DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank

So, your persistent reaction to my posts exclusively by manifesting yourself as the semi-literate, irrationally-thinking, hypocritical fool you are is--as you here admit--you reacting to what you have not even read.:rotfl:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
US Christian nationalism is far from Christianity

TAKING AMERICA BACK FOR GOD: CHRISTIAN NATIONALISM IN THE UNITED STATES
By Andrew L. Whitehead and Samuel L. Perry

. . . Not a few self-professed religionist Trump supporters stood firm in their belief that this louche, unreligious TV star descended on a golden escalator to return American to a utopia when everyone was white, women served their husbands, and the Bible dictated morality and political decisions.

For them, returning America to greatness meant asserting "Christianity" and "Christian values" as the guiding principles of American life, rescuing them from the continual assault of modernity.

One of the key points in Andrew L. Whitehead and Samuel L. Perry's Taking America Back for God: Christian Nationalism in the United States is that the ideological framework of Trump's base, Christian nationalism, bears little resemblance to Christianity. Christian nationalism, argue the authors, works in a decidedly un-Christ-like manner by supporting policies that marginalize those who, through their beliefs or identity, don't conform to a biblically ordained order that reverences the traditional family, militarism, closed borders, and white, Protestant supremacy.

For the Christian nationalists, keeping refugees on the other side of a wall takes precedence over caring, feeding and seeking social justice for migrants, acts of love that many would associate with Christianity. Indeed, argue the authors, Christian nationalism is a "hollow and deceptive philosophy that depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world, rather than on Christ."

The key deceit of Christian nationalism is that it is about religion. Though a seeming religious passion underlies its claims, Whitehead and Perry argue that Christian nationalism merely uses the Bible to impose its conservative political agenda. By asserting that they are true followers of Christ in a country that is founded on Christian principles, adherents of Christian nationalism can brand their political opponents as both ungodly and un-American.

By playing the role of an oppressed minority, Christian nationalism adds moral strength to its position while hiding the truth that its ideology is aging out and driving young people away through its intolerance.

In other words, Christian nationalism is a political power broker masquerading as a religion. And the power wielded by the adherents of this movement is great. The authors find that no other factor better predicts a vote for Trump then adherence to the Christian nationalist ideology.

Arthur Brain

So, your persistent reaction to my posts exclusively by manifesting yourself as the semi-literate, irrationally-thinking, hypocritical fool you are is--as you here admit--you reacting to what you have not even read.:rotfl:

Wow, even your shorter posts could still work as a sleeping aid...

:freak:

7djengo7

Wow, even your shorter posts could still work as a sleeping aid...

:freak:

Ah, the kind of small talk which white supremacists like you and annabenedetti try to amuse and console yourselves when you are confronted by the fact that you can never win debates against those of us who oppose white supremacism, you vile, shameless lovers and advocates of the murder of black babies.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Ah, the kind of small talk which which white supremacists like you and annabenedetti try to amuse and console yourselves when you are confronted by the fact that you can never win debates against those of us who oppose white supremacism, you vile, shameless lovers and advocates of the murder of black babies.

Hmm, apart from the double use of the word "which" that renders your post grammatically redundant, the rest of it is anyway. In no way, shape or form are anna and I white supremacists or support such ideology in any way. Still, feel free to formulate another tedious post that might help us all get to sleep...

7djengo7

Hmm, apart from the double use of the word "which" that renders your post grammatically redundant, the rest of it is anyway.

What "double use of the word 'which'"? You should quit drinking alcohol.

In no way, shape or form are anna and I white supremacists or support such ideology in any way. Still, feel free to formulate another tedious post that might help us all get to sleep...

You've already told me, numerous times, that you're already asleep, so why do you need me to help you get to sleep?

It's hilarious watching you continue to fart in your own face by means of your own, self-conflicting narrative, you stinking drunken white supremacist. Why do you think that you are superior to the unborn black babies whose murder you advocate, you Nazi leftard?

Arthur Brain

The post I quoted you in before you subsequently edited it after I pointed it out? The one that's still there in my last response that's still open to public view?

:rolleyes:

You've already told me, numerous times, that you're already asleep, so why do you need me to help you get to sleep?

It's hilarious watching you continue to fart in your own face by means of your own, self-conflicting narrative, you stinking drunken white supremacist. Why do you think that you are superior to the unborn black babies whose murder you advocate, you Nazi leftard?

Um, no, I haven't told you anything of the sort so that's another fail. I've told you that your posts are boring beyond words on occasion and could be marketed as an insomnia cure, sure. Won't deny that but the rest of your drivel is just bat crazy. Again.

7djengo7

The post I quoted you in before you subsequently edited it after I pointed it out? The one that's still there in my last response that's still open to public view?

:rolleyes:

I edited the superfluous 'which' out of it, you clown. So, what point were you trying to make?

That's right: you had no point to make.

L:rolleyes:L

Um, no, I haven't told you anything of the sort so that's another fail. I've told you that your posts are boring beyond words on occasion and could be marketed as an insomnia cure, sure. Won't deny that but the rest of your drivel is just bat crazy. Again.

Say their names, you white supremacist. Say the names of the black babies for whose murder you and your fellow Nazi leftards, like annabenedetti, advocate.

Are you superior to the black babies for whose murder you advocate? Yes or No?

Do you deserve to live more than do the black babies for whose murder you advocate? Yes or No?

Arthur Brain

I edited the superfluous 'which' out of it, you clown. So, what point were you trying to make?

That's right: you had no point to make.

L:rolleyes:L

Say their names, you white supremacist. Say the names of the black babies for whose murder you and your fellow Nazi leftards, like annabenedetti, advocate.

Do you deserve to live more than do the black babies for whose murder you advocate? Yes or No?

Well of course you did, after it was pointed out but then you pretended not to have made the error in the first place, in predictably juvenile fashion. If you weren't such a pompous dipstick I wouldn't have made a big deal of it but there ya go.

I'm not a white supremacist in any way. I despise that far right ideology so you're having an argument with someone else, bizarrely.

7djengo7

Well of course you did, after it was pointed out but then you pretended not to have made the error in the first place, in predictably juvenile fashion.

I never pretended not to have made the typo, you lying hypocrite.

If [I wasn't] such a pompous dipstick I wouldn't have made a big deal of it but there ya go.

Yup.

<NO ANSWER>
<NO ANSWER>

Why can't you answer these questions, you cur?

Arthur Brain

I never pretended not to have made the typo, you lying hypocrite.

Sure you did. In post #67. Did you not know that posts can't be re-edited once actually quoted?

Yup.
[/SIZE]

What a juvenile...

Why can't you answer these questions, you cur?

"You cur"?!

:liberals:

As I'm not a white supremacist in any way or affiliated with such ideology then your "questions" have been answered already.

7djengo7

Sure you did. In post #67.

No I didn't, you lying hypocrite.

What I said in post #67 was:

I've never pretended not to have made the double-'which' typo; neither there, nor anywhere else, you drunkard.

Did you not know that posts can't be re-edited once actually quoted?

Obviously it's false that that can't be done, for I did that very thing: I edited my post, removing the superfluous 'which', after you quoted it.

<STILL NO ANSWER>
<STILL NO ANSWER>

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
On Wednesday, Aug. 26, Balch wrote a Facebook post detailing his firsthand account of what happened on the night of Tuesday, Aug. 25, when 17-year-old Rittenhouse allegedly shot and killed two people and injured a third. Civil unrest enveloped Kenosha after local police shot a Black man named Jacob Blake seven times in the back, paralyzing him. Both Rittenhouse and Balch traveled to the scene of the chaos there among a contingent of militia members.

Balch has not been accused of a crime or been linked to the shooting by law enforcement. He volunteered information about his acquaintance with Rittenhouse on his Facebook page.

But Hatewatch tied Balch to a Twitter account that also indicates he was immersed in white supremacist propaganda prior to traveling to Kenosha. Balch published to Twitter on Feb. 3, 2017 a link to a website that featured a video of explicit Nazi propaganda, as demonstrated here in these two archives: 1 and 2. The video Balch’s account linked to, “Truth Will Triumph: Adolf Hitler,” circulated on fringe white supremacist websites around the time he posted it. The video relies heavily on footage of Hitler speeches. White supremacists embedded that video within the domain “antifascism.org,” and employed carefully phrased and misleading content, enabling it to be circulated without being easily detected as Nazi propaganda. White nationalist Richard Spencer is among the people who shared it to Twitter, one day earlier than Balch did.

Balch liked Facebook pages connected to or symbolic of the far right, including one associated with the Confederacy and another with so-called doomsday prepping, wherein people typically stash food and weapons in advance of what they believe will be a civil war or other apocalyptic event. Hatewatch attempted to contact Balch through Facebook but did not receive a response. His Facebook post about the deaths in Kenosha, laden with paramilitary jargon, blames “the government” for what took place.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Riots, white supremacy, and accelerationism

White supremacists are gleeful as police violence and the resulting rioting tear apart cities. Even if the unrest ends in the weeks to come, they may look back at the violence as a win for their side. Some delight in the killing of George Floyd and in police violence against African Americans—“a knee is the new noose!!” exulted one sign held up by white supremacists during protests. It is unclear how much organized white supremacist groups are involved in the violence, and it is easy to use them as an excuse for much broader societal problems related to police violence and systemic racism. For now, any white supremacist involvement appears to be more individual than collective, but even if the violence declines it may bolster an increasingly important white supremacist concept — “accelerationism.” Some white supremacists already see the riots and broader polarization as vindication of this idea, and law enforcement and civil society activists concerned about the growth of extremism should watch to see if this idea takes further hold within white supremacist groups and organizations in the coming weeks and months.

Accelerationism is the idea that white supremacists should try to increase civil disorder — accelerate it — in order to foster polarization that will tear apart the current political order. The System (usually capitalized), they believe, has only a finite number of collaborators and lackeys to prop it up. Accelerationists hope to set off a series of chain reactions, with violence fomenting violence, and in the ensuing cycle more and more people join the fray. When confronted with extremes, so the theory goes, those in the middle will be forced off the fence and go to the side of the white supremacists. If violence can be increased sufficiently, the System will run out of lackeys and collapse, and the race war will commence. . . .

Arthur Brain

No I didn't, you lying hypocrite.

What I said in post #67 was:

No lying here, doofus.

I've never pretended not to have made the double-'which' typo; neither there, nor anywhere else, you drunkard.

Sure you did, right after you'd edited it. Unfortunately for you, I'd already quoted you and you tried to make out that there was no such mistake and that I must have been drunk, just like a little troll. Normally, it would be no big deal because everyone makes typos but you, being insufferably pompous on the score, made it fair game.

Obviously it's false that that can't be done, for I did that very thing: I edited my post, removing the superfluous 'which', after you quoted it.

Of course you can edit your own posts, nobody was suggesting otherwise. What you can't do is edit somebody else's.

As to your earlier rubbish, only a dipstick would contend that anna is a white supremacist or that her or I consider our lives of greater value than babies of any skin colour.

Frankly, you are one weirdo and then some and frankly, I've got better things to do than bandy words about with someone who behaves like he has the IQ and maturity of a corned beef hash.

:e4e:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat

Just like COVID-19, this President and his supporters will remain in a state of denial because the threat posed by white supremacists doesn't fit in with! their preconceived ideas!

The Democrats and Black Lives Matter are the designated enemies and the Trump Administration is not about to let the facts get in the way of its"racially" motivated agenda - despite protests to the contrary!

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Some history behind DHS's three threat assessment drafts, each draft using weaker language regarding the domestic threat from white supremacists.

Whistleblower: Downplay the white supremacist threat. Hype up rhetoric about anti-fascists and other “left-wing” groups stoking violence.
That’s what the Department of Homeland Security’s leadership ordered one of its top intelligence officials to do, according to a complaint from that staffer, Brian Murphy, released Tuesday.

In a filing with the Department’s Inspector General, Murphy, until recently a top official in the DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis, alleges he was recently demoted for his repeated refusals to cook the books on DHS intelligence, particularly that which did not favor the Trump administration. Murphy, who alleges unfair retaliation, claims he was pressured to downplay threats posed by white supremacists and Russian election interference, and instead told to inflate fears around immigrants, anarchists, anti-fascists, China, and Iran.

Murphy alleges that Wolf ordered him again in July to stop investigating Russian interference. “Mr. Wolf stated to Mr. Murphy the intelligence notification should be ‘held’ because it ‘made the President look bad,’” the whistleblower report reads. When Murphy again declined, Wolf allegedly made moves to exclude him from future meetings on the subject.

Concurrently, the DHS was compiling a Homeland Threat Assessment [HTA], which listed Russian interference and white supremacy as two chief concerns. Murphy claims acting DHS Secretary Ken Cuccinelli told him to downplay those two sections and specifically to “modify the section on White Supremacy in a manner that made the threat appear less severe, as well as include information on the prominence of violent ‘left-wing’ groups."

(Another former DHS official recently told The Daily Beast that she was “advised by senior officials in the White House” not to even use the terms “domestic terrorism or white supremacy,” which were considered to be “trigger words” for Trump.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.