Criminalization of Christianity in America

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Job 38:33
Do you know the laws of the heavens? Can you set up God’s (kingdom / dominion) over the earth?

"Not of (this / the) world" means (not worldly.)

Politics is the activities associated with the governance of ALSO GOD'S KINGDOM HERE ON EARTH.

so you refuse to listen to Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here they are Cherub:

John 15:19
If you belonged to the
world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the
world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

John 17:9
I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have
given me, for they are yours.

John 17:14
I have given them your word and the world has
hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.

John 17:15
My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect
them from the evil one.

.John 17:16
They are not of the world,
even as I am not of it.

.John 18:36
Jesus said, "My
kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my
arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God said:
Leviticus 20:13
“‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

I do not see your name in there, or any other Christian either.

Do not stir up Christians to be other than what the Lord has called them to be.

Rom 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Rom 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
Rom 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Are you called of God to punish all evil doers?

Then you best start with yourself.

Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Rom 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
Rom 13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
Rom 13:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
Rom 13:5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
Rom 13:6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
Rom 13:7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

LA

CherubRam

1 Timothy 1:7-11.

7 They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. 9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,

10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
how's that working out for you?

'cause mostly i just see a lot of silly squabbling :idunno:

flintstoned

1 Timothy 1:7-11.

7 They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. 9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,

10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

Wow! This is great comedy. You just described yourself in the above verses without even realizing it. You say that Christians are commanded to follow the law to include the killing of homosexuals, yet the above verses say that the law was not made for the righteous but rather for lawbreakers.

Hebrews 8
13By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Romans 6
14For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 7
6But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Galatians 3
10For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”e 11Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.”f 12The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”

Romans 3
19Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God. 20Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.​

CherubRam

Wow! This is great comedy. You just described yourself in the above verses without even realizing it. You say that Christians are commanded to follow the law to include the killing of homosexuals, yet the above verses say that the law was not made for the righteous but rather for lawbreakers.

Hebrews 8
13By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Romans 6
14For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 7
6But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Galatians 3
10For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”e 11Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.”f 12The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”

Romans 3
19Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God. 20Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.​

The New Covenant does not nullify the moral commands of God.

CherubRam

Homosexuality is harmful, physically, mentally, nationally, and it gets spread to other people. And besides all of that, it was never intended according to our design. That has always been true, and I see no reason for it to ever change. Shouldn't the government be watching out for the well being of the people and nation?