ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What I posted goes right along with how saved folks live and why they want to please God . Eph.2:8-10.

I am curious about why you think Ephesians 2 is about pleasing God, when Paul explicitly states the opposite. You can't figure out GT, because that poster posts in contrast to any truth.

Right Divider

Body part
You are telling untruths about me. I do not say no to the scriptures.

How about you explain all those various aspects of the kingdoms of God.

How about you explain why you do not except Jesus ruling now even though the scriptures say all authority has been given him?
He is not currently ruling from the throne of David no matter how much that horrifies you.

Heb 2:5-9 (KJV)
(2:5) For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak. (2:6) But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? (2:7) Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: (2:8) Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing [that is] not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him. (2:9) But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

NOT YET is too hard for you to understand?

The writer of Hebrews understands, you do not.

dodge

I am curious about why you think Ephesians 2 is about pleasing God, when Paul explicitly states the opposite. You can't figure out GT, because that poster posts in contrast to any truth.

Nick, pretty obvious. Eph. 2 says grace through faith, and faith is what we as Christians do and believe.

Right Divider

Body part
Nick, pretty obvious. Eph. 2 says grace through faith, and faith is what we as Christians do and believe.
Religious folks like you are always redefining words to fit your story.

Faith is NOT "what we do" it's WHY we do it.

Faith in what Christ did FOR us is how God dispenses His grace to us.

Good works come after salvation by grace through faith.

Eph 2:4-10 (KJV)
(2:4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, (2:5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) (2:6) And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: (2:7) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Saved... then walking in faith.

dodge

Right Divider;4964704]Religious folks like you are always redefining words to fit your story.

Faith is NOT "what we do" it's WHY we do it.

Faith in what Christ did FOR us is how God dispenses His grace to us.

Wrong again wrong divider.

Faith is what you believe or refuse. Faith is what YOU believe so of course it is what you do as in placing your faith in God. It is not rocket science and you cannot even get the milk of the matter the meat would choke you to death.

Good works come after salvation by grace through faith.

Eph 2:4-10 (KJV)
(2:4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, (2:5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) (2:6) And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: (2:7) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Saved... then walking in faith.

Hello ! If you are walking in faith following God it is what YOU are doing is it not !!!!!

Right Divider

Body part
Wrong again wrong divider.

Faith is what you believe or refuse. Faith is what YOU believe so of course it is what you do as in placing your faith in God. It is not rocket science and you cannot even get the milk of the matter the meat would choke you to death.
:juggle:

Hello ! If you are walking in faith following God it is what YOU are doing is it not !!!!!
So are you a works salvationist?

Do you think that you are saved by what you do or by what Christ did?

God's Truth

John 15:10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love.

Isaiah 50:5
The Lord GOD has opened My ear; And I was not disobedient Nor did I turn back.

John 8:29
He who sent Me is with Me. He has not left Me alone, because I always do what pleases Him."

John 8:55
You do not know Him, but I know Him. If I said I did not know Him, I would be a liar like you. But I do know Him, and I keep His word.

John 14:15
If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

John 14:21
Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him."

John 14:23
Jesus replied, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him.

1 John 2:3
By this we can be sure that we have come to know Him: if we keep His commandments.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to abide in Him must walk as Jesus walked.

dodge

:juggle:

So are you a works salvationist?

Do you think that you are saved by what you do or by what Christ did?

Nope, I believe Eph. 2:8-10 By grace through faith and that not of yourself it is a gift of God not of works lest any man should boast.

Saved folks believe and want to please God because they are saved NOT to be saved. See the difference ?

The pendulum has swung both ways out of God's will and intentions. You have some folks thinking they have to do enough and be good enough to be saved, and they are wrong.

For these folks their works according to Jesus ( if they are depending on their own works for salvation ) better exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees and Sadducees, which no one can perfectly keep all of God's laws.

Then you have the folks that believe through false teachings that they have no responsibility to God other than making false statements that they have to do NOTHING to obey and please God after they are saved, and they are wrong.

Do you believe God is pleased with those that name Him as their Lord and King if they live in continuous sin and ignore His instructions to keep His children out of the devil's snares ?

Saved folks who have been forgiven and a given new life in Christ want to obey God and follow Him out of their love for Him because they are saved NOT to be saved.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

So you think Paul is saying not by us and no boasting and then doing it anyway? The works were prepared before hand. It isn't something we do. Paul is explicit about this often. The good works prepared beforehand are of the Lord Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

You are like a broken record......

Salvation comes by grace through faith, like the Bible says.

When you face God and tell Him how wonderfully you obeyed (whatever that means to you), you're in for a big surprise.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart,you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

God's Truth

Nope, I believe Eph. 2:8-10 By grace through faith and that not of yourself it is a gift of God not of works lest any man should boast.

Saved folks believe and want to please God because they are saved NOT to be saved. See the difference ?

The pendulum has swung both ways out of God's will and intentions. You have some folks thinking they have to do enough and be good enough to be saved, and they are wrong.

For these folks their works according to Jesus ( if they are depending on their own works for salvation ) better exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees and Sadducees, which no one can perfectly keep all of God's laws.

Then you have the folks that believe through false teachings that they have no responsibility to God other than making false statements that they have to do NOTHING to obey and please God after they are saved, and they are wrong.

Do you believe God is pleased with those that name Him as their Lord and King if they live in continuous sin and ignore His instructions to keep His children out of the devil's snares ?

Saved folks who have been forgiven and a given new life in Christ want to obey God and follow Him out of their love for Him because they are saved NOT to be saved.

No such teaching that we are saved by faith and without obeying.

Peter heard of that false teaching and deals with it, see 2 Peter 3:16, and 17.

James heard of it too, see James 2:14, 17, 20, 22.

Right Divider

Body part

Good... so you're not confused about everything.

Shame on those people, I'm glad that I'm not one of them.

Please feel free to show even a single quote from me that would give you that impression that I believe that believers should just keep on sinning.

Rom 6:15 (KJV)
(6:15) What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Your problem is that you think that everything that God ever told ANYONE to do is for YOU to do.

God separated Israel for a purpose and gave THEM things to do that do not apply to the body of Christ. It's just that simple.

dodge

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

So you think Paul is saying not by us and no boasting and then doing it anyway? The works were prepared before hand. It isn't something we do. Paul is explicit about this often. The good works prepared beforehand are of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 2:10 created in Christ Jesus unto good works. If anyone claims Jesus as Lord and King and then disobeys Him that is called sin is it not ?

Again saved folks do not obey and follow God to be saved they obey and follow God and His instructions because they are saved. NO one can boast about anything they think they do for God because to enter through the one and only door to salvation ( Jesus ) the penalty for sin was paid for in full by Jesus.

God's Truth

Ephesians 2:10 created in Christ Jesus unto good works. If anyone claims Jesus as Lord and King and then disobeys Him that is called sin is it not ?

Again saved folks do not obey and follow God to be saved they obey and follow God and His instructions because they are saved. NO one can boast about anything they think they do for God because to enter through the one and only door to salvation ( Jesus ) the penalty for sin was paid for in full by Jesus.

You do not understand the boasting scripture.

The JEWS USED to be able to boast on circumcision.

The Jews used to be able to boast in the ceremonial works.

Again, those ‘WORKS’ are the ceremonial works. Those are the works the Jews USED TO be able to boast in; not anymore, because now anyone can be saved by just having faith the sins they repent of are washed away.

Galatians 6:13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.
Philippians 3:3
For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh--

Did you read that? The boasting was done in the CEREMONIAL works. Paul is NOT putting down obeying, as you teach. Paul is speaking of not being able to boast in the ceremonial works, i.e. CIRCUMCSION.

God's Truth

We can boast in OUR OBEYING Jesus.

It is never ever wrong to tell people to obey and to say you obey.

Paul even boasted in his obedience and our obedience and that lets us know that you have the WRONG ideas about boasting, probably a teaching of a false teacher that you have not let go.

God's Truth

1 Corinthians 9:15 But I have not used any of these rights. And I am not writing this in the hope that you will do such things for me, for I would rather die than allow anyone to deprive me of this boast.

dodge

Good... so you're not confused about everything.

Shame on those people, I'm glad that I'm not one of them.

Please feel free to show even a single quote from me that would give you that impression that I believe that believers should just keep on sinning.

Rom 6:15 (KJV)
(6:15) What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Your problem is that you think that everything that God ever told ANYONE to do is for YOU to do.

God separated Israel for a purpose and gave THEM things to do that do not apply to the body of Christ. It's just that simple.

I have no doubt that God separated Israel for His purpose ;however, when Jesus walked the earth He invited and opened salvation to EVERYONE.

Jesus never said all those of Israel who are heavy laden etc. Jesus said come unto me to "all".

When the Apostle John said ," for God so loved the " world" that He sent His only begotten Son that "whosoever" believes in Him will be saved and have eternal life that was meant to more than those of Israel it was also for gentiles.

The problem is that those in MAD have thrown the baby out with the bath water.

Right Divider

Body part
Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart,you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism
So you think that God grants eternal life based on human works? I thought so.

The "reward" is NOT a payment of DEBT.