Did Christ know He was fully God?

Danoh

There you go. I rest my case.:rip:

If you can't confess Jesus Christ as your LORD and God, then you are not saved.

The Lord our God is ONE LORD, and you deny that.

That is nonsense on your part - as many Believers learn that at some later point after they have believed "Christ died for our sins."

And one aspect of MAD is that Israel had to confess Him as Lord; for that is Who He was but Who they had turned from as.

In contrast, the Body first confesses Him as Saviour - only then is He able to enable Body members to serve Him as Lord, etc.

Basic Mid-Acts Dispensational Grace 101 within all Mid-Acts camps.

You are confused - for you have just now asserted Israel's Lordship salvation.

Where is that in Romans 3, or in Romans 5, or in 1 Cor. 15., or in Eph. 2?

As well as within many groups outside of Mid-Acts.

Rom. 5:8.

glorydaz

No you don't. You obviously did the usual - jumped to your own conclusions before even reading any of it.

Don't tell me what I usually do....you're an idiot.

I not only see this garbage preached by God's UNtruth,
but I wouldn't go to a site you suggested if my life depended on it.

You are not trustworthy.

glorydaz

Not sure how to type the sound that came from me when I read this.

You almost always put a smile on my face. :)

So refreshing, especially since I know that Mangy Dog Danoh is running off at the mouth. If I was smart, I'd just go to bed and read my new Jack Reacher book, and think about how I'd like to give the Dog a powerful head butt.

I doubt it would shut him up, though. He probably doesn't type with his big mouth. :idunno:

glorydaz

That is nonsense on your part - as many Believers learn that at some later point after they have believed "Christ died for our sins."

And one aspect of MAD is that Israel had to confess Him as Lord; for that is Who He was but Who they had turned from as.

In contrast, the Body first confesses Him as Saviour - only then is He able to enable Body members to serve Him as Lord, etc.

You are confused - for you have just now asserted Israel's Lordship salvation.

Where is that in Romans 3, or in Romans 5, or in 1 Cor. 15., or in Eph. 2?

As well as within many groups outside of Mid-Acts.

Unfortunately for you, I'm just one of those "hybrids" who knows that confessing Jesus as Lord is confessing Him as God. Not one thing to do with Lordship salvation, but everything to do with Jesus Christ being the LORD GOD.

"Confessing Him as Saviour"......where's your verse for that one?

In Romans 10:13, Paul is hearkening back to Joel, who is speaking of the Lord God.

Joel 2:32KJV
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.​

Paul expects all believers to understand that Jesus is the LORD GOD. Romans 10 is not just for the Jews. We believe unto righteousness.....that's the righteousness of faith. Paul is always drawing on the OT to teach that Jesus is the God of the OT. Here's another example and it's not in Romans 10.

2 Cor. 10:17 Jer. 9:24

oatmeal

Moses wasn't partially God. He simply spoke for God. He was God's spokesperson.

Surely, Oats, you can't be that far gone. This desperation to deny your Lord and God is causing you to dig deep into the cesspool the enemy has laid out as a trap. Step back, before you're in over your head.

Moses spoke for God and as Moses spoke for God he foretold of another prophet who would be like him, whom God would raise up out of his brethren.

He was speaking of the prophet Jesus Christ, who God raised up out of his brethren.

Who is Jesus' brethren?

Who raised up Jesus out from among his brethren?

In Luke 2:52 Does that verse say that Jesus was a know it all? or does it say Jesus grew in favor with God and man?

So you are telling me that God grew in favor with God and man?

Get a Bible, put away all your commentaries and read scripture only.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The word "adoption" is an incorrect translation.

"I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God." (John 20:17)

We have the same Father as Jesus. We are brothers.

Children with the same father are not adopted.

Jacob's Israel was adopted. God's Israel are begotten by Jesus' father.

Actually, the Greek word used means "divine adoption of sons."

26ad8e384e4d52f21823f9e33161f980.jpg

65a1081fc010c6691d3bc6518a1b2572.jpg

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually, the Greek word used means "divine adoption of sons."

If we were adopted then who is our father?

We must be born of the Spirit.

"Jesus answered, 'Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter the kingdom of God.'" (John 3:5)

"Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him." (1 John 5:1)

Jesus was born of God, we are only begotten, not yet born.

"The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God" (Romans 8:16)

Who is your father?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There you go. I rest my case.:rip:

If you can't confess Jesus Christ as your LORD and God, then you are not saved.

The Lord our God is ONE LORD, and you deny that.
Shalom.

The Shema.

Shema Yisrael YHVH Eloheinu YHVH echad
Shema Yisrael Yahveh Eloheinu Yahveh echad

Shalom.

Jacob

Danoh

You almost always put a smile on my face. :)

So refreshing, especially since I know that Mangy Dog Danoh is running off at the mouth. If I was smart, I'd just go to bed and read my new Jack Reacher book, and think about how I'd like to give the Dog a powerful head butt.

I doubt it would shut him up, though. He probably doesn't type with his big mouth. :idunno:

Go figure - we have both read Lee Child.

:rotfl:

Danoh

Shalom.

The Shema.

Shema Yisrael YHVH Eloheinu YHVH echad
Shema Yisrael Yahveh Eloheinu Yahveh echad

Shalom.

Jacob

Yep - The Shema - Israel's LORDship before He took on human form and showed up in person to call them back unto Him as their LORD, John 1.

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.

GD you are preaching your obvious confusion of Israel's Lordship salvation, with the Body's salvation in the Lord.

You are confused.

Not to mention, not very free in Christ; you actually allow your fool animosity towards someone to keep you from learning something from them anyway.

Even Musti (who made a mention in the negative of that article's author he believes was right to mention in that sense) even he has learned things from that author (whether directly or indirectly), though Musti obviously does not agree with him on other things.

And the fact is that that article "Is Jesus His Own Father" is not only relevant to your OP, but is a very sound article.

You actually allow personal animosities coupled with your obviously yet Charismatic leanings, to dictate to you what you go by and or avoid.

Talk about...

2 Timothy 3:7's "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

Never mind that most of your above posts have been no more than your conjecture.

Remain ignorant than.

Danoh

If we were adopted then who is our father?

We must be born of the Spirit.

"Jesus answered, 'Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter the kingdom of God.'" (John 3:5)

"Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him." (1 John 5:1)

Jesus was born of God, we are only begotten, not yet born.

"The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God" (Romans 8:16)

Who is your father?

Adoption in the passages where it is mentioned is in the same sense of how that is meant in a Bar Mitzvah.

Paul makes that clear in the first few verses of Galatians 4.

Acts 17:11,12.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yep - The Shema - Israel's LORDship before He took on human form and showed up in person to call them back unto Him as their LORD, John 1.

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.
Shalom.

I do not follow what you just said here.

Shalom.

Jacob

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Adoption in the passages where it is mentioned is in the same sense of how that is meant in a Bar Mitzvah.

Paul makes that clear in the first few verses of Galatians 4.

Jacob's Israel was adopted by the Spirit.

God's Israel are begotten of the Spirit.