Dad goes off on school board for teaching the 5 pillars of Mohammedanism

musterion

1: It's Islam and 2: God forbid you might learn something at school.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

You are too ignorant to post here.

Saying the shahada, which is taught in schools, is how one first becomes a Mohammedan. In the past, Mohammedans have held knives to the necks of unbelievers and forced a recitation, thereby forcing a conversion. If you recanted, you were counted as a Muslim committing shirk. They would kill you for it.

kiwimacahau

Saying the shahada, which is taught in schools, is how one first becomes a Mohammedan. In the past, Mohammedans have held knives to the necks of unbelievers and forced a recitation, thereby forcing a conversion. If you recanted, you were counted as a Muslim committing shirk. They would kill you for it.
The 5 pillars are not the Shahadah and you must MEAN it in order to become a Muslim. You cannot do it by accident nor yet as a class project.

Arthur Brain

Yeah, cos there's some thick nutters about who think other countries are on the verge of being subjugated through sharia law, eh musty? Not to mention the Christian 'Taliban' who would vote for this sort of extremist vile crap:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...alty&highlight=should+homosexuals+be+executed

Right wing zealotry. They put the 'fun' and 'mental' in fundamentalism...

:rain:

glassjester

Notice the iron cross on his shirt? It's known here in San Diego county as a white supremacist symbol.

My kids' high school banned that symbol from being worn on campus because of that very reason.

Alright.

I meant... what was the guy actually talking about? What was the school actually doing, that he was against?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Alright.

I meant... what was the guy actually talking about? What was the school actually doing, that he was against?

This is what the board was taking up:

[h=1]San Diego Unified School District Board Will Address Islamophobia and Bullying of Muslim Students[/h]
The San Diego Unified School District Board voted unanimously to create a plan that will address Islamophobia and the bullying of Muslim students in local schools.

I'm not sure how he got Sharia law out of that, but I am sure of what his shirt represents.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
This idiot , like so many other ignorant right-wing morons in America , actually believes that public schools are trying to convert kids to Islam, and that this is all a sinister liberal, commie, Muslim plot to destroy America and convert it into a country ruled by Sharia .
In fact, schools are trying to teach kids ABOUT Islam, not concert them.
These are the same idiots who demand that public schools in America indoctrinate non-christian kids with Christianity .

ClimateSanity

Is there a problem learning to distinguish truth about a religion from error? Why would providing a safe space be a problem?

The motivation is what's in question. Bullying of Islamic people was overstated by CAIR who is responsible for implementing the new San Diego school policy.