chrysostom’s 2014 annual awards

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

Last edited:

noguru

and your answer demonstrates you cannot backup your statements

1.) You should go back and reread my post.

2.) If that is what you think, then any further discussion with you would be an exercise in futility. And you can remain in your world that consists of swinging between unreasonable expectations and disillusionment.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
town lashes out in furious anger:
Thanks. Now go on and give out your crap shaped like an award. I won't be watching it any more.

now, one might expect that town would no longer post in this thread

it's what might be expected of a normal person

anybody interested in betting on how long it will take before our obsessive, ocd-driven "friend" posts again in this thread? :chuckle:

noguru

town lashes out in furious anger:

now, one might expect that town would no longer post in this thread

it's what might be expected of a normal person

anybody interested in betting on how long it will take before our obsessive, ocd-driven "friend" posts again in this thread? :chuckle:

:chuckle:

Hey, and I just put you on my "most likeable" list.

:rolleyes:

On another note "obsessive, ocd-driven" is rather redundant maybe even ocd-ish.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
1.) You should go back and reread my post.

can you go back an answer the question?

where is the wiggle room when you vote?

how can you not vote republican which is the only alternative to the democratic party
the party in power
the party that supports abortion

noguru

can you go back an answer the question?

where is the wiggle room when you vote?

how can you not vote republican which is the only alternative to the democratic party
the party in power
the party that supports abortion

I do not have unreasonable expectations in regard to the election process, so the question itself is absurd to me.

Abortion has been legal since shortly after I was born. I still have never supported or advocated that anyone ever gets an abortion. There is the wiggle room, oh one of great wisdom.

noguru

do you vote?

Do you read? My voting record is not the issue here.

I have a very libertarian view of government. I think government should be very cautious about making any law for any other purpose but to protect me from you and you from me. Unfortunately both major political parties want to cross that border much too frequently, and it is because the majority of the public has the "talk to the hand, cause the face ain't listening" attitude about thorough and rigorous research on a subject and/or their own responsibility.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Do you read? My voting record is not the issue here.

I have a very libertarian view of government. I think government should be very cautious about making any law for any other purpose but to protect me from you and you from me. Unfortunately both major political parties want to cross that border much too frequently, and it is because the majority of the public has the "talk to the hand, cause the face ain't listening" attitude about thorough and rigorous research on a subject and/or their own responsibility.

do you vote?

noguru

sounds like we are both wasting time here
but
this is my thread
so
what are you doing here?

:rotfl:

Oh sorry. I did not realize I had to answer all your queries about my presidential election choices in order to contribute to a thread about your inconsequential TOL Awards. Perhaps you should have included that in your disclaimer for those who might wish to contribute here. That way I will not make the same error again in one of your threads.

Maybe at the beginning of each of my posts I should list who I voted for in each presidential election since I was 18. Then I can get onto addressing the thread. Would that make you happy?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

she not only avoided the feminist question with 67 posts
but
also concluded that I was a feminist based on my answers to her clever questions