ECT Disposing of a MAD list

God's Truth

Everyone who believes they have to work else they'll lose out on salvation can't stand those who know they're unconditionally safe and secure in Christ. Instead of questioning what they believe to see if maybe -- just maybe! -- they can have that God-given, Christ-bought, Spirit-sealed surety too, they'd rather destroy you so they can continue to live in fear.

Why do you fear obeying Jesus?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hmmm, I'm not sure that was what I was saying and it may have got confused with GT's points.

When I said the other disciples capitulated (to Judaism) I meant that they were afraid of Judaism, not Paul-as-a-trickster-Christian. There were cases of the latter, 9:13, 21, 26. I'm referring to 12:1 and of course ch 8.

The fear of persecution may have confined the church badly, and so God seized Paul and almost immediately gave him his mission to the nations, 9:15.

You said the following: "It was decided that Paul should go to the Gentiles because the Jews didn't trust Paul; they thought Paul speaking about Christ was a trick so that if a Jew said they believed in Christ, then Paul was going to take them to prison.

Who DECIDED this, Peter and the other Disciples or the Jews in general? The Jews, in general, wouldn't be sending Paul to the Gentiles therefore, it had to be Paul's fellow Disciples, right? Try to use some common sense here.

musterion

Answer the question besides merely accusing.

There is no fear. I died with Him when I obeyed His Gospel of grace. I'm raised anew and sealed by His life. There's nothing left to fear...God Himself reckons all that was me, that was subject to fear, judgment and wrath, to be crucified and I, dead to all of that. It's all gone from the sight of God. Now I am commanded to do likewise. Thus, no room for fear; in fact, fear would now be sin -- calling God a liar!

You cannot say any of that for yourself. You COULD, but you won't.

Very sad...but it's your choice.

God's Truth

Why do you fear He might end up casting you into the Lake of Fire?

Why do you call Him "Jesus"? He is the Lord Christ. Show some respect.

He is my family and my friend.

You would have to rewrite the Bible if one could not say 'Jesus'.

The Bible says many times Jesus said, not Jesus Christ Lord and Savior said.

Go find out how to be blessed as Jesus' family and friend.

I will help you.

Danoh

The book of John was pertaining to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, not the Gentiles. Learn to "Rightly Divide the word, GT.

:rotfl:

She finally has someone agree with her more than once in several posts and its the ever clueless Interplanner.

The poor thing is simply destined to be wrong :chuckle:

Though I'm sure it is just a matter of a very short time before she ruins that honeymoon also.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He is my family and my friend.

You would have to rewrite the Bible if one could not say 'Jesus'.

The Bible says many times Jesus said, not Jesus Christ Lord and Savior said.

Go find out how to be blessed as Jesus family and friend.

I will help you.

You can't even help yourself. You can't even grasp the truth of the Grace Gospel as preached by Paul.

God's Truth

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 14 :14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

You are NOT blessed as a family member and friend unless you do what Jesus says to do.

Maybe then you will see you can call your family and friend by their name.

God's Truth

Whenever you sin -- and you've admitted here that you do -- you disobey Him and stop being His family and friend.

I have only said what the scriptures say.

The scripture says IF you sin you can find mercy and forgiveness.

Obey and be a friend to Christ, then you can come to him for everything.

musterion

I have only said what the scriptures say.

The scripture says IF you sin you can find mercy and forgiveness.

Obey and be a friend to Christ, then you can come to him for everything.

No. You can't have this both ways.

You cannot become His family and friend by obeying (which you preach) and remain His family and friend only by continuing to obey (which you preach), then disobey and remain His family and friend. At the point you disobey, you've stopped being family and friend and have become His enemy again.

Someone has lied to you and fooled you. Such a sad girl you are. But you just keep burying yourself deeper. I feel sorry for you.

God's Truth

No. You can't have this both ways.

You cannot become His family and friend by obeying (which you preach) and remain His family and friend only by continuing to obey (which you preach), then disobey and remain His family and friend. At the point you disobey, you've stopped being family and friend and have become His enemy again.

Someone has lied to you and fooled you. Such a sad girl you are. But you just keep burying yourself deeper. I feel sorry for you.

Obeying is confessing and repenting.

God's Truth

Luke 13:31 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

Better do it. It is what the Lord says to do. If you call him Lord, you had better be obeying.