ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

dodge

What gospel was being preached to the Jews by the Twelve at Luke 9:6? At that time the Twelve did not even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die (Lk.18:33-34).

I feel sure that God put on flesh left heaven and came to earth to create confusion and dissension by bringing two gospels. Nope ! There has always been one Gospel , there is only one Gospel, and there will always be only ONE Jesus and one Gospel, which HE paid for with His blood.

Right Divider

Body part
I feel sure that God put on flesh left heaven and came to earth to create confusion and dissension by bringing two gospels. Nope ! There has always been one Gospel , there is only one Gospel, and there will always be only ONE Jesus and one Gospel, which HE paid for with His blood.
And there will always be a bunch of knuckleheads that cannot understand that there are many different aspects to the LORD Jesus Christ's dealings with mankind and many gospels in the Word of God; and will try to oversimplify to satisfy their tiny little minds.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Nope ! There has always been one Gospel , there is only one Gospel, and there will always be only ONE Jesus and one Gospel, which HE paid for with His blood.

You are a first class dumbbell!

Now you are claiming the Gospel of Grace, as revealed by Paul is the only good news; what about the Jews?

You dislike Paul, yet you mind not the salvation of the Jews? You are a :dunce:

dodge

Oh Oh! Now I see what the problem is............:sigh:

I said that because at least 8000 folks in scripture were saved before Paul became a Christian and follower of Jesus. If Paul had a new Gospel, that no one else knew, then how did those 8000 plus folks get saved ?

dodge

You are a first class dumbbell!

Now you are claiming the Gospel of Grace, as revealed by Paul is the only good news; what about the Jews?

You dislike Paul, yet you mind not the salvation of the Jews? You are a :dunce:

Just the opposite there is ONLY one Gospel. No I do not dislike Paul. According to Paul why did he say he was the chief of sinners ?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I said that because at least 8000 folks in scripture were saved before Paul became a Christian and follower of Jesus. If Paul had a new Gospel, that no one else knew, then how did those 8000 plus folks get saved ?
The problem is, you are addle-minded.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
What gospel was being preached to the Jews by the Twelve at Luke 9:6? At that time the Twelve did not even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die (Lk.18:33-34).

It doesn't matter! The gospel offer of the Messianic kingdom was rescinded after the unpardonable sin (the national rejection of Jesus' Messiahship on the basis of demon possession by Israel while present). From that turning point in scripture (that MAD overlooks) the gospel that was preached in 9:6 had gone into mystery form as taught in the parables (that became the method of operation to disguise the truth from Israel).

That is why there was confusion on the part of the disciples concerning the mission of Jesus after the sending out of the seventy. Glorydaisydukes.

By the time of the last Passover Yeshua hinted at His being the cup of redemption. Yeshua put the pieces together for the disciples on the road to Emmaus when the disciples said they "thought it was Jesus who would redeem Israel." It's a good thing you and glory d dukes wasn't on that walk with Him! You'd have totally flunked. Jesus probably would have said "you know I was going to come back but now after this, you can forget about it!"

Sent from my iPhone using TOL