chrysostom’s 2014 annual awards

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

Last edited:

rainee

Yeah, I am not too keen on his ethnic slurs about my people either. :)

Noguru, You are not a, a, a Peorian are you? :shocked:

And yes they listed TOL, the entire site, as one entity/person .

If you want to sue, I'm with you (but you may have to make up with Town)

noguru

Noguru, You are not a, a, a Peorian are you? :shocked:

I don't think so. Let me check.

I know that all four of my grandparents were from Sicily. So they were Italian/Sicilian. But I was born and raised in Connecticut.

And yes they listed TOL, the entire site, as one entity/person .

That's odd.

If you want to sue, I'm with you (but you may have to make up with Town)

:)

A class action suit, then?

noguru

eeewwwwww

a connecticuter

my momma warned me about them

Yes, some of us like to slip over the border into Dutchess County NY and drink at your bars because they stay open past 1 am (12:30 cause bar time is set ahead) during the week and 2 (1:30 respectively due to bar time) am on the weekends.

rainee

all four of my grandparents were from Sicily...

Noguru! You should've told me!

Are you a hot blooded, cold blooded, emotional, calculating man?
Do you want to strong arm Yecs?
Make deals nobody can refuse?

Can you sing That's Amore and pronounce everything correctly?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Yes, some of us like to slip over the border into Dutchess County NY and drink at your bars because they stay open past 1 am (12:30 cause bar time is set ahead) during the week and 2 (1:30 respectively due to bar time) am on the weekends.

i think i seen some of 'em in the hurley mountain inn oncet

they looked ... different

Last edited:

rainee

Dear Noguru
I was just about to erase the post of mine that really was rather dumb or dumber than usual that was about whether you were such and such and such... I was trying to be funny, I honestly did not mean to do anything but tease since I don't want to be stereotyped either.

Anyway you are being so gracious and witty - you decide want me to delete parts of it?

noguru

Dear Noguru
I was just about to erase the post of mine that really was rather dumb or dumber than usual that was about whether you were such and such and such... I was trying to be funny, I honestly did not mean to do anything but tease since I don't want to be stereotyped either.

Anyway you are being so gracious and witty - you decide want me to delete parts of it?

Ah, no harm done. Perhaps I was being a little presumptuous and thinking you were serious rather than joking. Please, will you accept my apology?

And now that I see it in that light it's humor is even more refreshing.

noguru

Noguru! You should've told me!

I admit it, it was deception through omission.

Are you a hot blooded, cold blooded, emotional, calculating man?

I have been called all of those by various people in my life. But cold blooded the least.

Do you want to strong arm Yecs?

:shocked:

The calculating side of me has thought about that. But then I realize that would not really be benefiting anyone.

Make deals nobody can refuse?

Certainly, that is an aspiration of mine. Of course I would like to just have really good options to chose from, rather than just a bad option and a horrible option.

Can you sing That's Amore and pronounce everything correctly?

Unfortunately no. I only know that one word in the song, so I kind of mumble the rest. I do know Barefoot Man's version the best though, and I can pronounce all the words correctly.

Barefoot Man - That's a moray

rainee

Noguru!!

That is amazing - what a video!
I have never seen anything like it, funny and scary to pieces!

Thank you and of course I totally forgive you if you thought my poorly executed contradictions were not obvious as ribbing. Thank you for forgiving me for trying to even do it that way. :)

noguru

Noguru!!

That is amazing - what a video!
I have never seen anything like it, funny and scary to pieces!

Thank you and of course I totally forgive you if you thought my poorly executed contradictions were not obvious as ribbing. Thank you for forgiving me for trying to even do it that way. :)

No problem (forgedaboudit - Italian translation), rainee.

I am a scuba diver and when I take newbies out I like to show them that video/song to keep them alert on the dive. :)

Last edited: