire and, because of these factors, many taught that he was truly the Antichrist. Obviously, they were wrong.

Let us humble ourselves before the Lord in prayer and sackcloth and ashes and per adventure, the Lord will have mercy on us and delay His chastisement for a little while so His Gospel can go to all the nations of the world again.

PureX

Donald Trump is a cartoon character running for president. He is the "W.W.F." version of a presidential candidate. And the fact that so many Americans can no longer tell the difference between a cartoon candidate and a real one shows us just how corrupt and idiotic our government and it's people have become.

This whole election is farce, and the American people are too weak and stupid to even be outraged by it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am still waiting for Super Tuesday, but I think Trump will win the RNC nomination because he is not these guys shown in the video.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sure He does, however, Nick M, I do understand your point.

What is your evidence? Prophets speaking on behalf of God regarding Israel and her kingdom that was put away? Get real. He is going to in the future. He will move the armies against Israel. That won't happen any time soon unless the fullness of the gentiles comes in.

THall

Trump now has a 64 delegate lead,
and will likely win BIG, all but
two states on Super Tuesday.....

Zoo baby, ....it's OK to cry, no shame....

THall

You project 9 of 11 states for Trump on Tuesday ?

Trump will crush it in the Super Tuesday
states in the north east.

He may lose Texas, and could easily lose either
Arkansas to Cruz, or Minnesota to Rubio, but I
doubt that he will lose all 3. I suspect unless
the debate upsets the apple cart, Trump will win
9 of the 11, most by double digit margins.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

How does Trump propose to "make deals" with American politicians, international leaders and the heads of world religions - all of whom he has personally insulted on his way to the White House?