chrysostom’s 2014 annual awards

rainee

Chrys,
Noguru, I think, is not a YEC and I thought he has sided in the past with Evolutionists in attacking YECs.

I fear for him to win the award you should first test him to see if he is truly deserving of the award.

Salem had tests maybe even Peoria.

Please Test Noguru

noguru

Chrys,
Noguru, I think, is not a YEC and I thought he has sided in the past with Evolutionists in attacking YECs.

I fear for him to win the award you should first test him to see if he is truly deserving of the award.

Salem had tests maybe even Peoria.

Please Test Noguru

You are brilliant (well not so much but as much as you can be). I do not consider what I do to be "attacking YECs". I simply report, to the best of my ability, what I can see as the (as objectively as possible) reality out there.

rainee

Hi Nog! :D

Now if you woke up and they had tattooed YEC on your forehead ...
You might have spoken up sooner

noguru

Hi Nog! :D

Now if you woke up and they had tattooed YEC on your forehead ...
You might have spoken up sooner

picture.php

I have this tattooed on my right shoulder.

Actually Chrys alerted me to this award in another thread a couple days ago. I do appreciate the consideration. I am now trying to figure out what to wear to the ceremony.

rainee

picture.php

I have this tattooed on my right shoulder.

Actually Chrys alerted me to this award in another thread a couple days ago. I do appreciate the consideration. I am now trying to figure out what to wear to the ceremony.

Whoa! Is there a name for that Tat?
It's not YEC Hunter, is it?

And wear something nice but not too dressy :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

Last edited: