Destroying Islam

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Every theory fails by the simple fact that Islam is the second largest religion in the world. They are going about it like it's just clans out in the desert somewhere

Good luck thinking like one in every ten people on the planet are just going to watch you destroy their holy lands :rolleyes:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Every theory fails by the simple fact that Islam is the second largest religion in the world. They are going about it like it's just clans out in the desert somewhere

Good luck thinking like one in every ten people on the planet are just going to watch you destroy their holy lands :rolleyes:
What are they gonna do about it ? NOTHING.

ISLAM WILL BE REDUCED TO A NICE, FRIENDLY, HARMLESS RELIGION like the Mormons :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

And I'm not interested in your Stockholm Syndrome.

Prove me wrong :idunno:

If it's so 'asinine', then feel free to show how it's invalid.

Or
Continue to prove that your notion is a sham. Men always have and always will be superior, that's why equality is enforced in law right down to the numbers- enforcing an illusion :rolleyes:

Dude, the ablutions of an elderly female yak and an empty yogurt carton are superior to you in the brain department, so kindly jog on.

Arthur Brain

We will identify Extremist controlled areas and movements and use smaller specialty nukes to level large but not too large areas. Keep the collateral damage as small as possible. In countries where they are all Extremist controlled, we nuke the whole country. We won't mess around in the end. Once it all gets started, the US and Israel will destroy Islam

No, if you had your way you'd just end up plunging the whole world into a chargrilled cylinder. The lunacy is mind boggling, it really is...

Arthur Brain

I don't think I could answer that question no matter what method was chosen.

You try it to see what the results would be.

The OP is designed as an opportunity to explain just how nukes would work in eradicating Islam. If you can't actually answer how the use of nukes would achieve this goal then why would you even support such a "method"?

:liberals:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There's nothing a woman can do that a man can't do better.

Who is the best scientist, or artist, philosopher, or mathematician? Who invented these things? Who built, ruled, and progressed the world?

Even St. Augustine flat out stated that the only purpose of women is to give birth- and look at the atrocity that's become: birth control being the outright answer for female autonomy.

That's what it boiled down to. A sham.
Prove me wrong :idunno:

If it's so 'asinine', then feel free to show how it's invalid.

Or
Continue to prove that your notion is a sham. Men always have and always will be superior, that's why equality is enforced in law right down to the numbers- enforcing an illusion :rolleyes:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please take your patriarchal beard and misogynistic claptrap someplace else...

:e4e:

Which is still way more than you. Not interested in your asinine condescension of women, so kindly bog off and go on your misogynistic rants elsewhere you gormless little crank.

Thanks in advance...

No kidding.
It get's boring to have him whimper about his deflated manhood in every thread.

Dude, the ablutions of an elderly female yak and an empty yogurt carton are superior to you in the brain department, so kindly jog on.

Oi, go make some sandwiches and adopt your subservient role as ordered...

:nono:

Aren't you still waiting for that egg sandwich from three years ago?

And that, folks, is all you need to do to make your case these people :rolleyes: