Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daedalean's_Sun

Dear Daedaleon's_Sun,

You have a very difficult user name. It's hard to spell and long. Anyway, I love you in Christ anyways, and you are a very good person from what I've seen so far. How about I call you Dae?? Cool, eh?

Otherwise I am very interested in you and your views. You are very close to being in Heaven from what I've seen. Just like Jesus knew about the thieves destiny to be the 1st one in heaven besides Himself, so I get the same sense about certain people who are going this time around. I respect you. Give me more about yourself, so I can make a better decision. You are rare and I must seek you out myself to see WHO YOU ARE!! I didn't have to do this with God and Jesus, because I already believed in Them and didn't need to learn anything new. I was told God existed and more, and that Jesus was His Son and more. That was all it took for me to ask Jesus to be in my heart. And It Was So. Tell me more about yourself. Very interesting!!

God Be With You Before, During and After Armageddon and Jesus' Return!!

MichaelC

Yes, the E's and A's in my name are enough to drive anyone mad.

Ask away!

Last edited:

Daedalean's_Sun

You have a habit of wanting others to chase rabbits . . . yet are unwilling to do so yourself.

I've noticed. I recall once making some comment, and Stripe responded with his usual tripe claiming "evolutionists" (we were talking about geology) will talk about anything but the evidence. Just to see how he would react, I posted a page of a dozen or so different evidences with illustrations and sources. You can probably guess that he didn't respond to a single one of them.

Link.

Silent Hunter

I've noticed. I recall once making some comment, and Stripe responded with his usual tripe claiming "evolutionists" (we were talking about geology) will talk about anything but the evidence. Just to see how he would react, I posted a page of a dozen or so different evidences with illustrations and sources. You can probably guess that he didn't respond to a single one of them.

Link.
:chuckle:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If that is the subject of the OP . . . yes. I suspect it isn't and this is your way of avoiding the topic . . . again.

Fortunately, I did not read the OP. :)

If you were talking about something worthwhile before you were banned, remind us and we can pick up where you left off. :chuckle:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, I don't think I could or should admit such a thing in earnest, not even charitably, given that the differences are sufficient enough to affect the veracity of the claim depending upon which meaning is applied.
What is the difference?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm glad you think so, I'll probably quote you on that in future.
Feel free.

Just don't forget that evolution is something I believe depending on the definition you happen to be using at the time. However, Common Descent is very unscientific.

There you go again. You say you are using the SLoT separately to Information theory but here you are acting as if they discuss the same thing.
Really, this could only be because you are trying to misread.

And you do it AGAIN, jumping from SLoT entropy to information entropy as if they can be used interchangeably without explanation.
I wasn't using them interchangeably. Just because 2 ideas are used in the same sentence doesn't mean they are the same. You should read more carefully.

Daedalean's_Sun

What is the difference?

Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answer? You wouldn't be trying to conflate the two, if you knew there wasn't a difference of veracity.

Entropy, if it occurred, (like it does at the moment of death) would sunder the entire DNA structure via thermal diffusion. Entropy would not "corrupt" the DNA, it would destroy it. However the DNA is not destroyed while the organism is living, because it gains energy from cellular metabolism. This is why living organisms need food.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear DFT_Dave and 6days,

Where'd ya go? Did I say something wrong? I couldn't get on the puter last night.

God Bless You All Tons,

Michael

:sam:

:help:

alwight

Dear DFT_Dave and 6days,

Where'd ya go? Did I say something wrong? I couldn't get on the puter last night.

God Bless You All Tons,

Michael

:sam:

:help:
Hi Michael, I'm still here, not everything is your fault or because of you btw, even if you do tend to think that it all somewhat revolves around you, it doesn't. :plain:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Of course I know it doesn't revolve around me! Thank you so much for posting. I just think the site might have been closed down last night.

In Christ's Love,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I am well, Alwight. And how are you? Turns out there was a dues issue. I paid mine more than 2 weeks earlier, so I couldn't get on last night. It's no big deal. It was though. I thought I'd gotten banned. Alwight, how is England treating you?? Wish I could afford to live in London, even afford to visit it. Diana Rigg used to live on Stratford-upon-Avon. She was the fox from the old series, The Avengers. WOW!! I was mesmerized by her. She could take care of herself, that's for sure. I figure you're too young to know that show??

May God And Jesus Be With You And Bless You Whole Bunches!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.