ECT DIFFERENT BAPTISMS !!

turbosixx

#2 , There is the Baptism of THE HOLY SPIRIT ! Which means the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit in 1 Cor 12:13 !!

This is where you are making a leap. THE BIBLE TELLS us TWICE people were baptized WITH the Holy Spirit and each time it was a special situation. It was directly from God and evident by speaking in tongues. You have show ZERO other times where the bible tell us baptism WITH the Holy Spirit.

Using your logic, is this Holy Spirit baptism?

38 Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

turbosixx

#4 , uNDER grace , Eph 4:5 there is only ONE BAPTIMA which means only one BAPTIZER , the Holy Spirit !!

dsan p

What baptism would the Galatians understand this to be?
Gal. 3:27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

Acts 16:6 They passed through the Phrygian and Galatian region, having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit to speak the word in Asia;
So after passing through Galatia we see Paul baptize Lydia.
16:15 And when she and her household had been baptized,

We know that Paul baptized in Acts 18, so when the Galatians read "you who were baptized", what type baptism would they understand it to be??

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Where do I say that Paul contradicted scripture?

You said that Paul did not stick to the scripture. The law required no modifications to scripture.

Only the Twelve could set policy for the church, not Paul.

This means Paul did not institute a baptism different from Jesus' baptism.

Right Divider

Body part
You said that Paul did not stick to the scripture. The law required no modifications to scripture.
Made up.... like most of what you say.

Only the Twelve could set policy for the church, not Paul.
The TWELVE apostles for the TWELVE tribes of ISRAEL did NOT know anything about GOD's plans with Paul and us, the body of Christ.

This means Paul did not institute a baptism different from Jesus' baptism.
Made up.... like most of what you say.

DAN P

This is where you are making a leap. THE BIBLE TELLS us TWICE people were baptized WITH the Holy Spirit and each time it was a special situation. It was directly from God and evident by speaking in tongues. You have show ZERO other times where the bible tell us baptism WITH the Holy Spirit.

38 Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Hi and there are 3 things that many fail to see !

#1 The first verb SAID is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE which means it was said for about 30-40 years or when Acts 28:28 complete !

# 2 The second verb is REPENT which is in the Greek AORIST TENSE which speaks to nthat time it was spoken or what is Peter's earthly ministry !

#3 , The third verb is BE BAPTIZED and is also in the Greek AORIST TENSE and it ended at Acts 28:28 !!

#4, The fourth verb is YE SHALL RECEIVE and is in the FUTURE TENSE !!

The reason it is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE is because Isrfael will be set aside in Acts 13:46 ans in Acts 18:6 and in Acts 28:28 for your reference !!

The FUTURE TENSE will again continue by Mark 16:15-18 when Jacobs Trouble begins or the Grfeat Tribulation !

So Acts 2:38 is NOT FOR TODAY !!

turbosixx

Hi and there are 3 things that many fail to see !

#1 The first verb SAID is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE which means it was said for about 30-40 years or when Acts 28:28 complete !

# 2 The second verb is REPENT which is in the Greek AORIST TENSE which speaks to nthat time it was spoken or what is Peter's earthly ministry !

#3 , The third verb is BE BAPTIZED and is also in the Greek AORIST TENSE and it ended at Acts 28:28 !!

The reason it is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE is because Isrfael will be set aside in Acts 13:46 ans in Acts 18:6 and in Acts 28:28 for your reference !!

The FUTURE TENSE will again continue by Mark 16:15-18 when Jacobs Trouble begins or the Grfeat Tribulation !

So Acts 2:38 is NOT FOR TODAY !!

They are receiving the Holy Spirit.

turbosixx

You're making another leap.

Your placing too much emphasis on words.

14 Remind them of these things, and solemnly charge them in the presence of God not to wrangle about words, which is useless and leads to the ruin of the hearers. 15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.

Focus on passages and not single words and then make those words mean something they don't.

DAN P

You're making another leap.

Your placing too much emphasis on words.

14 Remind them of these things, and solemnly charge them in the presence of God not to wrangle about words, which is useless and leads to the ruin of the hearers. 15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.

Focus on passages and not single words and then make those words mean something they don't.

Hi and here I thopught that WORDS MEANT SOMETHING and you believe they dod not and if you doubt the verbs that I wrote , LOOK up the Greek text and take it to the BANK !!

It looks like you can not LEAP !!

And other thing , who was given Repentance and WATER BAPTISM , but you do not know do YOU ?? SAD !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and here I thopught that WORDS MEANT SOMETHING and you believe they dod not and if you doubt the verbs that I wrote , LOOK up the Greek text and take it to the BANK !!

dan p

Yes, words mean something. The reason I doubt you and see you making leaps is because you focus on VERBS and then in your mind make it mean what you want. Just like in this case.

And read this careful , the Greek words in Acts 1:5 , " BUT YE SHALL BAPTIZO is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE and that means that during the Great Tribulation the Nation of Israel of those left standing will be BAPTIZO / BAPTIZED with HOLY SPIRIRT , so you are all wrong !!

This clearly wasn't FUTURE Great Tribulation because it was just few days away.

This is FUTURE but it's just a few moments away. They have to be baptized first.
Acts 2:38 Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 2:41 So then, those who had received his word were baptized; and that day there were added about three thousand souls.

You still haven't told me WHO did the adding???

DAN P

Yes, words mean something. The reason I doubt you and see you making leaps is because you focus on VERBS and then in your mind make it mean what you want. Just like in this case.

This clearly wasn't FUTURE Great Tribulation because it was just few days away.

This is FUTURE but it's just a few moments away. They have to be baptized first.
Acts 2:38 Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 2:41 So then, those who had received his word were baptized; and that day there were added about three thousand souls.

You still haven't told me WHO did the adding???

Hi and you did not ask me who did the ADDING , did you ??

And read Acts 2:47 , the Lord ADDED to the EKKLRSIA / ASSEMBLY such as sholud be saved !!~

The Greek verb ADDED is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE which means that the Lord was ADDING and then STOPPED !!

Only God can saved and ONLY God appoints apostles !!

Only God can save anyone under the preaching of Grace Eph 2:8 and Rom 9:10 !!

dan p

Last edited:

turbosixx

And read Acts 2:47 , the Lord ADDED to the EKKLRSIA / ASSEMBLY such as sholud be saved !!~

That's how it works.

People hear the gospel, believe are baptized (in the name of) and God adds them to the body and they are saved.

16 He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.

DAN P

That's how it works.

People hear the gospel, believe are baptized (in the name of) and God adds them to the body and they are saved.

16 He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.

Hi and there was not a so-called Body of Christ in Acts or EKKLESIA / ASSEMBLY until Paul was Saved as Paul was the first one saved by GRACE as written in Gal 1:15 BEFORE Paul was born !!

Here again the Greek word ADDED is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE and means Jesus added to the EKKLESIA and then stopped adding in Acts 28:28 !!

In 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 prove that Paul is the PATTERn for Grace !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and there was not a so-called Body of Christ in Acts or EKKLESIA / ASSEMBLY until Paul was Saved
Paul said the EKKLESIA and the body are the same.
Eph. 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body.
Col. 1:18 He is also head of the body, the church;

as Paul was the first one saved by GRACE as written in Gal 1:15 BEFORE Paul was born !!

Not according to Paul
Rom. 16:7 Greet Andronicus and Junias, my kinsmen and my fellow prisoners, who are outstanding among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi to all and in Acts 1:5 it reads : For John indeed BAPTIZED ( WITH ) WATER , But you will be BAPTIZED with Holy Spirit not many of these days after !!

#1 , Here we have WATER BAPTISM by John the Baptist !

#2 , We ahve another BAPTISM with Holy Spirit !!

#3 So which is WATER ?

#4 John Baptism was to Jerusalem and to Judaea and looks like Israel to me !!

#5 In John baptism is PROPHECY and found in Isaiah , Matt 3 and the message is the Kingdom of Heaven and that message is for Israel !!

What say you , and is Acts 1 and Matt 3 wrong !!

Are both baptisms IMMERSION ??

dan p
No

This is incorrect.

turbosixx

In 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 prove that Paul is the PATTERn for Grace !!

dan p

Yes, these verses prove God's grace because Paul is chief sinner. to save sinners, of whom I am chief
Because he persecuted the church.
9 For I am the least of the apostles, and not fit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

DAN P

Yes, these verses prove God's grace because Paul is chief sinner. to save sinners, of whom I am chief
Because he persecuted the church.
9 For I am the least of the apostles, and not fit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

Hi and when you see that Paul was not the CHIEF OF SINNERS because the Greek for CHIEF is PROTOS !!

PROTOS means FIRST and not CHIEF !!

PROTOS is used also in 1 Tim 1:16 !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and when you see that Paul was not the CHIEF OF SINNERS because the Greek for CHIEF is PROTOS !!

PROTOS means FIRST and not CHIEF !!

PROTOS is used also in 1 Tim 1:16 !!

dan p

It's the same Greek word used in v15 and 16. That's his point. God's grace is great because he is the "foremost" sinner.

15 It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all. 16 Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost, Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example for those who would believe in Him for eternal life.