Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And Jesus was a "glutton and a drunkard" and his family thought he was "out of his mind."

We all have skeletons in our closets. It is only the hypocritical who reject this truth.

You dont seem to understand what was stated if you state He was such. He was accused by non believers of being that, is that what YOU are?

Matthew 11:19 "The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Behold, a gluttonous man and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!' Yet wisdom is vindicated by her deeds."

About the out of his mind:

Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind." 22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons." 23 So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: "How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.

Then at the end of all that, He says : 28 "Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter; 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin "

He was falsely accused, He was not out of His mind, He was blasphemed against.

A false accusation doesnt make the accusation true.

Jesus had no "skeletons" in His closet, He had non believers blaspheming and falsely accusing Him.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
:think:

Speak for yourself. The particular *skeleton* that you are condoning shows a man who is incapable of loyalty and honesty.
Jesus had a lot to say about hypocrites. I am fully able to be accountable for my own hypocrisy. I believe those who are unable to look within themselves with honesty are not worth interacting with half the time.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You dont seem to understand what was stated if you state He was such. He was accused by non believers of being that, is that what YOU are?

Matthew 11:19 "The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Behold, a gluttonous man and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!' Yet wisdom is vindicated by her deeds."

About the out of his mind:

Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind." 22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons." 23 So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: "How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.

Then at the end of all that, He says : 28 "Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter; 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin "

He was falsely accused, He was not out of His mind, He was blasphemed against.

A false accusation doesnt make the accusation true.

Jesus had no "skeletons" in His closet, He had non believers blaspheming and falsely accusing Him.
If Jesus was without sin he would never have been baptized by John. And the church would have never tried to cover up its embarrassment by claiming it had to be "foreordained" by John who was declared to be unfit for fastening Jesus' sandals.

Based on this "criterion of embarrassment" John's baptism of repentance of Jesus probably and almost certainly goes back to a real historical event--one that later followers would like to play down or forget.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
One or two such comments would have been tolerable, but I reported your :spam: I think this might have been the first report I have made as a TOL civilian.
:wazzup:
It seems the first person you reported is a big dope!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
do you think it is possible for trump to get the republican nomination?

do you think it is possible for him to hand hillary the presidency by running third party?

what do you think is possible?

No on the nomination. Yes, he could hand Hillary the presidency, he has the money to do so/ I do not think it behooves him to let Hillary in? It may not hurt him, if we end up with Hillary, but his friends will not like it!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If Jesus was without sin he would never have been baptized by John.

False, Jesus was setting example for us in that. Matthew 3:15, “Let it be so now,it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.”

Jesus was totally without sin, or we are all lost- a sacrifice for sin has to be unblemished, without stain or spot. Keep showing how you twist and distort the scriptures and plain out ignore some of them:

Hebrews 4:15 For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.

Jesus baptism was a foreshadow of what was to come by Him, baptism by the Spirit, instead of Johns baptism.

John testifies to such:

Matthew 3:11"I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
TRUMP'S STILL DOING BRILLIANTLY !!!

Even FOX "News" threw Megyn Kelly under the bus!

The conservative media is claiming that when Trump said Kelly "had blood coming out of her whatever" after the debate, cable news and other media outlets said he was talking about menstruation !!!

And he clearly WAS NOT !!!

The media should be ashamed of itself for deliberately lying. This disinformation was put out there by Trump's enemies. But they're not going to be successful.

GO TRUMP !!!

You've got a nice light touch with the punctuation and all caps there. "Over the top" didn't even cross my mind.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
False, Jesus was setting example for us in that. Matthew 3:15, “Let it be so now,it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.”
I see this as a creation of the early church, which was clearly embarrassed about Jesus' baptism by John for sin.

Jesus was totally without sin, or we are all lost- a sacrifice for sin has to be unblemished, without stain or spot. Keep showing how you twist and distort the scriptures and plain out ignore some of them:
I don't see "lost" as having anything to do with our beliefs about Jesus. The God of Jesus is one who finds us wherever we are and whether or not we reject him or not. His Grace is all-powerful. But of course this is just my opinion. Many traditional Christians do not believe this about the God of Jesus at all.

Hebrews 4:15 For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.
This is a verse ABOUT Jesus, not his actual remarks.

Jesus baptism was a foreshadow of what was to come by Him, baptism by the Spirit, instead of Johns baptism.

John testifies to such:

Matthew 3:11"I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
Again, this is a way for the church to explain the historical fact that John felt called to baptize Jesus for sin and that Jesus had chosen to be baptized.

Nazaroo

If Jesus was without sin he would never have been baptized by John. And the church would have never tried to cover up its embarrassment by claiming it had to be "foreordained" by John who was declared to be unfit for fastening Jesus' sandals.

Based on this "criterion of embarrassment" John's baptism of repentance of Jesus probably and almost certainly goes back to a real historical event--one that later followers would like to play down or forget.

So another Christian doctrine that Aikido7 denies is the sinlessness of Jesus.

Perhaps we should start counting, just so we know exactly what kind of
heretic Aikido7 is evolving into.

Nazaroo

trump wants to keep the families together
when
he sends them back to mexico

Good idea.

When you're a violent warlike non-Christian tribe of criminals,
you should be forced to live in isolation in the middle of the Mexican desert,
where the only people you can injure is yourselves.

Nazaroo

How Christian of you.

Self-defence is not anti-Christian, or even incompatible with Christianity.

The widow was encouraged to pray even to the unjust judge for justice.

Jesus advised his followers to flee the destruction of Jerusalem,
rather than sacrifice themselves unnecessarily.

Jesus also warned that the destruction of those who harmed children
would face a punishment worse than forced drowning.

Paul did not passively surrender to authorities, but hid, and escaped
using covert operations.

Peter disobeyed authorities by walking out of prison with an angel.

Daniel's friends told the Emperor to buzz off.

Daniel refused to stop praying under death threat.

Elijah summoned an army to defeat the Syrians,
and bears mauled his detractors.

Still can't find any incompatibilies with sending Mexican thugs back to Mexico.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
picture.php

:spam:
:wave2:

picture.php

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
trump wants to keep the families together
when
he sends them back to mexico

Good idea.

When you're a violent warlike non-Christian tribe of criminals,
you should be forced to live in isolation in the middle of the Mexican desert,
where the only people you can injure is yourselves.

Jesus also warned that the destruction of those who harmed children
would face a punishment worse than forced drowning.

What part of families don't you understand?