Day Of Rest

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
another lie

I said
Don't you know that you are self condemned. Out of the abundance of the heart. the mouth speaks. What mostly comes out of your mouth??? Bitterness, sarcasm. And your going to have to answer to God on why each word came o9ut of your mouth. That will condemn you.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Now what mostly comes out of my mouth?? Verses . That will justify me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
and i have no objection to the scripture you post

what i object to is your foolish commentary, your goofy "interpretation"

I said
lol Out of the abundance of the heart.

Jude 1:16
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you think i'm flattering you? :freak:

what i object to is your foolish commentary, your goofy "interpretation"
I said
lol Out of the abundance of the heart. What is in the abundance of your heart??????

16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
i'm not flattering you

I said
lol Out of the abundance of the heart. What is in the abundance of your heart?????? Why are you even here?

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
lolol Well you exposed yourself with every reply.
Can we take it then that you are confessing?

squeaky - you're a fraud, a faker, a child of your father, the father of all lies, sowing division and contention

you're not a follower of Christ

you're a liar

go to hell

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
squeaky - you're a fraud, a faker, a child of your father, the father of all lies, sowing division and contention

you're not a follower of Christ

you're a liar

go to hell

I said
lolol Don't you even know why we have the bible. All authority is in the Word. And your an idiot if you think your own opinion has any kind of authority over the Word. You are carnal all you have is the carnal language. There is no way that you will ever be able to judge or convict a born again Christian without the verses. Your an idiot for even trying.

ok doser

I said
lolol You are an idiot. Anyone who thinks their own opinion can override the power of the Word has to be an idiot.

yeah, like i said

i don't have any problem with the scripture you post

what I reject is your foolish commentary

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
yeah, like i said

i don't have any problem with the scripture you post

what I reject is your foolish commentary

I said
ROFLOL My scriptures are from the Holy Spirit. I know there is no problem with my scriptures. The point is you DONT HAVE ANY. You don't have the support of the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
the scriptures you post are from the Bible

as i've said, i have no problem with scripture

I said
You have two problems with scripture, one you don't receive any, which is evidence you don't know the Holy Spirit. And two because the scriptures I share convict you of sin, and your to blind to see it.

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

Your bitter envy has blinded you. Your bitterness has defiled you.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
squeaky posts foolish commentary:

no, that's a lie

I said
lolol Naysayer. The devil is lying to you, and your believing him.

John 8:44-45
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45 "But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
(NKJ)

ok doser

I said
lolol Naysayer. The devil is lying to you, and your believing him.

John 8:44-45
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45 "But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
(NKJ)

yeah - i already tagged you with that

kind of lame that you'd try to turn it back on me