Banned
so why use idiot at all?

why not just use what scripture uses?

unlearned

the answer?

because you're a troll, a fraud, a sower of discord and contention

just like your father, the father of lies

I said
ROFLOL Your fight isnt with me it is with God. He is the author of the bible. Go yell at Him. And when you get back tell me how it went.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
ROFLOL Your fight isnt with me it is with God. He is the author of the bible.

and here's what He uses:

1 Cor 14:23
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
(KJV)

2 Tim 2:23-24
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
(KJV)

2 Pet 3:16
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
(KJV)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
and here's what He uses:

I said
Well its obvious that the truth bothers you. What difference would it make which word?? Unless with the other word it allows you to lie to yourself about what it means. The Word is not suppose to make you feel good. It is suppose to convict you, so that you repent. Havent you learned to repent daily yet???

ok doser

I said
Well its obvious that the truth bothers you.

here's the truth

God's Word sez:

1 Cor 14:23
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
(KJV)

2 Tim 2:23-24
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
(KJV)

2 Pet 3:16
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
(KJV)

squeaky sez "idiot"

what can we conclude from this?

squeaky perverts God's Word

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ok doser,

let's get this straight.

squeaky is mostly in his threads and he does not go into others and repeat or harass anyone.

so he is not heckling at all.

Hecklers or trolls are who go into other's thread and harass or repeat the same thing over and over.

ok doser

Ok doser,

let's get this straight.

squeaky is mostly in his threads and he does not go into others and repeat or harass anyone.

so he is not heckling at all.

Hecklers are who go into other's thread and harass or repeat the same thing over and over.

good day to you sir

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
...that you're a troll, doing the work of your father, the father of lies :thumb:

I said
What is wrong with you?

1 Cor 14:16
16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Prov 26:9-12
9 Like a thorn that goes into the hand of a drunkard is a proverb in the mouth of fools.
10 The great God who formed everything gives the fool his hire and the transgressor his wages.
11 As a dog returns to his own vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.
12 Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
so i was right that you're admitting you're a fool?

I said
ROFLOL you really are an idiot.

Matt 5:22
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)