Disagree but respect

God's Truth

See what happened, drbrmley didn't care to read the posts and assumed that katiecrna was speaking rudely to Meshak, when it was me she was speaking rudely to. Meshak encouraged katie for going against me, just because katie was going against me. Then katie felt encouraged by drbrumlly and the others who misunderstood, so she started speaking untruths about me with more confidence. What a mess.

drbrumley

I am very minority here.

There's more of your belief here than you think.

Persecution comes form the majority.

Not always...

I am persecuted because I dont hold on to your dogma of "faith" only and other doctrines you use to call your opposite Christians as cult, non-believers, wolf, hypocrit and so on.

So your persecuted for your faith huh? I really think you don't have any idea what persecution is. If you really want to be persecuted for your faith, move to Saudi Arabia. Where your killed for being a christian.

Marhig was singled out by slanding accusation "wolf". And it is still going on.

I haven't talked to her that much..I know she thinks like you do. when you make statements of fact, are called out on it, that's not persecution. I defend your right to say it, but when you do not engage, your right all the time, you MADISTS make me sick etc that you spew, we are to just sit there and not defend the faith? Your crazy.

Why dont you defend her faithfulness?

I believe she loves what she heard about jesus, like you. And thankful for that. That means a door is open. Now whether you or her open that door is another matter.

Why do you make accusations with half truth?

I'm not....so there.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't "persecute" anyone. I expose the error of those who claim to be Christians.

I unmask them.

You agree with the poster' abusive remarks throwing at her.

And I don't see drb go into that thread to support her.

She had only two members to defend her and I was one of them and got kicked out.

And drb is claiming I am the persecutor.

My goodness.

drbrumley

See what happened, drbrmley didn't care to read the posts and assumed that katiecrna was speaking rudely to Meshak, when it was me she was speaking rudely to. Meshak encouraged katie for going against me, just because katie was going against me. Then katie felt encouraged by drbrumlly and the others who misunderstood, so she started speaking untruths about me with more confidence. What a mess.

Put a sock in it...you're wrong as usual...

glorydaz

BOO HOO :baby:

God's Truth

Not always...

So your persecuted for your faith huh? I really think you have any idea what persecution is. If you really want to be persecuted for your faith, move to Saudi Arabia. Where your killed for being a christian.

I haven't talked to her that much..I know she thinks like you do. when you make statements of fact, are called out on it, that's not persecution. I defend your right to say it, but when you do not engage, your right all the time, you MADISTS make me sick etc that you spew, we are to just sit there and not defend the faith? Your crazy.

I believe she loves what she heard about jesus, like you. And thankful for that. That means a door is open. Now whether you or her open that door is another matter.

I'm not....so there.

You are just here to inflame, just like Meshak.

glorydaz

You agree with the poster' abusive remarks throwing at her.

And I don't see drb go into that thread to support her.

She had only two members to defend her and I was one of them and got kicked out.

And drb is claiming I am the persecutor.

My goodness.

Why would I support her....she is an unbeliever claiming she is a Christian? I support anyone who can wake her from her slumber.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Not always...

So your persecuted for your faith huh? I really think you don't have any idea what persecution is. If you really want to be persecuted for your faith, move to Saudi Arabia. Where your killed for being a christian.

I'm not....so there.

Jesus says if you love Me, keep His commandments.

So go defend His faithful servant who are persecuted.

Why are you wasting your time persecuting another Jesus' love messenger?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why would I support her....she is an unbeliever claiming she is a Christian? I support anyone who can wake her from her slumber.

You are not the judge, Jesus is.

You see what I mean? Jesus does not approve of persecuting His messengers.

Jesus is the Lord, not you.

drbrumley

You judge us all the time...catholics are wrong, MADists are wrong, Baptists are wrong, Trinitarians are wrong, OSAS are wrong, shall I continue...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
drb,

are you implying I am judgeing?

Have I ever call anyone cult, non-believer or unsaved? not.

There are plenty of those self appointed judges here.

why don't you talk to them?

It is so sad what you are doing here.

glorydaz

Jesus told the members of His body they are to judge all things. We hear what she says is outside the faith....thus we are called on to expose her as FAKE. Just like we have judged what you say, and judge that you are fake. It's called discernment.

I realize you hate that, but you need to deal with it. You see what I mean?

drbrumley

drb,

are you implying I am judgeing?

Have I ever call anyone cult, non-believer or unsaved? not.

There are plenty of those self appointed judges here.

why don't you talk to them?

It is so sad what you are doing here.

Glorydaz answered this. Post #77. No input needed from me.