ECT D'ism needs to decide which trinity it believes in

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Are there two trinities?

Two trinities? What do you mean by that?

Ever tried reading the OP of a thread to see what track it is on? It is phenomenal that STP would 'thank' you for such a stupid question. It compounds his.

THIS?

The trinity of Judaism is 'Elohim--torah--'eretz Israel'. God, the Law and the land of Israel. This is currently taught by the mainstream follower of Judaism, Dennis Prager. I have also read established Messianic congregation (not isolated, private groups) statements of faith which list that the affirmation of the land of Israel as sacred as important as their doctrine of salvation.

The trinity of Christians is Father, Son and Spirit, or if we were to make the list based on their resume or actions: Creator, Gospel, Mission.

As far as I can tell D'ism thinks there are two gospels and the 2nd (not the one Christ and Paul are about) is a use of the law and is supposedly found in early Acts and in Gal 2. It also thinks that there still needs to be something done with or through the land of Israel that defines even Christian faith.

D'ism needs to make up its mind about these trinities, and it needs to explain why a movie appealing to people to become Hassidic is shown on the Christian network Daystar has no reference to Christ, nor to a gospel (other than the energetic return to practice torah).

Silly me. I actually took some of my valuable time to go back and read your OP again. After your comment about my "stupid question", and thinking you may have some point I had missed, I read it once again after that. That's a total of AT LEAST three reads.

Then I came up with a really novel idea ....why don't you attempt to fix your OP so that actual human beings can understand what, in God's name, you're rambling on about. :idea:

glorydaz

What he means by that GD, is what he has meant by that, each time he has hurled its falsehood...

He means that if the Mid-Acts Dispy were consistent in his (supposedly) inconsistent study approach of Gal. 2 - that leads said Mid-Acts Dispy to conclude two gospels in Gal. 2 - said Mid-Acts Dispy would also have to conclude the existence of two trinities by said same (supposedly skewed Gal. 2) approach - for so (supposedly) skewed is said Mid-Acts Dispy's approach - at least from within Interplanner's ever, absolutely clueless ignorance of where Dispensationalism in general, let alone any Mid-Acts Dispy...is coming from.

:chuckle:

Nevertheless, IP...Romans 5:8 towards ya.

:Christine

Interplanner

I understand MAD perfectly. It is D'ism so it has 2 programs and 2 people skewing everything in the Bible.

By MA it has forgotten ML: that in Luke 13 Jesus had already 'given up' on Israel.

But part of D'ism is to absolutize its generalities; it has a very hard time making exceptions to racial groups like Israel or the Gentiles. It thinks these time periods are all or nothing. Instead, the Biblical view is that the mission always was coming, ever since Gen 3. the true believers of all ages wanted to do their part in it. The glory of the arrival of Christ was that the Seed of all the promises was finally here, and the resurrection proves there is justification from our sins, which is the promise to the fathers, and is also the message we are to take to all nations.

D'ism, MAD or not, tears these things apart 24x7.

SaulToPaul 2

I understand MAD perfectly. It is D'ism so it has 2 programs and 2 people skewing everything in the Bible.

There is one kingdom of God, with three inheritances: earth, Holy City, heavens.
One temple of God, the entire universe, with three sections (just as the temple of old).

Which inheritance belongs to YOU? That is the question. 2 Tim 2:15 (KJV)

This is logical, biblical, and unavoidable.

And, the last time I checked, the Godhead is TRIUNE!

SaulToPaul 2

Generally speaking (though some in Genesis will inherit the city):

Genesis-Malachi: earthly inheritance
Romans-Philemon: heavenly inheritance
4 gospels, Hebrews-Revelation: holy city inheritance

Status
Not open for further replies.