Destroying Islam

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Who let them? (Except of course, when they forced it on her.)

There you go with the notion that women have control over life and death :think:

And I'm supposedly the one that's screwed up :chuckle:
I think you all need to have a sit down and think hard about how your ideology turned into the nonsense you hold to on this subject.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If it's 50/50 then what's your problem with equality?

:rolleyes:

There's a difference between 'equality' and 'equity'.

Equality is forced- women are successful by privilege.
Equity is not forced- women can be as good as men, or not.

They aren't, so- 'equality':plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
There you go with the notion that women have control over life and death :think:

And I'm supposedly the one that's screwed up :chuckle:
I think you all need to have a sit down and think hard about how your ideology turned into the nonsense you hold to on this subject.

Just as soon as you give birth to a baby.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The OP is designed as an opportunity to explain just how nukes would work in eradicating Islam. If you can't actually answer how the use of nukes would achieve this goal then why would you even support such a "method"?

:liberals:
Since nukes have not been used on anyone, there's really no way to tell how things will turn out.
I don't think anyone knew exactly how well an A-bomb would work out before we used one and saw.
As awful as the A-bomb was, it ended a war.

I think you might be under the impression that I want to be fair about this and abide by rules of war.
I don't.
I want to be 100 times more brutal and ruthless than they are.
I want us to be so ruthless towards them that anything they have done will seem like a kiddie story in comparison.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Just as soon as you give birth to a baby.

Of course, the baby isn't even the father's until you decide to give birth, right? Then magically you can rob him for your well being, and keep him on his toes while the child grows up and probably ends up a delinquent.

Ahh..
~facts~

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Since nukes have not been used on anyone, there's really no way to tell how things will turn out.
I don't think anyone knew exactly how well an A-bomb would work out before we used one and saw.

I think you might be under the impression that I want to be fair about this and abide by rules of war.
I don't.
I want us to be so ruthless towards them that anything they have done will seem like a kiddie story in comparison.

You don't do evil that good* may come of it. That's scriptural.

*"Good," in this instance, would be the supposed idea that such a strike would eradicate Islam. It wouldn't.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Of course, the baby isn't even the father's until you decide to give birth, right? Then magically you can rob him for your well being, and keep him on his toes while the child grows up and probably ends up a delinquent.

Ahh..
~facts~

So... tell me how you'd be better than a woman at giving birth.

I'll wait.

Arthur Brain

I don't.

You want to be 100 times more brutal and ruthless than extremists?

Congrats, you were there yesterday.

:plain:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

*"Good," in this instance, would be the supposed idea that such a strike would eradicate Islam. It wouldn't.
We have the expression "fight fire with fire" because fighting fire with fire works.

Arthur Brain

If it would then nobody's even come close to describing how it would yet. One rather thinks the 'nuke brigade' can't formulate a sensible, coherent and detailed argument on the point. Senile ones perhaps...