ECT Disposing of a MAD list

Danoh

Good question.

Let's be fair; she is not wrong all the time...no one who invests time in Scripture is always wrong.

Romans 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Sometimes, we ourselves respond out of what we heard someone else say that we allowed ourselves to buy into and respond with without having studied it out for ourselves.

Jesus means Savior (and all the devine glory that that implies).

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

musterion

Obeying is confessing and repenting.

If that's what you believe, then by your own admission you're not saved [safe] because you're not justified yet. What you're doing is working to eventually be saved by eventually being justified through the continued work of perfect confession of every single disobedient thought, word and deed you ever commit, for the rest of your life.

You're saving yourself by your own works and you're going to fail. No one can do what you're trying to do. You're going to be cast into the Lake for what you believe.

Feeling so bad for you, that someone duped you with these lies. But you choose to persevere in them. Your choice.

God's Truth

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

musterion

You're going to perish in your sin because you insist on dealing with your "disobedience" yourself via continual confession and "repentance," rather than believing Christ took your entire load of sin upon Himself at the cross, allowing God to declare you dead along with Him. A dead man has no debt to deal with. That's what Christ taught through Paul most clearly but you refuse it as false.

So sorry this has been done to you.

God's Truth

If that's what you believe, then by your own admission you're not saved [safe] because you're not justified yet. What you're doing is working to eventually be saved by eventually being justified through the continued work of perfect confession of every single disobedient thought, word and deed you ever commit, for the rest of your life.

You're saving yourself by your own works and you're going to fail. No one can do what you're trying to do. You're going to be cast into the Lake for what you believe.

Feeling so bad for you, that someone duped you with these lies. But you choose to persevere in them. Your choice.

I gave you scriptures. I hope you do not continue to ignore them.

We are justified by having faith that Jesus' blood cleans us from the sins we repent of.

Then we are to live lives worthy of that calling.

Do you want to be in God's hands for salvation, or for punishment?

Hebrews 10:31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

God's Truth

You're going to perish in your sin because you insist on dealing with your "disobedience" yourself via continual confession and "repentance," rather than believing Christ took your entire load of sin upon Himself at the cross, allowing God to declare you dead along with Him. A dead man has no debt to deal with. That's what Christ taught through Paul most clearly but you refuse it as false.

So sorry this has been done to you.

It is not my works I am doing. I am doing God's works.

musterion

We are justified by having faith that Jesus' blood cleans us from the sins we repent of.

Then we are to live lives worthy of that calling.

That's what I just said -- you believe justification earned by a process of works that can be blown by disobedience.

You're not living a life worthy of God's calling to grace. You're stubbornly trying to deal with your own sin because you refuse to believe Christ already has.

Every time you say you have to repent of each and every sin for it to be forgiven, you spit on the Cross. You lay claim to sin that He died to take upon Himself, and refuse to accept His death to sin as your own.

You're not His family. You're not His friend. You're a deceived, self-righteous enemy, except religion has immunized you against the saving Good News that you refuse as false.

Such a sad girl. Did this happen to you at a young age, or did you come to this deception as an adult?

musterion

It is not my works I am doing. I am doing God's works.

God's work for the believer is to believe he/she is DEAD, crucified with Christ and raised anew, with sin forever left behind, and to THEN walk in newness of life.

You consider yourself still very much in your sin, because you're still trying to deal with them one by one. And you know what? You are still in your sin. That means you're still His enemy.

God's Truth

God's work for the believer is to believe he/she is DEAD, crucified with Christ and raised anew, with sin forever left behind, and to THEN walk in newness of life.

You consider yourself still very much in your sin, because you're still trying to deal with them one by one. And you know what? You are still in your sin. That means you're still His enemy.

You cannot die to sin unless you confess and repent of those sins.

God's Truth

That's what I just said -- you believe justification earned by a process of works that can be blown by disobedience.
The justification that used to be earned by works are the old law purification works.

We do not have to do the purification works anymore, but we know have to have faith that Jesus' blood cleans us, from the sins we repent of doing.

You're not living a life worthy of God's calling to grace. You're stubbornly trying to deal with your own sin because you refuse to believe Christ already has.

We are told to live our lives worthy of the calling.

Here are the scriptures:

We are saved when we confess our sins and call on Jesus' name. However, after being saved, we must live up to what has already been given us.
2 Peter 1:10
Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election.

Philippians 3:16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Ephesians 4:1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.

Colossians 1:10
so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,

Colossians 2:6
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him,

1 Thessalonians 2:12
encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.

1 Thessalonians 4:1
As for other matters, brothers and sisters, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more.

King James Bible
2 Thessalonians 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
2 Thessalonians 1:5 It is a clear evidence of God’s righteous judgment that you will be counted worthy of God’s kingdom, for which you also are suffering,

Every time you say you have to repent of each and every sin for it to be forgiven, you spit on the Cross. You lay claim to sin that He died to take upon Himself, and refuse to accept His death to sin as your own.

You're not His family. You're not His friend. You're a deceived, self-righteous enemy, except religion has immunized you against the saving Good News that you refuse as false.

Such a sad girl. Did this happen to you at a young age, or did you come to this deception as an adult?

I do not keep sinning. Where did you ever get such an idea?

musterion

If you never again read anything I post, please read this one.

I do not keep sinning. Where did you ever get such an idea?

From you, because you keep on repenting and confessing.

You cannot die to sin unless you confess and repent of those sins.

But watch: that's what happens when someone understands and believes the saving Gospel of grace -- in believing what they hadn't believed they DO repent. At that point, they're counted by God as having DIED to sin.

Dead people cannot be charged with crime or have debt levied against them. THEY ARE FREE.

Do you know how many times Paul says believers are to confess their sins in order for God to forgive them?

Not even once.

Do you know why?

Romans 6:7 and Col 2:13 are why. There's nothing left to confess -- they died with Christ and Christ dealt with it ALL. Nothing was left out. NOT ONE THING.

That's how God can declare those who believe the saving Gospel to be forever beyond the reach of sin (Rom 6:6), law (Rom 7:4) and condemnation (Rom 8:1).

That COULD be true of you this very moment, but you refuse to believe it. You COULD believe it but so far, you've accused us of lying when we share this with you.

Believe it and rest from your fear. Be saved.

God's Truth

I will always be ready to answer your questions.

No. I have repented, which means to stop sinning. However, IF I did make a mistake, I can still find mercy and forgiveness. I do not stop talking to Jesus about a sin I committed. I speak to Jesus about it and can feel forgiven, even after much more was expected of me.

Luke 12:48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

But watch: that's what happens when someone understands and believes the saving Gospel of grace -- in believing what they hadn't believed they DO repent. At that point, they're counted by God as having DIED to sin.
Not believing is not the only sin there is, for all sin has kept us separated from God. Many people never even heard of Jesus, but they will still be judged.

Dead people cannot be charged with crime or have debt levied against them. THEY ARE FREE.
Dead to sin and alive in Christ.

If you are dead to sin, then you put to death the sins you used to do.

Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

Do you know how many times Paul says believers are to confess their sins in order for God to forgive them?

Not even once.

Do you know why?

Romans 6:7 and Col 2:13 are why. There's nothing left to confess -- they died with Christ and Christ dealt with it ALL. Nothing was left out. NOT ONE THING.

That's how God can declare those who believe the saving Gospel to be forever beyond the reach of sin (Rom 6:6), law (Rom 7:4) and condemnation (Rom 8:1).

There is no such scripture which says you do not have to repent of sin.

That COULD be true of you this very moment, but you refuse to believe it. You COULD believe it but so far, you've accused us of lying when we share this with you.

I take pleasure in the fear of the Lord, because it keeps one from sin.

If you want understanding, then obey Jesus.

I can give you scripture for everything that I proclaim, just ask.

Danoh

Not even once.

Do you know why?

The very part she is dead wrong about - the most important one - the finished work of the Cross, Gal. 3:1-3.

musterion

I will always be ready to answer your questions.

The only questions I would ask you are not about the Bible but about you.

No. I have repented, which means to stop sinning.

No it does not. Look it up. The word simply means "change of mind." That can involve a change of behavior but the word repent itself, as used in the Bible, does not mean "stop sinning." Works religionists imposed that false meaning on it to enslave people's minds through fear.

You want to answer a question?

Do you believe God has justified you completely and eternally by declaring you dead to sin, law and condemnation, exactly as Paul said He does?

If you want to answer a question, answer that with yes or no.

Last edited:

God's Truth

The very part she is dead wrong about - the most important one - the finished work of the Cross, Gal. 3:1-3.

The finished work of the cross is not about God nailing obedience to the cross.

God nailed things to the cross, but it was not obedience.

God's Truth

The only questions I would ask you are not about the Bible but about you.
I live by the Word of God, so anything you ask me about myself will be based on that.

No it does not. Look it up. The word simply means"change of mind." That can involve a change of behavior but the word repent itself, as used in the Bible, does not mean "stop sinning." Works religionists imposed that false meaning on it to enslave people's minds through fear.
I really do understand what you are saying. I understand that God repented, as worded in a Bible translation that you prefer. However, please listen to my explanation. God might have repented/changed His mind about something, BUT WE HUMANS have to repent from SINS.
You want to answer a question?

Do you believe God has justified you completely and eternally by declaring you dead to sin, law and condemnation, exactly as Paul said He does?

If you want to answer a question, answer that with yes or no.
Yes.

God's Truth

Musterion,

I understand completely what you are trying to share with me. I understand completely that it is good and right; however, I live off of every word of God.

I want to share with others how good that is.

Matthew 4:4 Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"