ECT DIFFERENT BAPTISMS !!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You missed it-pay attention. You "argued:"

"Both baptisms are by immersion."-the beheader

Water baptism was by sprinkling in the OT, not immersion. You/others have been shown this, with scripture, by me, the great saint John W., but your "church" SOF tells you to think, "Well, Professor Judas/Demas, with 666 titles before and after his/her name, told me it is immersion, so I will be just fine....."

So you think John baptized Jesus with a few drops of water?

The Lord filled the believers with the Spirit, not splashed a bit on them.

The whole body had to be washed clean in water baptism.

In your case nothing ever happened to you.

Baptism in water is only until the resurrection.

LA

DAN P

John did not baptize Jesus as under the old covenant.

LA

Hi and why did the last of the OT Prophets did John baptize Jesus for !!

Did John use 1/2 half of the OT ?

Or did he use the New Covenant ?

Or half of the New Covenangt ?

Or by NOTHING Covenant ?

What are you saying ??

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and why did the last of the OT Prophets did John baptize Jesus for !!

Did John use 1/2 half of the OT ?

Or did he use the New Covenant ?

Or half of the New Covenangt ?

Or by NOTHING Covenant ?

What are you saying ??

dan p

1Pe 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Both John and Jesus disciples before the cross were baptizing the re-enacting of the crossing of the Red sea, but Jesus baptism was a crossing of Jordan.

LA

DAN P

Both John and Jesus disciples before the cross were baptizing the re-enacting of the crossing of the Red sea, but Jesus baptism was a crossing of Jordan.

LA

Hi and I have this one , so where is that verse that proves this ILLUSION of your ??

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and I will take your bait!!

How many time in the 4 Gospels ?

And how many times in Paul's letters ??

I can see that you know , so tell me with verses for each !!

dan p

Acts 1:4....He said, "you heard of from Me; 5 for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."
Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance.
Directly from God and evident by speaking in tongues.

Acts 10:44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who were listening to the message... 46 For they were hearing them speaking with tongues and exalting God.

Here Peter identifies it as the same baptism with the Holy Spirit that they received on Pentecost.
Acts 11:15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell upon them just as He did upon us at the beginning. 16 And I remembered the word of the Lord, how He used to say, 'John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.'

If you know of another I would be glad to read about it.

Last edited:

DAN P

Acts 1:4....He said, "you heard of from Me; 5 for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."
Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance.

Acts 10:44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who were listening to the message... 46 For they were hearing them speaking with tongues and exalting God.

Here Peter identifies it as the same baptism with the Holy Spirit that they received on Pentecost.
Acts 11:15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell upon them just as He did upon us at the beginning. 16 And I remembered the word of the Lord, how He used to say, 'John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.'

If you know of another I would be glad to read about it.

Hi and am having trouble with computer , so lets look at Acts 1:5 they were to br BAPTIZO with the Holy Spirit !!

Is this IOMMERSION , Noooooooooooo

In Acyts 2:4 they were Baptizo with ( THE ) Holy Spirit and spake in Tongues !!

Notice the the Greek ARTICLE THE Is in brackets and this ARTICLE THE was added to the Greek Text and should read " with Holy Spirit " and when the Greek article is NOT USED it means the POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT !!

If you DOUBT me , check any Greek manuel and see !!

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi to all and in Acts 1:5 it reads : For John indeed BAPTIZED ( WITH ) WATER , But you will be BAPTIZED with Holy Spirit not many of these days after !!

#1 , Here we have WATER BAPTISM by John the Baptist !

#2 , We ahve another BAPTISM with Holy Spirit !!

#3 So which is WATER ?

#4 John Baptism was to Jerusalem and to Judaea and looks like Israel to me !!

#5 In John baptism is PROPHECY and found in Isaiah , Matt 3 and the message is the Kingdom of Heaven and that message is for Israel !!

What say you , and is Acts 1 and Matt 3 wrong !!

Are both baptisms IMMERSION ??

dan p
DAN P,

Keep learning.

Shalom.

Jacob