Countdown To President Trump Re-election

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It looking more and more that Biden is going to win. He's up to 264 Electoral College votes now. Unless Trump runs the table Biden is the new President.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Biden ended up winning the electoral college but losing the popular vote to Trump?

The Berean

Wouldn't it be ironic if Biden ended up winning the electoral college but losing the popular vote to Trump?

Ironic indeed. Right now it looks like a 270-268 win for Biden unless Arizona flips. The only closer election was Rutherford B. Hayes over Samuel Tilden in 1876, 185-184.

Wouldn't it be even more ironic if Biden thought he beat Reagan or Bush? Bottom line, the victor can be Kamala Harris, on a dime, and, if all the deflected talking head wannabes want to talk Russia, I can hear Putin licking his chops. I always liked that old saying, "Better watch what you ask for, you just might get it."

I've been thinking, and I doubt this much occurs to Mr. Trump, being so type-A, competitive and all, but he could be spared a real mess. There are some very, very dark clouds on the horizon, and the best thing for him, personally, could be going back to private life, maybe have him a Liberal Apprentice show, where he can give the contestants some common sense problem to struggle with. The President is not a good job, where things stand and are headed.

Lon

Ironic indeed. Right now it looks like a 270-268 win for Biden unless Arizona flips. The only closer election was Rutherford B. Hayes over Samuel Tilden in 1876, 185-184.
Az didn't flip. It looks like you might be correct and it'll be incredibly close.

The chart seems incorrect. It shows Biden winning NV but the numbers don't add up for a Biden win unless I added incorrectly.

Trump's numbers seem to be 677k but that isn't how this website tallied it :think:

The Berean

Az didn't flip. It looks like you might be correct and it'll be incredibly close.

The chart seems incorrect. It shows Biden winning NV but the numbers don't add up for a Biden win unless I added incorrectly.

Trump's numbers seem to be 677k but that isn't how this website tallied it :think:
The ballot counts are still in flux. I wouldn't put much stock in the incomplete ballot counts right now. AZ has Biden leading by just under 8,000 votes with 75% of ballots counted. If that is accurate that means there are still about 390,000 AZ ballots to be counted.

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Mob of Trump supporters tries to rush office counting votes in Detroit
Self-proclaimed poll watchers in Detroit have gathered outside the TCF center in a “mob like scene” demanding access to the building. There is a police presence and some official Democratic poll watchers that are supposed to have access to the building have been shut out.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/new...rs-outside-vote-counting-facility/vp-BB1aHs4V

This is just the start unless the police stay on top of things.

ok doser

The ballot counts are still in flux. I wouldn't put much stock in the incomplete ballot counts right now. AZ has Biden leading by just under 8,000 votes with 75% of ballots counted. If that is accurate that means there are still about 390,000 AZ ballots still to be counted.

:thumb:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The ballot counts are still in flux. I wouldn't put much stock in the incomplete ballot counts right now. AZ has Biden leading by just under 8,000 votes with 75% of ballots counted. If that is accurate that means there are still about 390,000 AZ ballots still to be counted.

Apparently most are from Maricopa County. So whatever the political inclination is there, is likely to be the result of the election.

Lon

The ballot counts are still in flux. I wouldn't put much stock in the incomplete ballot counts right now. AZ has Biden leading by just under 8,000 votes with 75% of ballots counted. If that is accurate that means there are still about 390,000 AZ ballots to be counted.

Interesting reporting.... 1st, if you add numbers reported, they don't quite add up on Fox news. This one may be closer to your thoughts here, but it still does something odd with NV https://www.270towin.com/. You'd think it'd all be automated and accurate by now...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I've been thinking, and I doubt this much occurs to Mr. Trump, being so type-A, competitive and all, but he could be spared a real mess. There are some very, very dark clouds on the horizon, and the best thing for him, personally, could be going back to private life, maybe have him a Liberal Apprentice show, where he can give the contestants some common sense problem to struggle with. The President is not a good job, where things stand and are headed.

There are a few lawsuits and a couple of criminal investigations for him to deal with first. I do agree that it would have been better for Donald if he had never been elected president. But bailing out is also the classic way he gets out of messes;

The Berean

Ugh, I screwed up here. I meant Nevada, not Arizona. Some news outlets have already given Arizona to Biden though there is still debate over this. If Biden does win Arizona but Trump flips Nevada then Trump can win. But as of now Biden is still in control.

ok doser

Ugh, I screwed up here. I meant Nevada, not Arizona. Some news outlets have already given Arizona to Biden though there is still debate over this. If Biden does win Arizona but Trump flips Nevada then Trump can win. But as of now Biden is still in control.

Pennsylvania's gonna be a tough nut to crack. My sense is that their democratic machine there is on a par with that in Illinois in terms of corruption.

Gary K

Banned
Well, a bunch of the voter fraud is being discovered.

Projected number of votes are far greater than the number of registered voters in multiple battleground states. And, an entire county in MI has been reported as being won by Biden when the locals know that the actual vote was actually heavily in favor of Trump. Plus a lot more.

https://www.lucianne.com/