ECT DIFFERENT BAPTISMS !!

COGTHW

• Baptized into Christ's death is being IDENTIFIED with His death for your sin and reckoning YOURSELF dead to sin.
    Rom 6:5-11 (AKJV/PCE)
    (6:5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection: (6:6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with [him], that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. (6:7) For he that is dead is freed from sin. (6:8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: (6:9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. (6:10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. (6:11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
  • Nobody get "buried" in water.
  • Israel has numerous water baptisms as part of their law.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
if you say you don't have to be baptized in water I'm done talking.

Right Divider

Body part
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
if you say you don't have to be baptized in water I'm done talking.
That's fine with me. You think that you're an Israelite following their laws. You're confused.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It sounds like you are saying that the Lord Jesus had sins that needed forgiveness.
Is that what you are saying?

Yes, not his sin but ours.

who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father.
(Galatians 1:4)​

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and the bible says that wicked angels are being held in HELL / TARTAROO in 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6 !!

Learn your bible !!

:rotfl: Matthew 8:29: And suddenly they cried out, saying, “What have we to do with You, Jesus, You Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?”

They will be judged by us at the Last Day.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
In 1 Cor 1:17 Paul was NOT SENT to BAPTIZE , do you see it !!

Jesus was not sent to baptize but to be baptized.

You quote Paul quite a bit but Paul claims he was the least of the apostles. Why?

Because the Twelve had authority to legislate policy for God's church, but he didn't.

Paul was required to stick to the scriptures.

turbosixx

Hi and it says ONE BPATISMA and what does that mean MR GALLOW ??

The KJV says ONE BAPTISM but the Greek word is BAPTISMA !!

I see that you are wrong again !!

I would tell you what it means , but would just swipe it away !!

And because it just says ONE BAPTISM does it mean IMMERSION ?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

dan p

Yes it's one baptism but does it say "baptism with the Holy Spirit"? Can you show baptism with the Holy Spirit other than the two I've shown? It's water baptism, the Spirit is listed in the previous verse with no mention of baptism. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling;

Here is a baptism after Acts 10, which one baptism is it water or Holy Spirit?
Acts 18:8 Crispus, the leader of the synagogue, believed in the Lord with all his household, and many of the Corinthians when they heard were believing and being baptized.

You can make all the claims you want but you must be able to back them up with scripture.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus was not sent to baptize but to be baptized.

You quote Paul quite a bit but Paul claims he was the least of the apostles. Why?

Because the Twelve had authority to legislate policy for God's church, but he didn't.

Paul was required to stick to the scriptures.
That was a very dumb post.
  • Jesus is the LORD from heaven.
  • The TWELVE apostles were to judge the TWELVE tribes.
  • The body of Christ does not have TRIBES.
  • Paul had full authority to preach the gospel of the grace of God based on the dispensation of THAT gospel given by the RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ.
  • Paul did NOT "stick to the scriptures", he preached what the LORD gave him BY REVELATION (along with using the scriptures).
  • Paul wrote SCRIPTURE that fulfilled the Word of God!
  • Paul TELLS YOU why he called himself the least of all the apostles: "because I persecuted the church of God."
  • You're a confused and sometimes blasphemous scripture twister and you should stop it and believe the truth!

DAN P

Yes it's one baptism but does it say "baptism with the Holy Spirit"? Can you show baptism with the Holy Spirit other than the two I've shown? It's water baptism, the Spirit is listed in the previous verse with no mention of baptism. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling;

Here is a baptism after Acts 10, which one baptism is it water or Holy Spirit?
Acts 18:8 Crispus, the leader of the synagogue, believed in the Lord with all his household, and many of the Corinthians when they heard were believing and being baptized.

You can make all the claims you want but you must be able to back them up with scripture.

Hi and here is Acts 1:5 , For John truly BAPTIZED with WATER , BUT ye shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days hence !!~

Are these baptisms BOTH WATER ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

Are they IMMERSION , NOOOOOOOOOO!!

You are not KIDDING no one !!

There is no verse that the Holy Spirit uses WATER to BAPTIZE any one by water , so where did I miss that verse ??

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
The NT baptisms are not the baptisms of the Old covenant.

You have experienced neither of the new.

You totally reject them because it would mean you would have to submit your will to God and you hate that, and anyone who has.

LA

Observe, the continued deception, "present a moving target" technique...

Cousin It "argues:"

"Both baptisms are by immersion."-the beheader

Water baptism was by sprinkling in the OT, not immersion. You/others have been shown this, with scripture, by me, the great saint John W., but your "church" SOF tells you to think, "Well, Professor Judas/Demas, with 666 titles before and after his/her name, told me it is immersion, so I will be just fine....."

And Matthew-John, at least prior to the dbr, is Old Covenant, biblical ignoramous.

And you hate God the Father, rejecting the Lord Jesus Christ, you ravenous wolf-ette, as you just love putting others under the bondage of the law, and tell others, "Look!!! I'm a rat, but I'm a cleaner rat, than all you other rats!!!!!, so I must be saved," as you love lording over the sheep.

So there.

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
[*]The TWELVE apostles were to judge the TWELVE tribes.

In Matthew 16:19 Jesus said, "And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

To bind and to loose is legislation. Paul's letters are explanations and commentary on the legislation by the Twelve for Christ's congregations.

Christ revealed understanding of the scriptures to Paul just like he had previously done with the Twelve. (Luke 24:45)

Paul preached church policy to the Gentiles so the Twelve could focus on the Father's firstborn son.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
[*]Paul had full authority to preach the gospel of the grace of God based on the dispensation of THAT gospel given by the RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ.

Paul's gospel of grace began with the grace given to Abraham, the father of us all.

In Romans 4:16 Paul said, "Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all..."

Right Divider

Body part
In Matthew 16:19 Jesus said, "And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

To bind and to loose is legislation. Paul's letters are explanations and commentary on the legislation by the Twelve for Christ's congregations.

Christ revealed understanding of the scriptures to Paul just like he had previously done with the Twelve. (Luke 24:45)

Paul preached church policy to the Gentiles so the Twelve could focus on the Father's firstborn son.
Pure fantasy based on rejecting Christ's message to and through Paul.

Right Divider

Body part
Paul's gospel of grace began with the grace given to Abraham, the father of us all.

In Romans 4:16 Paul said, "Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all..."
Why wasn't THAT preached by the twelve?

You're misunderstanding of scripture is just too entrenched. I've had enough of your nonsense.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
[*]Paul did NOT "stick to the scriptures", he preached what the LORD gave him BY REVELATION (along with using the scriptures).

Where did Paul ever contradict scripture?

Had Paul contradicted scripture he would have made himself a false teacher.

DAN P

Because they were inspired by the Holy Spirit and taught what the Father wanted them to teach.

Hi and what did the 12 preach ?

In Acts 15: 5 the Pharisees said they needed to keep the LAW of Moses !!

And in verse 10 " why place a YOKE of the disciples which neither our fathers nor mwe were able to keep !!

Looks kie they were LAW KEEPERS !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and here is Acts 1:5 , For John truly BAPTIZED with WATER , BUT ye shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days hence !!~

Are these baptisms BOTH WATER ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

You are correct, they are not both water. Baptism WITH the Holy Spirit only happened twice. Directly from God and evident with speaking in tongues. The bible clearly tells us the two special situations where people were baptized WITH the Holy Spirit.

There is no verse that the Holy Spirit uses WATER to BAPTIZE any one by water , so where did I miss that verse ??
dan p

13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body,
Is not Holy Spirit baptism. This verse tells us what happens when we are water baptized IN THE NAME OF JESUS. That's how we become disciples, Matt.28:19. That's the key,baptized IN THE NAME OF.

Here is a verse that shows just that. Tell me WHO did the adding of these who were water baptized???
Acts 2:41 So then, those who had received his word were baptized; and that day there were added about three thousand souls.

DAN P

You are correct, they are not both water. Baptism WITH the Holy Spirit only happened twice. Directly from God and evident with speaking in tongues. The bible clearly tells us the two special situations where people were baptized WITH the Holy Spirit.

13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body,
Is not Holy Spirit baptism. This verse tells us what happens when we are water baptized IN THE NAME OF JESUS. That's how we become disciples, Matt.28:19. That's the key,baptized IN THE NAME OF.

Here is a verse that shows just that. Tell me WHO did the adding of these who were water baptized???
Acts 2:41 So then, those who had received his word were baptized; and that day there were added about three thousand souls.

Hi and you started good and then went 150 degrees off center !!

#1 There is Baptism with WATER in Matt 3 !!~

#2 , There is the Baptism of THE HOLY SPIRIT ! Which means the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit in 1 Cor 12:13 !!

#3 , There is the BAPTISM Holy Spirit and this BAPTISM is giving to all under Grace , the POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT !!

#4 , uNDER grace , Eph 4:5 there is only ONE BAPTIMA which means only one BAPTIZER , the Holy Spirit !!

dsan p

Right Divider

Body part
Where did Paul ever contradict scripture?

Had Paul contradicted scripture he would have made himself a false teacher.
Don't LIE about what I said jamie.

Here is what YOU quoted:
  • Paul did NOT "stick to the scriptures", he preached what the LORD gave him BY REVELATION (along with using the scriptures).

Where do I say that Paul contradicted scripture?

Paul WROTE scripture from the REVELATION that he received from the RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ.
Paul ALSO quoted other scripture.

Shameful deception on YOUR part jamie!