ECT Does Hebrews speak to and of the Body of Christ?

DAN P

Only those in the Body of Christ have access to the heavenly sphere since they sit in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. The believers in the book of Hebrews had access to the heavenly sphere:

Hi Jerry and the Jews are to be made Kings and PRIESTS in Rev 1:6 and in Ex 19:6 and also in 1 Peter 2:9 , and this the B O C ?

This is a CALLOW THEOLOGY !!

dan p

genuineoriginal

Hi and are passing the above ?? O WELL , Good choice for you !!

See the trinity in Matt.28:19 and in 1 John 5:7 and in Gen 2:4 " LET US " IS MORE THAN ONE !!

So , you do not believe in the trinity ?

dan p

None of those verses you referenced use the word Trinity, but you believe without a doubt they are talking about the Trinity.
Hebrews does not use the phrase "body of Christ", but is is very obvious that the Christians being written to are part of the body of Christ.

DAN P

None of those verses you referenced use the word Trinity, but you believe without a doubt they are talking about the Trinity.
Hebrews does not use the phrase "body of Christ", but is is very obvious that the Christians being written to are part of the body of Christ.

Hi and it references the number 3 !!

The number 3 , means Complete !!

So does , Past , present , Future !

So does Major Premise , the Minor , and Conclusion !!

Why do the 4 beasts say , HOLY , HOLY , HOLY in Rev 4:8 and there are a ton more , three's !!

So you prove that is IS OBVIOUSLY that it the B O C has to be there , good Grammar and INTERPRETATIVE JOB , where did you learn THAT ??

dan p

genuineoriginal

Hi and it references the number 3 !!

The number 3 , means Complete !!

So does , Past , present , Future !

So does Major Premise , the Minor , and Conclusion !!

Why do the 4 beasts say , HOLY , HOLY , HOLY in Rev 4:8 and there are a ton more , three's !!
Where did you get that nonsense?

genuineoriginal

Hi and is the first time you have HEARD of numbers in the bible , you have been SHELTERED !!

dan p

Are you talking about Gematria or Numerology?
Do you believe the Bible teaches us to be concerned with such things or teaches us that such things are not worthy of our time?

1 Timothy 4:7
7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.​

DAN P

Do you believe the Bible teaches us to be concerned with such things or teaches us that such things are not worthy of our time?

7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.​

Hi and you have never heard of the NUMBER 666 in Rev 13:18 !!

You are truly a novice !!

dan p

genuineoriginal

Hi and you have never heard of the NUMBER 666 in Rev 13:18 !!
Yes, I have heard of six hundred three score and six.

You are truly a novice !!
No, I am not a novice.
I am versed enough in the truth to avoid being carried about with every wind of doctrine.

Ephesians 4:14
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;​

DAN P

No, I am not a novice.
I am versed enough in the truth to avoid being carried about with every wind of doctrine.

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;​

Hi and have you heard about the number 1000 IN Rev 20 :5 and 6 ??

dan p

DAN P

No, I am not a novice.

Hi and and have you heard of the number 12 , like the 12 tribes of Israel and seems that numbers are all over the bible !! What do you think ?>

dan p

DAN P

Hi , and you heard of the number 30 , that was whren Jesus began his earthly ministry ??

I am finding many NUMBERS , but you say numbers , mean nothing , RIGHT !!

dan p

DAN P

No, I am not a novice.

Hi and what about the NUMBER that Judas received , when he betrayed Jesus 30 pieces of sliver !!

WOW , so many NUMBERS , don't you think ??

dan p

genuineoriginal

seems that numbers are all over the bible !! What do you think ?>
WOW , so many NUMBERS , don't you think ??
I think it would be impossible to write about quantities without using numbers.

I am finding many NUMBERS , but you say numbers , mean nothing , RIGHT !!
I did not say numbers mean nothing.
I said your excitement about finding the number 3 in the Bible was nonsense.

You seem to have problems comprehending English when you read it, which explains a lot.
What is your native language?

DAN P

Hi and what about Acts 2:41 , there were 3000 souls saved , and NUMBERS are there for ACCURACY , and for NOVICE and BEGINNERS and will never see WHY !!

Numbers are all through the bible !!

dan p

DAN P

I have a math book with a lot of numbers in it.
What does that mean to you?

Hi and your problem is with the bible and you will , NOR can deny the NUMBERS are through out the bible fro Genesis AND through Revelation and I see that you lean HEAVILY TO BEING CALLOW !!

You did give ME a HUGH LAUGH !!

We do need HUMOR and you have provided it foe all on TOL !!

dan p

glorydaz

Hi and your problem is with the bible and you will , NOR can deny the NUMBERS are through out the bible fro Genesis AND through Revelation and I see that you lean HEAVILY TO BEING CALLOW !!

You did give ME a HUGH LAUGH !!

We do need HUMOR and you have provided it foe all on TOL !!

dan p

I like this one.

The Israelites marched around the walls once every day for seven days with the seven priests and the Ark of the Covenant. On the seventh day, they marched around the walls seven times. Then the priests blew their seven ram's horns, the Israelites raised a great shout, and the walls of the city fell.

Interplanner

The 40 years doesn't matter exactly, it was that it was a generation--the generation that had escaped through the exodus. Now, in Christ's exodus (Lk 9), there was another generation that could 'perish in the desert' if they 'didn't enter the rest (the Gospel)' and not fight Rome for Judean independence.