Day Of Rest

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no meshak - he's a troll, looking for contention and strife

I said
Be honest. You are just so full of bitter envy that you must bear false witness against me. The only problem is it doesn't bother me. But you will destroy your own Christianity if you keep it up. What little you have.

Luke 8:18
18 "Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
i don't like him because he's a liar, a fraud and a troll

I said
Prove it. I will listen to any grip you might have. As long as you have evidence with it.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
well, isn't that convenient

can you show me where Jesus responded with "lolol" and "your an idiot"?

I said
Paul used it a lot.

1 Cor 14:23
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
(KJV)

2 Tim 2:23-24
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
(KJV)

2 Pet 3:16
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No one is perfect.

I said

2 Cor 11:11-14
11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows!
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
can you show me where Jesus responded with "lolol" and "your an idiot"?

I said
Paul used it a lot.

your own post contradicts you and proves you a liar, intent on only contention and division

i will bold the pertinent parts in which paul does not say "lol" or "your an idiot"

23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
(KJV)

23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
(KJV)

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
(KJV)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
your own post contradicts you and proves you a liar, intent on only contention and division

i will bold the pertinent parts in which paul does not say "lol" or "your an idiot"

(KJV)

(KJV)

(KJV)

I said
The definition of the word "Unlearned" is "idiot". You make a good example.

1 Cor 14:16
16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
(KJV)

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
been watching him for thirteen years

and if he wanted to end it, he'd just ignore jacob instead of responding to him

I said
I'm obligated to reply. Jacob is NOT obligated to post on my thread. My replies are in defense, his replies are in heckling.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no meshak - he's a troll, looking for contention and strife

I said
Your the one causeing contention and strife. Because of your complaining, over and over and over. Your a sensual person.

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

ok doser

I said
The definition of the word "Unlearned" is "idiot".

no, that's retarded

the definition of unlearned is unlearned

that's the way it appears in the bible

instead of using the language in the bible, you chose to create contention and division by using "idiot"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no, that's retarded

the definition of unlearned is unlearned

that's the way it appears in the bible

instead of using the language in the bible, you chose to create contention and division by using "idiot"

I said
This is the definition from strongs bible dictionary.

1 Cor 14:16
16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
(KJV)

ok doser

I said
This is the definition from strongs bible dictionary.

and this is what God's Scripture uses:

(KJV)

(KJV)

(KJV)

but you wouldn't get the same reaction if you used "unlearned", would you?

no, you deliberately use "idiot" in order to create division and contention

just like your father, the father of lies

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
and this is what God's Scripture uses:

(KJV)

(KJV)

(KJV)

but you wouldn't get the same reaction if you used "unlearned", would you?

no, you deliberately use "idiot" in order to create division and contention

I said
lol I use idiot because if your unlearned in scripture you wouldn't know that unlearned meant idiot. Just like you. You didn't know it did you

ok doser

I said
lol I use idiot because if your unlearned in scripture you wouldn't know that unlearned meant idiot.

so why use idiot at all?

why not just use what scripture uses?

unlearned

the answer?

because you're a troll, a fraud, a sower of discord and contention