Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

God's Truth

I believe I directly stated this: "setting one's preference upon another"

Again I directly answered you: I love (set my preference upon another) exactly whom God made me love, and the objects of my love do the same for me whether they know it or not. Only God's love is free (Hosea 14:4).

We always choose according to our greatest inclinations at the moment we so choose. Our inclinations arise from the circumstances of our lives and our natures, all of which are ordered out per God's decree. God's decree does no violence to our will, but rather establishes our will to do as we are always inclined to do. Our inclinations are what drives our will. The unbeliever's inclinations are always at enmity with God. The believer's inclinations are for the good, yet suffer from the noetic effects of the fall of Adam, hence we will continue to struggle with sin until perfected our glory. This struggle of the believer grieves the Spirit, but He continues to work within us for we are God's workmanship (Eph. 2:10) and He works within us to will and to do (Philippians 2:13).

Who has said God does so? Sin is a immoral word, thought, or action made by moral agents. Our will to choose according to our greatest inclinations at the moment we so choose is our own free will, established by God in His decree. I bear the sole responsibility for my sins.

AMR

Copy and paste. So boring and no kind of discussion and debate.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
All you do is accuse me. Where did you learn that from?

2Ti 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
2Ti 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

You refuse to obey Gods word.

LA

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Why won't you show the scripture?
Laziness. Do your own homework but don't use the NWT bible. They even removed entire verses. That's why you don't see them at all. The NWT is so extremely biased & perverted, it is questionable if any Hebrew or Greek scholars worked on it. It is nothing more than a sectarian paraphrase, not a translation.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

'Son of God' is understood as 'God the Son'- that is the language of Christianity. The Trinity wasn't an 'invention', it was a way of theologically explaining an already known phenomenon.

If you reference Isaiah beside the New Testament, you will start to see the Trinity.
I like what you said. And it is true that it is a theological explanation of what we can know of GOD. But must we excuse and throw out the obvious order and implications of the words "Son OF GOD" in favor of the swapping and confusion/ illogic and vanity that can stem from the term and implications of "GOD the SON"?

sorry if illegible, cramped for time.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Laziness. Do your own homework but don't use the NWT bible. They even removed entire verses. That's why you don't see them at all. The NWT is so extremely biased & perverted, it is questionable if any Hebrew or Greek scholars worked on it. It is nothing more than a sectarian paraphrase, not a translation.

I would not ever use the NWT translation. As for laziness, your problem isn't laziness, your problem is it does not exist. You will never find a scripture that says what you teach as God's Truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
'Son of God' is understood as 'God the Son'- that is the language of Christianity. The Trinity wasn't an 'invention', it was a way of theologically explaining an already known phenomenon.

If you reference Isaiah beside the New Testament, you will start to see the Trinity.

Actually, this is a good post and I will give you a "Thanks" for it.

God's Truth

Dumb question ! And its evasive of the point made with scripture. What is the point I made in the quote ? Explain that to me !

She asked you a wise question, and you cannot answer it. Do you really like where you are, insulting people and having no answers?

God's Truth

2Ti 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
2Ti 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

You refuse to obey Gods word.

LA

I obey my Father the one and only God. You are an accuser and you obey your father.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thank you, but that in no way said that we cannot obey the commands of the Christ. It did, within context insinuate that one cannot obey or be justified by the law, but the commands of Christ that you said we cannot obey are not synonymous with the law spoken of in the chapter containing the verse you referenced.

Are there any more? Surely you don't lean on one verse taken out of context.

Right?

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Do you love everybody you meet as yourself?