Dear Gun Culture: THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE WROUGHT

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Come on aCW, tell us how the murder rate in San Francisco has skyrocketed.

Or show us by providing a source perhaps...

SF is a homo city, more men with men, less children, less poverty, and less and less poor. If you research it, there is less crime, including homicide with the rise of general wealth.

All crime is more a class issue than a gun possession issue. People where I live have very high gun ownership, yet very low street crime. Crime here would be mainly, of the kind, white collar, embezzlement, fraud, tax evasion, the crime few know about.

I am not referring to blacks here, just look at the homicide rate in Alaska, where there are many who live subsistence lives.

Crime among different classes is made more clear when we think about white color crime, and blue collar crime. Not saying the rich have a lower criminal intent, it is money brings crime away form violence.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
SF is a homo city, more men with men, less children, less poverty, and less and less poor. If you research it, there is less crime, including homicide with the rise of general wealth.

So strict gun control laws (which "homo city" has) makes it a safer place to live?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

On Tuesday afternoon, Gov. Jindal published a self-described "sermon" on his campaign website, addressing what he believes are the root causes of mass shootings. These causes include, but are not limited to, "cultural decay," violent video games, absent fathers, and the general devaluing of human life.

Hey Aaron, tell the former? Satanist that Jindal really should get to the heart of the problem and propose gun buy back programs.

WizardofOz

Say it Aaron: Cities and countries that have strict gun control laws are safer.

I'm getting the feeling that you don't believe your own liberal ideology.

Are you going to back up your claim or will you actually admit that you made it up?

Say it aCW, you're full of it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you going to back up your claim or will you actually admit that you made it up?

Say it aCW, you're full of it.

San Francisco (aka "homo city") is an extremely violent city due to liberal policies (giving illegal aliens sanctuary, strict gun control laws, etc.)

What part of the above don't you understand Aaron?

WizardofOz

San Francisco (aka "homo city") is an extremely violent city due to liberal policies (giving illegal aliens sanctuary, strict gun control laws, etc.)

Did the murder rate skyrocket or not? What part of 'you're full of it' don't you understand Connie?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
So strict gun control laws (which "homo city" has) makes it a safer place to live?

You miss the point. They are more, or less well off, and that is what makes it more safe from homicide. I wonder how safe it is for some sex crimes?

There is not much of this :DK: in SF. When there is, it is mock sexual, not real :DK: me big tough man, beat you up!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Did the murder rate skyrocket or not? What part of 'you're full of it' don't you understand Connie?

Save your pet names for your cross dressing friends Aaron.

Explain to me how a county's violent crime rate can skyrocket yet the county's largest city (which gives sanctuary to illegal aliens and has strict gun control laws, thus not allowing it's residents the right to protect themselves) can have a low crime rate.

How is that possible Aaron?

Judicial Watch announced today it obtained records from the San Francisco County Sheriff’s Department revealing that violent crime in the Bay area has skyrocketed since 2011, with the number of arrests for murder up 55%, and the number of arrests for rapes up 370%. Judicial Watch uncovered the numbers through a July 9, 2015, California Public Records Act request that sought the number of arrests for violations of the following crimes between 2011 and 2015:
http://hotair.com/archives/2015/09/12/sanctuary-city-enjoys-skyrocketing-rates-of-murder-rape/

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is just....beyond sick.

Are you surprised at murder when you insist that those that commit capital crimes are not executed? I hope you are sick you disgusting fag. It is your fault.

WizardofOz

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
San Francisco (aka "homo city") is an extremely violent city due to liberal policies (giving illegal aliens sanctuary, strict gun control laws

Explain to me how a county's violent crime rate can skyrocket yet the county's largest city (which gives sanctuary to illegal aliens and has strict gun control laws, thus not allowing it's residents the right to protect themselves) can have a low crime rate.

How is that possible Aaron?

Judicial Watch announced today it obtained records from the San Francisco County Sheriff’s Department revealing that violent crime in the Bay area has skyrocketed since 2011, with the number of arrests for murder up 55%, and the number of arrests for rapes up 370%. Judicial Watch uncovered the numbers through a July 9, 2015, California Public Records Act request that sought the number of arrests for violations of the following crimes between 2011 and 2015:
http://hotair.com/archives/2015/09/12/sanctuary-city-enjoys-skyrocketing-rates-of-murder-rape/
:doh:
You already posted that link. Do you know that the "Bay Area" talking about more than just one city? Did you know that counties are bigger than a city that is in the county?

WizardofOz

More data

The murder rate in 2013 (5.8 per 100k) is lower than at any point in over 10 years. The above only goes back to 2002.

It could be longer than that.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:doh:
You already posted that link. Do you know that the "Bay Area" talking about more than just one city? Did you know that counties are bigger than a city that is in the county?

When talking about San Francisco County, we're talking about the City of San Francisco.

San Francisco consolidated city and county has only one incorporated city. There are many neighborhoods and areas within the city/county, some of which are:..
http://www.usacitiesonline.com/casanfranciscocounty.htm

Now if you would like to say that the City of San Francisco, i.e. San Francisco County, which has skyrocketing violent crime rates is a safe place to live because of it's strict gun control laws (not to mention how they embrace illegal aliens as a Sanctuary City), then please do.

Map of San Francisco County, aka San Francisco

san-francisco-county-map.jpg