ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

SaulToPaul 2

Your grammar is wrong about Gal 2.
Your context is wrong about Gal 2.
You are supposedly from a part of the church were grammatical-historical context is supposed to matter, and this Gal 2 crock is hands-down the worst interp job ever foisted.

So you say. Your opinion doesn't mean much to me.

john w

Hall of Fame
Show me how Greek says preaching gospels (plural) or shut up. It's not there. In transliterated Greek is fine, for ex., 'euangelizo' (english letters for Greek)

Show us your saint Judas preaching the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, asserting that he was a 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news preacher.

Danoh

How would Koine WRITE that a person was preaching more than one gospel?

Evangelia (gospels)

Evangelio (gospel).

But Paul is talking about the Source of each their authority to evangelize: how that each their respective authority had been of God.

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles: )

That still begs the question "why even the need for Paul if the Twelve had been told the Spirit would give them their words AND they had the gift of signs, wonders, and tongues?"