ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You won't find Russell's/Josephus/Hannegraaf's/the pope's'/satan's false Preterist cult teachings in the bible. So, your satanic Preterism came from hell.

Fun!

I don't have to list a bunch of men like you.

With Dispensationalism, it's indisputable. John Nelson Darby invented it. Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby.

C'mon Little Johnny W the Dance Director, just tell us the one person responsible for Preterism?

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again, Little Johnny W the Dance Director has failed to show us who is responsible for Preterism.

Many men taught Preterism before Russell, and Josephus was a Christ rejecting Jew who never taught Preterism.

Neither Little Johnny W the Dance Director, nor any other Darby follower has been able to do it.

C'mon Darby followers, tell us?

Once again, Little arms Craigie has failed to show us who is responsible for dispensationalism, and what infallible man taught this "everyone" theory/invention before him, and identify this "everyone," as he claims.

Many men taught dispenationalism before Darby, and Josephus was a Christ rejecting Jew who taught Preterism, and Tellalie admits he is a Josephus/Russell/pope/Hannegraaf/satan follower.

Neither little arms, wimpy Tellalie, the unemployed, admitted sodomite dancer, nor any other Josephus/Russell/pope/Hannegraaf/satan follower has been able to do it.

Fun!

C'mon satan/Russell/Josephus/Hanegraaf followers, tell us?

And tell us why you are a Catholic, and admitted sodomnite, unemployed drain on society, and why you are so weak/wimpy, both pyhsically, and mentally, Craigie? Don't you believe Paul?Why are you in denial, Craigie?

Fun!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again, Little Johnny W the Dance Director has failed to show us who is responsible for Preterism.

Many men taught Preterism before Russell, and Josephus was a Christ rejecting Jew who never taught Preterism.

Neither Little Johnny W the Dance Director, nor any other Darby follower has been able to do it.

C'mon Darby followers, tell us?

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

What's the problem, wimp?

john w

Hall of Fame

With Dispensationalism, it's indisputable. John Nelson Darby invented it. Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby.

C'mon Little Johnny W the Dance Director, just tell us the one person responsible for Preterism?

You won't find Russell's/Josephus/Hannegraaf's/the pope's'/satan's false Preterist cult teachings in the bible. So, your satanic Preterism came from hell.

Come on, admitted sodomite, and cult member, satanist:just tell us:

-one infallible person, that taught Preterism, before you

-one person that taught this "everyone" theory, before you

-who this "everyone" was

Fun!

john w

Hall of Fame

"I could name a bunch of men taught Preterism."-Tettie the sodomite

Admitted liar-caught-again.

Name them.

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

What's the problem, wimp? Losing your spine, again, mentally/physically effeminate one?

john w

Hall of Fame
When people like steko and GM want to know why I bring up Darby so much, this is why.

This is Exhibit A, and proof that Darby followers live in denial.
"I could name a bunch of men taught Preterism."-Tettie the sodomite

Named them. And this "everyone."

Not a peep.

Such a desperate wimp, loser, you are, Craigie.

And get a job, sap. Ditch your sodomy, also. Paul says it is a sin. Don't you believe Paul? Fun!

john w

Hall of Fame
When people like steko and GM want to know why I bring up Darby so much, this is why.

Come on, admitted sodomite, and cult member, satanist:just tell us:

-who this "everyone" was

john w

Hall of Fame

vs.

john w

Hall of Fame

vs.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
But the idea of plastering margins with your own theology was novel and intentional (the Scofield Bible). I remember as a youth hearing people despise others who did not have the real Bible. Then the NASB came out and the notes were simply linguistic or sourcing. That's totally different. I think previous generations would be disgusted with Scofield putting his own thoughts everywhere.

They "needed" to be there to make 2P2P work. It is simply not in the text. When you see that, you see what a sect D'ism actually is.

Yeah, I don't have a Scofield Bible. I read King James and The New King James Bibles.

john w

Hall of Fame

Come on, admitted sodomite, and cult member, satanist-just tell us:

-who this "everyone" was

-why, you assert, on record, that dispensational is heresy, is anti-christ, that all dispensationalists assert that the Lord Jesus Christ's work was not "good enough," that we deny the finished work of the Saviour, that one can deny Paul's gospel, and yet, that is not a "salvation issue," and that we/anyone, can hold these views, be a heretic/anti-christ, till death, and yet, still be saved.

Go ahead, punk. I will shove your own woords, down that sulfur coated throat, to show, again, all of TOL, that is what your satanic Preterism, has led you to believe.

Go ahead. You won't. Wimpy fraud.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Come on, admitted sodomite, and cult member, satanist-just tell us:

-who this "everyone" was

-why, you assert, on record, that dispensational is heresy, is anti-christ, that all dispensationalists assert that the Lord Jesus Christ's work was not "good enough," that we deny the finished work of the Saviour, that one can deny Paul's gospel, and yet, that is not a "salvation issue," and that we/anyone, can hold these views, be a heretic/anti-christ, till death, and yet, still be saved.

Go ahead, punk. I will shove your own woords, down that sulfur coated throat, to show, again, all of TOL, that is what your satanic Preterism, has led you to believe.

Go ahead. You won't. Wimpy fraud.

I assert you cannot possibly be a Christian . . Not because you are a Dispie . . But because of your hateful spirit and foul mouth.

God has imposed the delusion of Dispensationalism upon your mind and soul, as judgement against your lack of love for His Truth and enmity against His redeemed people.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"All dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Tellalie

The punk couldn't prove that, even if his alleged infallible, according to him, pope Frankie, told him.

Which proves again that he is a habitual liar, engaging in sophistry, on TOL. That is this weasels' "ministry."

So, TeT is a Roman Catholic, huh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're one of those little pests that never can think of anything meaningful to say so you just float around and annoy people. Every forum has them.

I would much, much rather be associated with E.W. Bullinger than Darby. Before Bullinger, no one preached the 2nd Coming. His lecture series at Oxford was the first on the subject, as far as I know. On the other hand, Darby's claim to fame is that he was the first to preach the heretical pre-trib rapture theory.

Acts 2 dispensationalism is essentially fundamentalism without the Gospels. Very milky.

Yep. TeTs a little "Gnat" that everybody is annoyed by.