chrysostom’s 2014 annual awards

john w

Hall of Fame
well that was funny
but
I don't have an award for that

But you have plenty of $'s, from all those bribes you accepted, when giving out those scam awards. You are now my "56th favorite chrsytom"-you're blowing it, and are a prime candidate for a "short sale," as your "stock" is plumetting.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
But you have plenty of $'s, from all those bribes you accepted, when giving out those scam awards. You are now my "56th favorite chrsytom"-you're blowing it, and are a prime candidate for a "short sale," as your "stock" is plumetting.

in this business there is only one winner
and
everyone else is a loser
so
why should I worry about whiners?

I do have an award for that
will you be around next year?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I had just downloaded a "Rambo" movie just for you. But, it's over. Keep that overrated cat, and the mortgage. But I'm keeping the "new and improved" "George Foreman Grill."
That is so not fair. I get the house but you keep the mortgage. You can have the grill but the cat goes with it. You know how much the cat likes your cooking. Just don't try frying any more hamsters.

john w

Hall of Fame
in this business there is only one winner
and
everyone else is a loser
so
why should I worry about whiners?

I do have an award for that
will you be around next year?

I will be moderator by then. And therfore, you will be banned, quicker than Barney Fife's draw.

john w

Hall of Fame
That is so not fair. I get the house but you keep the mortgage. You can have the grill but the cat goes with it. You know how much the cat likes your cooking. Just don't try frying any more hamsters.

Fine. I'm keeping the minivan, and "The Best of Barry Manilow on 8 Track."