Eclectic Theosophist
Light enjoying various costumes.......

Light enjoying various costumes.......

freelight reminds me of peter pan's shadow
but
when the sun shines on freelight
there is no shadow

:)

Well how sweet of you my dear chryso.....

When we reflect on 'God', it is 'God' reflecting his universal consciousness thru us,...since we are but the mirrored images in personality-forms extending out from his infinite Being. Wonderful isn't it?

'God' is Light.

This 'Light' is the root or source of all knowledge, information, perception, relationship, creation. This is All There IS. This is why on this pure level of energy-consciousness....All there is....is 'God'. God is One, God is all.

I Am. - in truth, from the perspective of non-duality,.....there is no separation between God, the soul and the world,...because all only exists because of consciousness....and that consciousness is all-pervading, apart from which nothing could exist. This is it! this is the truth of existence,...Self-evident. This cuts right to the heart of what actually IS. - Advaita (non-duality) offers the direct-path approach to reality....simply recognizing what is always already present. We will explore this in a new upcoming 'Non-duality' thread :) The truth is so simple, yet so awesome.

Notice, this truth is perennial, eternal, fundamental, at heart. All else within the realm of 'theology' is so much conceptualizing, tendencies towards dogma, exclusivism, cult-urizing, mythologizing, etc.....which is fine, but some forms or extremes of these can obscure the truth or reality of what lies at the heart of all, no matter the various reflections or forms arise to bedazzle one around the periphery. One reality IS. One God-Presence, One Being, One Conscioussnes, eternally so. Remember the root, and forget not what is the heart of all. Such is Brahman. - our 'atman' is an individual expression of the Universal Brahman, whose presence is really indivisible, only appearing as 'differentiated' in space-time.

pj