Cookie boycott

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Ruse: Planned Parenthood, Girl Scout cookie monster] "Girls’ group may regret sex-ed partnership as snack sales sufferAcross the country, angry emails bombard official Girl Scout computers. In Northern Virginia, a Catholic church bans the Scouts from meeting on its property. An Idaho television station reports that a “rumor” about a Girl Scout-Planned Parenthood alliance is disrupting this year’s cookie sales.

Emails and random churches are one thing, the bottomline is quite another.

The cookie sale is the Girl Scouts’ largest fundraiser, bringing in close to a billion dollars annually. This year, some girls will come equipped with credit-card scanners to expedite the sale. But even high-tech toddlers won’t make up for the loss if overall sales are down.

Girl Scout headquarters knows that Planned Parenthood scares parents - why else would it publish an official disclaimer? Its website claims that “Girl Scouts of the USA does not have a relationship or partnership with Planned Parenthood,” and yet there is evidence everywhere that this is patently, even laughably, untrue..." Full text: Ruse: Planned Parenthood, Girl Scout cookie monster

rougueone

Robert Gates, the president of the Boy Scouts of America, former defense secretary, stated a few intresting things, " "Our oath calls upon us to do our duty to God and our country. ( Not my God, and this is not MY country, I live here. End of my attachment) .

Also where in the Bible does state ' to GOD and Country". it does nopt. The undeciphered meaning is " Country is GOD". On the dollar Bill and all paper currencies, " IN GOD-"Money" we trust".

"the end of us as a national movement." ... And that is what will happen. The Girl Scouts are also being affronted on the homo issue. They too will dissolve.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/21/living/feat-robert-gates-boy-scouts-gay-ban/

Or both will continue succinctly as Homosexual fellowships.