ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Danoh

You appear to be the "Know-it-All" type. You're one of old GMs least favorite posters. Your EGO is bigger than your knowledge and wisdom. No offense intended, pal.

Your kind always expect a higher intelect to apologize for same.

Not gonna happen; parrot.

Feel free to post an actual, Scriptural defense of any of their positions.

Or, you can continue to post VERY LITTLE of any REAL contribution; fan boy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your kind always expect a higher intelect to apologize for same.

Not gonna happen; parrot.

Feel free to post an actual, Scriptural defense of any of their positions.

Or, you can continue to post VERY LITTLE of any REAL contribution; fan boy.

You ought to consider using "Spell Check," buddy?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Never heard of him before you mentioned him. In fact, you're virtually OBSESSED with the dead guy.

Hypocrisy meter: ~biblical~

I mean seriously, do you even think before you state anything :chuckle:

John Darby is the founder of most, if not all, of your beliefs. You should be very interested with that, because you talk about Calvin all the time and he predates Darby by 300 years.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
John Darby is the founder of most, if not all, of your beliefs.

They live in denial.

They are too embarrassed to admit that just about everything they believe didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830.

It's like a Mormon claiming they never heard of Joseph Smith.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hypocrisy meter: ~biblical~

I mean seriously, do you even think before you state anything :chuckle:

John Darby is the founder of most, if not all, of your beliefs. You should be very interested with that, because you talk about Calvin all the time and he predates Darby by 300 years.

No "BIGGY" I'm what they call a "Free-Thinker."

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I asked:
"So, you are still beating your fellow junkie satanist wife?"

He says, "Nope," meaning he use to.

Sit. You are too stoned.

Chapter, verse, where the LORD God demands I answer anyone, especially a junkie, such as yourself.

I thought so.

Wow, how 'bout that?

The stoned junkie has Johnny hangin' on the barbed wire.

Takin' the fifth boy?

I knew you would.:crackup:

Interplanner

Yeah, from the Lord/Bible. You do read it once in awhile, right?

But the idea of plastering margins with your own theology was novel and intentional (the Scofield Bible). I remember as a youth hearing people despise others who did not have the real Bible. Then the NASB came out and the notes were simply linguistic or sourcing. That's totally different. I think previous generations would be disgusted with Scofield putting his own thoughts everywhere.

They "needed" to be there to make 2P2P work. It is simply not in the text. When you see that, you see what a sect D'ism actually is.

john w

Hall of Fame
They live in denial.

They are too embarrassed to admit that just about everything they believe didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830.

It's like a Mormon claiming they never heard of Joseph Smith.
Your man made made "invention," of Russell/Josephus, taught by satan, is refuted, which you admit.

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Craigie again suffers another death knell, as he will not, even after 4 years of being asked ny numerous TOL members, identify:

-this everyone, who saw this invisible alleged Savoir,

-any infallible man, besides his pope, who taught this invention, before him

Why is that, little armed wimp, weakling Craigie? Why are you embarrassed to admit that your invention came from Russell/Josephus/satan/the Catholic "Church?" And before Russell invented it in the 1800's?

Why are you in denial, of this Craigie, and in denial, that most of Christianity rejects your satanic invention of Preterism? Why are you desperate? Why are you in denial that you are an obsessed, unemployed leach, thus rejecting Paul's orders? Don't you believe Paul, effeminate one? Fun!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your man made made "invention," of Russell/Josephus, taught by satan, is refuted, which you admit.

Once again, Little Johnny W the Dance Director has failed to show us who is responsible for Preterism.

Many men taught Preterism before Russell, and Josephus was a Christ rejecting Jew who never taught Preterism.

Neither Little Johnny W the Dance Director, nor any other Darby follower has been able to do it.

C'mon Darby followers, tell us?