Dear Gun Culture: THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE WROUGHT

WizardofOz

When talking about San Francisco County, we're talking about the City of San Francisco.

San Francisco consolidated city and county has only one incorporated city. There are many neighborhoods and areas within the city/county, some of which are:..
http://www.usacitiesonline.com/casanfranciscocounty.htm

Now if you would like to say that the City of San Francisco, i.e. San Francisco County, which has skyrocketing violent crime rates is a safe place to live because of it's strict gun control laws (not to mention how they embrace illegal aliens as a Sanctuary City), then please do.

Map of San Francisco County, aka San Francisco

san-francisco-county-map.jpg

You're such a dunce. I supplied the statistics. Stick your head in the sand all you'd like.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That's from February. They had a violent January. Earlier I supplied a source from Oct 3rd. There were only 33 as of that date. They're on pace for about the same as last year 45+/-

Well see when 2015 ends, but the news did report a rise, so that was a fact.

All other crimes are wayy wayy up.

WizardofOz

Well see when 2015 ends, but the news did report a rise, so that was a fact.

They were up in Feb because of 9 homicides in Jan alone. Yet, there are only 33 for the year. A few posts ago I supplied dats showing their murder rate is at the lowest level in over a decade.

All other crimes are wayy wayy up.

We were only discussing homicides :idunno:

WizardofOz

From the link aCW provided:
SFcrime.jpg

Yet there were only 45 total murders in 2014 in the city of San Francisco and only 33 so far in 2015. Where are the other murders occurring?

In the rest of the county. Pretty bad if SF is the only incorporated city in the county and that many are occurring outside the city itself. :think:

Once again aCW, your own link works against you...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
From the link aCW provided:
SFcrime.jpg

Yet there were only 45 total murders in 2014 in the city of San Francisco and only 33 so far in 2015. Where are the other murders occurring?

In the rest of the county. Pretty bad if SF is the only incorporated city in the county and that many are occurring outside the city itself. :think:

Once again aCW, your own link works against you...

Learn your CA penal codes Aaron (187 is homicide, 261 is rape).

On that note:

Number one with a bullet

Hey Aaron, why don't you push your gun buy back program in Plano Texas, I bet you'd get a warm welcome there.

IMJerusha

Psychotic and sociopathic incidents - ISOLATED - will always take place. This has nothing to do with CC or proper gun ownership, nothing to do with the NRA.

Well, it does have to do with proper gun ownership as in handling but you are right on!
Really poor parenting! My prayers and heart go out to the Dyer family.

IMJerusha

Gun owners should be required to own child-proof gun storage safes. Your example here seems like a very rare occurrence and if the child was willing to kill over the puppy then do you really think that not having a gun handy would've stopped this? There are knives in the kitchen, perhaps a hammer in the garage. This is just bad parenting and also carelessness in proper weapon storage. The parents of the "bully" child should be prosecuted

Agreed. Depending on the action or inaction of the school principal, I would say he plays a part in the horrific end of the little girl.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Seriously, this looks like the sort of thing a Klan rally would consider scientific.

yeah facts are definitely racist :think:

Crime trends

Some studies had argued for smaller racial disparities in violent crime in recent times. However, a study of government data from 1980–2008 found that the reduction in Black violent crime relative to White violent crime was an artifact of those previous studies, which was due to Hispanic offenders being counted as White in the comparison. The Hispanic population has been increasing rapidly and Hispanics have violence rates higher than that of Whites but lower than that of Blacks.[25]
Homicide

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks.[33][34][35]
Youth crime

The "National Youth Gang Survey Analysis" (2011) state that of gang members, 46% are Hispanic/Latino, 35% are African-American/black, 11.5% are white, and 7% are other race/ethnicity.[36]

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[37]
Robbery

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, the black arrest rate for robbery was 8.55 times higher than whites, and blacks were 16 times more likely to be incarcerated for robbery than non-Hispanic whites. Robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the reverse.[38][39]
Victim Surveys

A 2004 National Crime Victimization Survey report which analyzed carjacking over 10 years found that carjacking victims identified 56% of offenders as black, 21% as white, and 16% as Native American or Asian.[40][41][42]
Hispanics

According to a 2009 report by the Pew Hispanic Center, in 2007 Latinos "accounted for 40% of all sentenced federal offenders-more than triple their share (13%) of the total U.S. adult population". This was an increase from 24% in 1991. 72% of the Latino offenders were not U.S. citizens. For Hispanic offenders sentenced in federal courts, 48% were immigration offenses and 37% drug offenses. One reason for the large increase in immigration offenses is that they exclusively fall under federal jurisdiction.[43]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

wikipedia, so racist!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What kind of silly chart is this?
When did Holland, Nicaragua and Ecuador become races.

i believe it's sposed to be a comparison of the racial groups in the us to countries that are primarily composed of those racial groups

exminister

i believe it's sposed to be a comparison of the racial groups in the us to countries that are primarily composed of those racial groups

There is just a chart that is appears junior high like. No link. It is a supposed to be. Not rational.