ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Interplanner

There are many. This just verifies your blindness. Thanks.

But you are the great bible quoter, are you not? so where are they?

I predict that 2P2P will eventually become text-less or verse-less, but will still be "true." There will be no verses validating it but it will still be "true."

Interplanner

It's always a total hoot to get the non-dispensational answers to that one.

The best proof of the truth of a message is the conversion of one of its greatest opponents. Look what happens when HE (not Peter) says 'and 500 saw him at one time'--the guy who would do anything to crush the movement. Any further questions?

Right Divider

Body part
The best proof of the truth of a message is the conversion of one of its greatest opponents. Look what happens when HE (not Peter) says 'and 500 saw him at one time'--the guy who would do anything to crush the movement. Any further questions?
That is a powerful message. I wonder why God waited MANY years until Israel had rejected their Messiah before He made it. I wonder why Paul was not converted on the day of Pentecost. That would have been even more powerful.

Why was Paul born out of due time?

dodge

That is a powerful message. I wonder why God waited MANY years until Israel had rejected their Messiah before He made it. I wonder why Paul was not converted on the day of Pentecost. That would have been even more powerful.

Why was Paul born out of due time?

Paul was to busy trying to stamp out Christians and the church to listen to God.