ECT Does Hebrews speak to and of the Body of Christ?

eleos

Disagree. If Christ is in us ... He produces the fruit (works) and comes from His works in us and not of ourselves. Anything found good in us is of Christ and not of ourselves. Anything bad ... that's us.

DAN P

I think it would be impossible to write about quantities without using numbers.

I did not say numbers mean nothing.
I said your excitement about finding the number 3 in the Bible was nonsense.

You seem to have problems comprehending English when you read it, which explains a lot.
What is your native language?

Hi and in the THIRD DAY Jesus arose from the dead

It was the THIRD hour He was crucified

There was 3 hours of darkness after His death

The 3 years of seeking fruit from Israel in Luke 13:6-9

The inscription on the cross had 3 Languages

The NUMBER 3'S are endless

dan p

Jerry Shugart

It is generally agreed that the book of Hebrews was written while the present dispensation was in force.

So if the doctrine found in the Hebrew epistles is not for the present dispensation then when will it be in effect?

Jerry Shugart

Disagree. If Christ is in us ... He produces the fruit (works) and comes from His works in us and not of ourselves. Anything found good in us is of Christ and not of ourselves. Anything bad ... that's us.

Then why will some Christians get rewards in heaven and others not?

DAN P

It is generally agreed that the book of Hebrews was written while the present dispensation was in force.

So if the doctrine found in the Hebrew epistles is not for the present dispensation then when will it be in effect?

Hi Jerry and all the books from Hebrews THROUGH Revelation are to Israel and can be called NT writing !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

Hi Jerry and all the books from Hebrews THROUGH Revelation are to Israel and can be called NT writing !!

No one denies that. But if the doctrine found in the Hebrews epistles is not for the dispensation in force when it was given then what dispensation does that doctrine pertain to?

And if it was for another dispensation then why didn't the authors of those epistles say that the doctrine is not for now but instead for another dispensation?

Interplanner

Glad to see new folks in the room!

genuineoriginal

Hi and your problem is with the bible and you will , NOR can deny the NUMBERS are through out the bible fro Genesis AND through Revelation and I see that you lean HEAVILY TO BEING CALLOW !!

You did give ME a HUGH LAUGH !!

We do need HUMOR and you have provided it foe all on TOL !!

dan p
I have no problem with the Bible, nor do I have problems with finding numbers in the Bible.
I do have a problem with you thinking that finding a number in the Bible means something more than it does.

Interplanner

No one denies that. But if the doctrine found in the Hebrews epistles is not for the dispensation in force when it was given then what dispensation does that doctrine pertain to?

And if it was for another dispensation then why didn't the authors of those epistles say that the doctrine is not for now but instead for another dispensation?

The community of believers is one in Christ. There are no letters for them but not for others. Ephesians is for all believers to be one new man.

Every single tenet or starting point of D'ism is a fraud.